Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Alt Right is not an enemy

I hate movements that think they got all the answers to "fix" society. Plus racism/nazism is disgusting, it stops people from seeing the individuals behind the skin color. There obviously are differences on average between population, but knowing an individuals race tells you absolutely nothing about their intelligence, aggressiveness, empathy etc.

Tuttle said:
The term "racism" is an Orwellian term which always boils down to "any White person daring to breathe."  It is a term used to silence ONLY Whites.  One need only open one's eyes to see this.  Non-Whites organize based on race and they are never called racist for doing so but Whites would be.  What more proof do you need to see this is a con?

you're a brainwashed, dumb moron. racism is prejudice, discrimination or antagonism directed against another race. it isnt some little illuminati conspiracy term used to to oppress whites. y'know i always thought libs and conservatives were just as dumb as each other but its dumb fucks like you that force me to believe again and again that your kind is even dumber.

godspeed, racists retard.

Fringe politics is an incel cope

Hunter said:
you're a brainwashed, dumb moron. racism is prejudice, discrimination or antagonism directed against another race.

Which is both innate and normal and literally practiced by every single race.  Selectively criticising Whites for doing the exact same thing as every other race is the very thing you claim to condemn.

it isnt some little illuminati conspiracy term used to to oppress whites. y'know i always thought libs and conservatives were just as dumb as each other but its dumb fucks like you that force me to believe again and again that your kind is even dumber.

And what kind is that?  I don't have to create straw-man arguments to make my point and my points stand.  Run off to Brazil or Liberia or Haiti.  Why does everyone want to live in a WHITE country?

Tuttle said:
Which is both innate and normal and literally practiced by every single race.  Selectively criticising Whites for doing the exact same thing as every other race is the very thing you claim to condemn.

And what kind is that?  I don't have to create straw-man arguments to make my point and my points stand.  Run off to Brazil or Liberia or Haiti.  Why does everyone want to live in a WHITE country?

ALL racism is bad. blacsk to white, whites to blacks, whites to asians, asians to blacks, blacks to jews etc. however, that doenst make it right to be racist. "you started it!" is not how you solve issues. natural =/= good. humans by default are born naked and should remain naked by your logic as you clearly think natural == good. 

you are a typical alt right BRAINWASHED moron. all you do is eat up whatever the alt right tell you and regurgitate it to sound "enlightened" when really all i see is a drone being manipulated by conservatism. go fuck yourself, i seriously hope you end up roping one day.

dont bother replying to me or ill block you.

Sparrow'] The thing about them is that they were pushed by as a psyop by organizations like the Tavistock Institute and Analytica. Classic controlled opposition. If they were for real than Alt Righters would be getting killed by military and police by now. [/quote] Just because the US establishment start a movement doesn't mean they have any idea how to control it even a few months down the line. Look at Islamic state. They were supposed to topple Assad in Syria. Instead they virtually toppled the US puppet regime in Iraq. Brought Hezbollah into Iraq and Syria as well as the Russian military said:
I hate movements that think they got all the answers to "fix" society. Plus racism/nazism is disgusting, it stops people from seeing the individuals behind the skin color. There obviously are differences on average between population, but knowing an individuals race tells you absolutely nothing about their intelligence, aggressiveness, empathy etc.

When you see large numbers of black people you can infer there will be violence, poverty, welfare dependency, single mothers, most men will be criminals and will be lucky to see 30. In Africa most black countries can't even run a sewer or water treatment system. Look at Liberia. A quarter of the population in Liberia have tasted human flesh and up to 3/4 of the population has been raped. We can very easily infer the outcomes for blacks if they are left to their own devices. Liberia has never been the victim of white colonialism. The two most developed countries in Africa. South Africa and Rhodesia both had white minority rule. Rhodesia is now a third world country after only 30 years of black majority rule. South Africa is well on the way. White Europeans and Arab slavers introduced written language, the wheel and two storey buildings to large parts of west and central Africa. When the Bantu arrived in Southern Africa about the same time as the dutch settlers about 400 years ago they were able to kill off the few tribal peoples in the area because they had invented iron weapons.

By contrast the Iron age happened in roughly the 8th century BC in Europe. 

I don't wish any particular harm to blacks but they are significantly less developed than whites and Asians and need to be allowed to develop at their own pace. The white man should not interfere with them. Africa should be the black homeland and ideally most African people should return there with compensation to the descendants of former slaves for the unpaid labour their ancestors were made to do.