Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Alt Right is not an enemy

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
If you have been watching over social media lately, many women in the Alt Right (Like Tara McCarthy) are tired of being put in their place by white men. They are threatening to leave the movement because we are opposed to all waves of feminism, including the first, which promoted women's right to vote.  This is evidence to all you cucks who believe that we are white knighting tradcucks.

The Alt right is currently the only political movement that might end female degeneracy and reverse the effects of the sexual revolution.

yeah, it's the only mainstream opponent to feminism besides Islam.

They're Zionist af though so let's make a better movement.

[quote="Sparrow']
They're Zionist af though so let's make a better movement.
[/quote]

Who told you this? Many people in the Alt right might believe that Israel should exist, but they are totally opposed to Zionist control in our government. The Alt right admits that most wars are essentially fought for Jewish interests.

The Rebel was a great example of a Zionist Alt Right outlet, just like Alex Jones. I constantly seem them pushing hoax events as real and blaming all of societies problems on the most oppressed people. I see potential in recruiting people from the alt right into more legitimate movements, they're like a half way awake enough to start to understanding things. The thing about them is that they were pushed by as a psyop by organizations like the Tavistock Institute and Analytica. Classic controlled opposition. If they were for real than Alt Righters would be getting killed by military and police by now.

[quote="Sparrow']
The Rebel was a great example of a Zionist Alt Right outlet, just like Alex Jones. I constantly seem them pushing hoax events as real and blaming all of societies problems on the most oppressed people. I see potential in recruiting people from the alt right into more legitimate movements, they're like a half way awake enough to start to understanding things. The thing about them is that they were pushed by as a psyop by organizations like the Tavistock Institute and Analytica. Classic controlled opposition. If they were for real than Alt Righters would be getting killed by military and police by now.
[/quote]

You fell for the meme. These people are Alt-Light (Jewish controlled opposition).

The Alt right is about white nationalism, not civic nationalism.

It's hard for me to root for the alt-right when they're fucking me in the ass by repealing Net-Neutrality, though this is mostly directed towards the fuckers being paid off by jewish corporations.

Blackpill101 said:
You fell for the meme. These people are Alt-Light (Jewish controlled opposition).

White people don't want me though, I'm olive. :(

innnnnn brah

W93d5GT.gif

jagged0 said:
It's hard for me to root for the alt-right when they're fucking me in the ass by repealing Net-Neutrality, though this is mostly directed towards the fuckers being paid off by jewish corporations.

fuckk they actually killed it. That's crazy

The Alt-Right is now nothing more than Chad's new favorite band. They're regurgitating information and ideas /pol/ championed five years ago. The only thing the new Alt-Right has brought to the table is beta orbiting and baby boomers.

It's a stupid joke. Chad fucking nationalism.

Extreme right incel = DUMB.

Now gtfo and back to StormFront.

And as i said, if you are racist you deserves to be born incel. Its a perfect punishment to you ;D

Post proof. As far as I know, the alt right drools over Tara McCarthy and Brittany Pettibone.

the alt-right has some good points but is cope. I used to be heavy-duty into it but have left after the whole thing lost its appeal when trump got elected.

the problem is that these people fetishize unicorn tradwomen that don't exist. women are not trad by nature, they are promiscuous by nature and form detached and shallow relationships while always trying to trade up. i relate more to a blackcel that can't get laid than to white women.

Houellebecq pointed out in his book "Submission" that a lot of average white men would happily convert to Islam knowing they'd be guaranteed a loyal bedmate in a society with monogamy, chastity, and women as traditional breeders as they were in the traditional west.

Liberalism's end goal was secular materialism, which includes biological materialism (fuck a bunch of hot people). It only "liberated" the possibility of genital consumerism, gluttony even.

fukmylyf said:
yeah, it's the only mainstream opponent to feminism besides Islam.

Beat me to it.

sepelion said:
Houellebecq pointed out in his book "Submission" that a lot of average white men would happily convert to Islam knowing they'd be guaranteed a loyal bedmate in a society with monogamy, chastity, and women as traditional breeders as they were in the traditional west.
Liberalism's end goal was secular materialism, which includes biological materialism (fuck a bunch of hot people). It only "liberated" the possibility of genital consumerism, gluttony even.

that one quote of his about market forces in sex is fucking suicide fuel

People think the alt right discriminates against ethnics but the alt right just hates Chads,stacys and normies regardless of race.

A Good Friend said:
The Alt-Right is now nothing more than Chad's new favorite band. They're regurgitating information and ideas /pol/ championed five years ago. The only thing the new Alt-Right has brought to the table is beta orbiting and baby boomers.

5 years ago? It's essentially a centuries-old ideology just covered in stupid anime avatars. While cultural Marxism/feminism/etc is bullshit, white nationalists in general are cucks; they're cucked by caring so much for the "existence" of an entire society that not only isn't in any actual "danger" of being "replaced" but that also completely hates their guts. Plus our "superior western civilization" is WHY feminism and shit even existsin the first place (inb4 muh jooz!) Don't these fools get it?

I mean people that have lives and get pussy just don't think in such a negative and self-defeating manner, let's be realistic.

And Chads tend to be moderates. Most of those at alt-right rallies are clearly just angry, bitter nerds and likely incels as well.

Redpill Robert said:
A Good Friend said:
5 years ago? It's essentially a centuries-old ideology just covered in stupid anime avatars. While cultural Marxism/feminism/etc is bullshit, white nationalists in general are cucks; they're cucked by caring so much for the "existence" of an entire society that not only isn't in any actual "danger" of being "replaced" but that also completely hates their guts. Plus our "superior western civilization" is WHY feminism and shit even existsin the first place (inb4 muh jooz!) Don't these fools get it?
I mean people that have lives and get pussy just don't think in such a negative and self-defeating manner, let's be realistic.

I purposely chose "championed" to illustrate /pol/ and /new/'s rediscovering of age-old ideas, and the sexy veneer of danger that joking and talking openly about these ideas acquired.

Beforehand, someone spouting racial epithets or zionist conspiracies was characterized as a bald guy in his 60's drinking Pabst in some Idaho barn. Once it wore the skin of anime-loving merry pranksters, it became more easily digestible.

idgaf, the alt right are racist and their memes are shit. both the left and the right are full of shit.

Alt right is shit, fuck Trump and fuck the alt right.

>The Alt Right is not an enemy

that is unless you're not white, in which case you are seen as inferior.

So what's the deal with net neutrality boys

Meh, I'm still against racism/Nazism of any kind so it's not really a movement I'd support.

Those faggots suck up to any alt right attention whoring female

They are cucks

Sparrow'] The Rebel was a great example of a Zionist Alt Right outlet said:
idgaf, the alt right are racist and their memes are shit. both the left and the right are full of shit.

The term "racism" is an Orwellian term which always boils down to "any White person daring to breathe."  It is a term used to silence ONLY Whites.  One need only open one's eyes to see this.  Non-Whites organize based on race and they are never called racist for doing so but Whites would be.  What more proof do you need to see this is a con?

Redpill Robert said:
... they're cucked by caring so much for the "existence" of an entire society that not only isn't in any actual "danger" of being "replaced" but that also completely hates their guts. ..

What?  The media openly speaks of it and ADVOCATES for it.  The VP openly embraced the genocide of Whites.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM[/video]

Denying this makes you sound like a Soros shill.

And Chads tend to be moderates. Most of those at alt-right rallies are clearly just angry, bitter nerds and likely incels as well.

And this is an incel forum, yes?

retarded_dumbshit said:
>The Alt Right is not an enemy

that is unless you're not white, in which case you are seen as inferior.

Non-Whites have their own countries, right?

jagged0 said:

No alt-right politician even exists.  So you are just making shit up now.

Jonestownsers are coping!

Tuttle said:

that's not what I was saying, at all. lmao, I actually imagined that maybe I would get such a reply. 

you're deflecting from the point I mentioned. it's not about what country whatever person lives in, I didn't even come close to talking about that.

retarded_dumbshit said:
that's not what I was saying, at all. lmao, I actually imagined that maybe I would get such a reply. 

you're deflecting from the point I mentioned. it's not about what country whatever person lives in, I didn't even come close to talking about that.

It is about what country the person is living in.  If you feel inferior because of your race move where your race runs the country.  Stop opposing Whites wanting the same thing. Wanting their own culture and values respected.

Seeing interracial couples is life fuel at this point. Especially bmwf

Tuttle said:
It is about what country the person is living in.  If you feel inferior because of your race move where your race runs the country.  Stop opposing Whites wanting the same thing.

>If you feel inferior because of your race move where your race runs the country.  Stop opposing Whites wanting the same thing.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]what? why are you putting words in my mouth? [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]clearly I'm talking abou[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]t other people seeing me as inferior, not about me feeling inf[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]erior, as you can see here: "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]that is unless you're not white, in which case you are seen as inferior."[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] also, why do you assume that I live in a foreign country just because of that one reply?[/font][/font]

Tuttle said:
If they are Zionist, they are not Alt Right by definition.  Stop letting the lamestream media pick who you should follow.  This is the same game, done by the same Zionists, that was done with the conservative movement so the term "neocon" had to be spawned to identify the vipers.

The term "racism" is an Orwellian term which always boils down to "any White person daring to breathe."  It is a term used to silence ONLY Whites.  One need only open one's eyes to see this.  Non-Whites organize based on race and they are never called racist for doing so but Whites would be.  What more proof do you need to see this is a con?

What?  The media openly speaks of it and ADVOCATES for it.  The VP openly embraced the genocide of Whites.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM[/video]

Denying this makes you sound like a Soros shill.

And this is an incel forum, yes?

No alt-right politician even exists.  So you are just making shit up now.

You're retarded if you think whites are a minority in America. I know this is an incel forum and all but do you ever fucking leave the house? They constitute roughly 75% of the population. Nearly a century ago (before all the immigration) it was roughly 90%. So even at current rates, whites won't be a "minority" for a long time. And do pray tell what the end goal is here as far as "the elites" making whites a minority. The antebellum south was a majority black society, but it was a white-dominated society.

Yes, this is an incel forum, but he was calling the alt-right "Chad's new hobby" or whatever when the reality is that there are almost no Chads in their ranks as anybody can plainly see. Plus most of them are "real men" copers.

The rest of the stuff was just more of the same old tired /pol/ regurgitation so I won't dignify it with a response.

Tuttle said:
It is about what country the person is living in.  If you feel inferior because of your race move where your race runs the country.  Stop opposing Whites wanting the same thing.  Wanting their own culture and values respected.

Again: you mean the same culture/values that made you an incel?

(Ignoring that these "values/culture" is near impossible to define due to industrialization primarily which makes people more similar culturally in the long run)

You're angry at the wrong people, dude.

Redpill Robert said:
You're retarded if you think whites are a minority in America.

You are retarded if you deliberately pretend not to understand this.  What percent of the county was White in just 1950 vs now?

I know this is an incel forum and all but do you ever fucking leave the house? They constitute roughly 75% of the population.

You must live in some sort of sheltered bubble.  My city practically looks like India at this point.  How many refugees does the US take in?  How many immigrants?  Why are they effectively all non-Whites from the dregs of 3rd world countries?  Why were Somali refugees brought in to places like Minnesota and Salt Lake City RATHER THAN Black areas?  Maybe you live as a shut in watching old movies or something.  And 75%, if it was that, is not that high.  People like Biden who I linked support a Kurdish homeland.  Do they envision one where Kurds only make up 75% of the population?  Why are Whites and their populations being treated differently than EVERY OTHER GROUP on the planet.  FUCK THAT.  Enough.

Nearly a century ago (before all the immigration) it was roughly 90%.

Not even a century ago.  HALF a century ago.  Within many people's LIFETIMES who are alive today!  That is enormous.  That is literally called genocide.

So even at current rates, whites won't be a "minority" for a long time.

Show your work.  You are talking out your ass.  From 90 to 60 percent (not 75 - don't know where you are getting that) in ONE LIFETIME.  What are you calling a long time?????

And do pray tell what the end goal is here as far as "the elites" making whites a minority.

Whites are the only ones who can challenge the elites.

The antebellum south was a majority black society, but it was a white-dominated society.

Is it now?  So what?

Again: you mean the same culture/values that made you an incel?

LOL!  No non-White is going to make you a better offer.  Not even close.  Black culture is a dumpster fire.  You won't even have the cope of an intellectual life because they can't sustain one.  If Blacks had their way no books would ever be published and people would live in grass huts.

>it's a "socially abhorred men take an active interest in the society that hates them" episode

Blackpill101 said:
If you have been watching over social media lately, many women in the Alt Right (Like Tara McCarthy) are tired of being put in their place by white men. They are threatening to leave the movement because we are opposed to all waves of feminism, including the first, which promoted women's right to vote.  This is evidence to all you cucks who believe that we are white knighting tradcucks.

The Alt right is currently the only political movement that might end female degeneracy and reverse the effects of the sexual revolution.

haha holy shit fucking copearino my boyo

Let me bring you down to earth with your kiddo

There is no movement, there never was one. A ragtag group of chatrooms and podcasts is not a movement. You have achieved nothing, you will never achieved nothing. You peaked at Charlotessville and have never recovered.

Tuttle said:
You are retarded if you deliberately pretend not to understand this.  What percent of the county was White in just 1950 vs now?

You must live in some sort of sheltered bubble.  My city practically looks like India at this point.  How many refugees does the US take in?  How many immigrants?  Why are they effectively all non-Whites from the dregs of 3rd world countries?  Why were Somali refugees brought in to places like Minnesota and Salt Lake City RATHER THAN Black areas?  Maybe you live as a shut in watching old movies or something.  And 75%, if it was that, is not that high.  People like Biden who I linked support a Kurdish homeland.  Do they envision one where Kurds only make up 75% of the population?  Why are Whites and their populations being treated differently than EVERY OTHER GROUP on the planet.  FUCK THAT.  Enough.

Not even a century ago.  HALF a century ago.  Within many people's LIFETIMES who are alive today!  That is enormous.  That is literally called genocide.

Show your work.  You are talking out your ass.  From 90 to 60 percent (not 75 - don't know where you are getting that) in ONE LIFETIME.  What are you calling a long time?????

Whites are the only ones who can challenge the elites.

Is it now?  So what?

[size=medium]
LOL!  No non-White is going to make you a better offer.  Not even close.  Black culture is a dumpster fire.  You won't even have the cope of an intellectual life because they can't sustain one.  If Blacks had their way no books would ever be published and people would live in grass huts.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

There you go, stupid. Put down the doobie, get your GED, and get a fucking job.

You claim your city "looks like India." IF that's true (and clearly I wouldn't trust someone such as yourself to provide a realistic view of things for obvious reasons) then that's YOUR city, as the stats plainly show. But 1 in 5 tech companies in Silicon valley is started by Indians and they are among the wealthiest and most educated demographics in this country, so I don't think having lots of Indians is necessarily a bad thing.

Nobody is being treated "different"; immigrants are flocking to western countries primarily because they are currently the most affluent and/or provide the most opportunity. That's really all there is to it. And personally I don't think anybody needs a "homeland." One world government is simply the inevitable. Human history started as tribes, then villages, then cities, nation states, and eventually nations. Increasingly (with international commerce) we are all becoming one in a sense. There will always be cultural differences, but I mean a modern businessman from Tokyo vs one from NYC compared to the same a century are A LOT more similar in many ways than they once were.

And Lol at the notion that only whites can challenge "the elites." Yes, because thus far they're (according to YOUR OWN shitty narrative) the only group that is destroying themselves. 

And I'm just saying, even though women are women, a nerdy incel would certainly be much more accepted and have a better chance at marriage in a more traditional eastern culture (which tends to value modesty) than our hedonistic society -- hence why so many of the men from such backgrounds are so beta.

Yep, never been any notable black civilizations right?

You're gonna be incel forever with such an outlook. But at least when you do die a virgin, you can take solace in the fact that you lived for "muh race" that hated your fucking guts and ostracized you from your birth. This is the same mindset that compels poor whites to vote Republican. Fucking cuck.

Redpill Robert said:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

There you go, stupid. Put down the doobie, get your GED, and get a fucking job.

It never fails.  Hoisted by your own petard.

Non-Hispanic births - 53.89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
The globalistist like to maintain that "Hispanics" are White when it is useful to them to keep the Whites slumbering until it is too late.  So I see where you got your 75% figure - by counting them.

You claim your city "looks like India." IF that's true (and clearly I wouldn't trust someone such as yourself to provide a realistic view of things for obvious reasons) then that's YOUR city, as the stats plainly show. But 1 in 5 tech companies in Silicon valley is started by Indians and they are among the wealthiest and most educated demographics in this country, so I don't think having lots of Indians is necessarily a bad thing.

NOW you are shifting the message.  So you are conceding my point and re-defining everything somehow only money matters.  Why should I want a bunch of racist Indians coming here and hiring other Indians?  Do I see this money?  See, you want to created some illusion that somehow someone somewhere in the US means I somehow just scoop it up because it is lying on the street now.  It doesn't work that way.  You know that so you are trying to deceive.  Let's move a bunch of non-Jew immigrants to Israel under the guise they make money.  I'm all about destroying the Jewish race and the best way to attack them is by destroying Israel demographically.  Why don't they buy in to this nonsense?  Because it is nonsense.

Nobody is being treated "different"; immigrants are flocking to western countries primarily because they are currently the most affluent

Why are they the most affluent?  Because White people built affluent countries.  Why should we allow a bunch of parasites to come here and sponge off us?  If these other races were worth a damn why can't they do what Whites do?  Because they clearly can not.

And personally I don't think anybody needs a "homeland."

Your tax dollars pay for a Jew homeland.  They support a homeland for many other groups.  Your tax dollars are being used to create an eventual Kurdish homeland.  Why are White tax dollars supporting homelands for non-Whites but NOT Whites?  Something doesn't add up here.

One world government is simply the inevitable.

Then you are brainwashed.

Human history started as tribes, then villages, then cities, nation states, and eventually nations.

Right.  And that is what is natural.  Not countries that are dumping grounds for 3rd world lowlifes that are incompatible with our culture.

Increasingly (with international commerce) we are all becoming one in a sense. There will always be cultural differences, but I mean a modern businessman from Tokyo vs one from NYC compared to the same a century are A LOT more similar in many ways than they once were.

Except the only times this has been tried it results in disaster.  Like the fall of the Roman Empire.  Empires before that even collapsed.  Empires fail and it is always some pollyanna types telling us to ignore human nature and it will all work out.  It doesn't.  Funny you should bring up Tokyo in Japan where they do NOT support this cosmopolitan BS and are openly racially conscious and support their own people.  The US will collapse but they will not.  The US will be like Brazil and continue to decline.

And Lol at the notion that only whites can challenge "the elites." Yes, because thus far they're (according to YOUR OWN shitty narrative) the only group that is destroying themselves.

No, this is being done to Whites by Jews.  The fault of Whites is only in being too good and assuming others are as good as they are.  Just naive but I see that changing quickly.

And I'm just saying, even though women are women, a nerdy incel would certainly be much more accepted and have a better chance at marriage in a more traditional eastern culture (which tends to value modesty) than our hedonistic society -- hence why so many of the men from such backgrounds are so beta.

The only reason you say this is because the Eastern culture is MORE like the Western culture was not that long ago.  I challenge people to look at the swimwear of Victorian and Edwardian times.  It is the Western culture which has been subverted.  Change it back to the way it was and it would be superior to some archaic Eastern culture.

Yep, never been any notable black civilizations right?

Go move to one.

You're gonna be incel forever with such an outlook. But at least when you do die a virgin, you can take solace in the fact that you lived for "muh race" that hated your fucking guts and ostracized you from your birth. This is the same mindset that compels poor whites to vote Republican. Fucking cuck.

You are the cuck.

@"Tuttle" alt-right is filled with cucks.

They care about the concept of "muh women" so much, yet women don't give two shits about you or the alt-right.

And just lol caring about your culture. Your culture is filled with degeneracy.

Blackpill101 said:

Bingo

[attachment=523]The alt right are so damn pathetic that they move to the guidance of the invisible hand that benefits from destroying their civilization.

To other white nationalist s the alt right are an embarrassment and have destroyed what little credibility white nationalists had.

Attachments

• 5e38881b3a94ba496ca30cca0ea0a4d1298f210192a9e6dc1e4f29f3e367456b.jpg
    5e38881b3a94ba496ca30cca0ea0a4d1298f210192a9e6dc1e4f29f3e367456b.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 158
I`m happy to see incels rejecting obvious foreigners pushing agendas that don`t benefit incels at all.

Framecel222 said:
Alt right is shit, fuck Trump and fuck the alt right.

Trump isn't alt right. He's a zionist shill who claims to be even better for women and gays than Hillary. I also doubt he's a race realist.. His one good idea is a border wall. Ideally we would militarize the southern border.

Blackpill101 said:

So I basically agree with a lot of the alt right agenda, but many in the alt right are race mixers who worship "much superior asian femoid". Many are atheists as well. My ideal society would be a theocracy run by people who think like Steven Anderson. His one flaw, and its big one, is that he doesn't see race and believes interracial marriage is okay. He claims we are all part of God's Kingdom, which is true, but we really don't need to are mix.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejz-ULczz4Y[/video]

If there was a way to reconcile the moral and religious values he has with race realism America would become utopia.

[img=1024x896]https://i.imgur.com/oCjEPfy.png[/img]

Its important to note that most of the white people with STD's are homosexuals. Having a 90%+ America with hardcore religious values would be beyond amazing. We would barely need any government beyond a few basic things. We would all be safe behind the southern wall and the brave troops stationed on it. People wouldn't be afraid to speak of black crime or race differences in psychology and cognition. If the alt right is serious, they are allies, if they aren't serious, then they're just another hack political party.

Tuttle said:
It never fails.  Hoisted by your own petard.

Non-Hispanic births - 53.89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
The globalistist like to maintain that "Hispanics" are White when it is useful to them to keep the Whites slumbering until it is too late.  So I see where you got your 75% figure - by counting them.

NOW you are shifting the message.  So you are conceding my point and re-defining everything somehow only money matters.  Why should I want a bunch of racist Indians coming here and hiring other Indians?  Do I see this money?  See, you want to created some illusion that somehow someone somewhere in the US means I somehow just scoop it up because it is lying on the street now.  It doesn't work that way.  You know that so you are trying to deceive.  Let's move a bunch of non-Jew immigrants to Israel under the guise they make money.  I'm all about destroying the Jewish race and the best way to attack them is by destroying Israel demographically.  Why don't they buy in to this nonsense?  Because it is nonsense.

Why are they the most affluent?  Because White people built affluent countries.  Why should we allow a bunch of parasites to come here and sponge off us?  If these other races were worth a damn why can't they do what Whites do?  Because they clearly can not.

Your tax dollars pay for a Jew homeland.  They support a homeland for many other groups.  Your tax dollars are being used to create an eventual Kurdish homeland.  Why are White tax dollars supporting homelands for non-Whites but NOT Whites?  Something doesn't add up here.

Then you are brainwashed.

Right.  And that is what is natural.  Not countries that are dumping grounds for 3rd world lowlifes that are incompatible with our culture.

Except the only times this has been tried it results in disaster.  Like the fall of the Roman Empire.  Empires before that even collapsed.  Empires fail and it is always some pollyanna types telling us to ignore human nature and it will all work out.  It doesn't.  Funny you should bring up Tokyo in Japan where they do NOT support this cosmopolitan BS and are openly racially conscious and support their own people.  The US will collapse but they will not.  The US will be like Brazil and continue to decline.

No, this is being done to Whites by Jews.  The fault of Whites is only in being too good and assuming others are as good as they are.  Just naive but I see that changing quickly.

The only reason you say this is because the Eastern culture is MORE like the Western culture was not that long ago.  I challenge people to look at the swimwear of Victorian and Edwardian times.  It is the Western culture which has been subverted.  Change it back to the way it was and it would be superior to some archaic Eastern culture.

Go move to one.

You are the cuck.

Okay: before we go any further, what is your level of education? You sound and think like a buffoon, but that's pretty much the entire alt-right; hence why they act as if dropout Richard Spencer is some sort of intellectual just because he at least earned an undergrad -- far more than 99% of his braindead ilk are capable of. I just know I'm speaking to a failure, needle-dicked little faggot that's just scared of minorities.

The growth is primarily Hispanics at the current time. I understand that you're feeble minded but that is quite different from the current population stats. Maybe if you weren't incel there'd  be more "white" births. Also, Hispanics can be "white" because it is a culture.  And no, I "got my" stats from a reputable source. Which actually turned out to be 77%, not 75. God you're slow.

Lol I'm trying to deceive. No, I'm just trying to give you a reality check. I like how you assume Indians are all racist. But so which is it? Immigrants are useless leeches, or they're job creators? ... But that doesn't matter, because those jobs will only go to other immigrants! Actually you conceded my point dipshit.

I'm anti-Israel, so all that is irrelevant. But thing is I'm against Israel because what they do is morally wrong: faggots like you are against them simply because "da J00z!" 

Lol here we go, the non-whites aren't capable of civilization card. Even white supremacists like Madison Grant talked about how many of mankind's greatest civilizations weren't European. And even today it isn't like Europeans are the only people inventing stuff. Again, only if you're uneducated and know nothing about the world can you think like this. And just what are you contributing to humanity, I wonder?

You are the cuck. I am about the individual. You are about bending over for a fluid, arbitrarily defined group that doesn't give a fuck about any of this shit much less about you, I say again.

[img=300x225]http://www.8asians.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/8a-smart.jpg[/img]

Redpill Robert said:
You are the cuck. I am about the individual.

Aw, aren't you special! lmao. The average black is about "gibs me dat". The average black is about tribalistic redistribution in which white wealth is siphoned off and given to blacks purely based on skin color. All public policy that actually takes race into account (affirmative action, civil rights) is geared towards looking at skin color differences and giving handouts to blacks. 

Most Asan immigrants don't give a fuck about them, but hispanics are pretty low iq and in general hate America. They also feel entitled to immigrate here and vote to take white wealth. Like blacks they believe that the supposed sins of people hundreds of years ago means they deserve handouts now. In addition many want to anex the SW USA. Even if you got rid of voting to protect white property the blacks would flip out over the injustice of not getting free stuff and go full LA rioting. the welfare state. Effectively privatizing the welfare state.

If you take a white controlled society, and put blacks in charge you get South Africa at best, Zimbabwe at worst. 

[img=800x563]https://i.imgur.com/RXSBBAZ.png[/img]

[img=1135x682]https://i.imgur.com/Vzt6c1Q.png[/img]

[img=450x215]https://southafricanygh.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/blt-12-106807-f1.jpg[/img]

[img=375x250]https://whyfiles.org/159aids3/images/soafrtoll.gif[/img]

Mugabe is asking back the white farmers he chased away

Dingus_Incel said:
[img=300x225]http://www.8asians.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/8a-smart.jpg[/img]

Aw, aren't you special! lmao. The average black is about "gibs me dat". The average black is about tribalistic redistribution in which white wealth is siphoned off and given to blacks purely based on skin color. All public policy that actually takes race into account (affirmative action, civil rights) is geared towards looking at skin color differences and giving handouts to blacks. 

Most Asan immigrants don't give a fuck about them, but hispanics are pretty low iq and in general hate America. They also feel entitled to immigrate here and vote to take white wealth. Like blacks they believe that the supposed sins of people hundreds of years ago means they deserve handouts now. In addition many want to anex the SW USA. Even if you got rid of voting to protect white property the blacks would flip out over the injustice of not getting free stuff and go full LA rioting. the welfare state. Effectively privatizing the welfare state.

If you take a white controlled society, and put blacks in charge you get South Africa at best, Zimbabwe at worst. 

[img=800x563]https://i.imgur.com/RXSBBAZ.png[/img]

[img=1135x682]https://i.imgur.com/Vzt6c1Q.png[/img]

[img=450x215]https://southafricanygh.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/blt-12-106807-f1.jpg[/img]

[img=375x250]https://whyfiles.org/159aids3/images/soafrtoll.gif[/img]

Mugabe is asking back the white farmers he chased away

Nobody is denying that American black culture is obviously dysfunctional, but how do you know that's how the average black thinks? I mean plenty of African blacks come here and are decent people. This is ignoring that white women are actually the primary beneficiaries of affirmative action, and the majority of people on welfare are whites (even moreso when we factor in tax credits and what not). Age old arguments that have already been debunked one million times.

You do realize that painting entire groups by shitty identity politics is like people judging all whites by shit that racist white incels say on here, right? You speak of these groups as a monolith which supposedly all want this far-fetched thing. I mean identity politics in general are retarded, but identity politics for unfuckable white dudes are beyond retarded.

The IQ stuff is the oldest one in the book, and consistently you people fail to mention the Flynn effect, fail to mention class, and fail to mention historically where fairly similar ethnic groups (e.g. the English and the Irish) once scored quite unevenly on IQ tests whereas today (after industrialization and nutrition) they don't.

Nobody is calling for a black dominated society. But I just honestly don't see why it really matters what color someone is/where their ancestors are from in the grand scheme of things.

Redpill Robert said:
Okay: before we go any further, what is your level of education?

With such a cringe-worthy ad hominem I wouldn't bring up education if I were you.

You sound and think like a buffoon, but that's pretty much the entire alt-right; hence why they act as if dropout Richard Spencer is some sort of intellectual just because he at least earned an undergrad -- far more than 99% of his braindead ilk are capable of. I just know I'm speaking to a failure, needle-dicked little faggot that's just scared of minorities.

So are Jews uneducated buffoons when they support their own race and nation?

The growth is primarily Hispanics at the current time.

K.  And?

I understand that you're feeble minded but that is quite different from the current population stats. Maybe if you weren't incel there'd  be more "white" births.

You going anywhere with this besides conceding my point?

Also, Hispanics can be "white" because it is a culture.  And no, I "got my" stats from a reputable source. Which actually turned out to be 77%, not 75. God you're slow.

My source is the VP of the US which I linked above.  Joe Biden.  Was he wrong?  He stated everything plainly.  Go back and watch it. 

Lol I'm trying to deceive. No, I'm just trying to give you a reality check. I like how you assume Indians are all racist. But so which is it? Immigrants are useless leeches, or they're job creators?

They are useless leeches but they can create jobs for other Indians, too.  They are not mutually exclusive.  Like people somehow believe either having a job or being a student is some amazing thing that helps me.  It doesn't one bit.  Not at all.  It harms me if anything.  But even while they have jobs or are students they are also stealing us blind.  They have jobs but they also receive welfare.  They are students but they renew their visa then drop all their classes so they can stay in the country.  I saw that personally.  Foreigners are the cruddiest criminals you will ever encounter.  Thieving bastards.  Stop with this unwarranted worship of immigrants - it was based on moral White immigrants.

... But that doesn't matter, because those jobs will only go to other immigrants! Actually you conceded my point dipshit.

No.  I personally know of a case where some imbecile "cook" was given an H1b visa.  Why?  Somehow cooks don't exist in the US?  This is all about dumping as many non-White foreigners here as possible and spewing out any excuse that sticks to the wall.

Lol here we go, the non-whites aren't capable of civilization card. Even white supremacists like Madison Grant talked about how many of mankind's greatest civilizations weren't European. And even today it isn't like Europeans are the only people inventing stuff. Again, only if you're uneducated and know nothing about the world can you think like this. And just what are you contributing to humanity, I wonder?

Live your life without any European/White invention.

Redpill Robert said:
Nobody is denying that American black culture is obviously dysfunctional, but how do you know that's how the average black thinks? I mean plenty of African blacks come here and are decent people. This is ignoring that white women are actually yhe primary beneficiaries of affirmative action, and the majority of people on welfare are whites (even moreso when we factor in tax credits and what not). Age old arguments that have already been debunked one million times.

I don't know how the average black person thinks, and would never make any assumption about an individual person based on skin color. However, from a statistical viewpoint, the large the groups becomes you an start making accurate estimates of behaviors and outcomes. Some Africans come here and are fine because immigration laws tend to push the best to the from of the line. White owmen being hte primary beinficieries of affiritve action is debatable given the number of black own in college and that blacks are about 800% overrepresented at the top 20 US universities. Whites only benefit from welfare more in that there are more white people. Blacks use it disproportionately. Also tax credits aren't really welfare. Its your money. 

Redpill Robert said:
You do realize that painting entire groups by shitty identity politics is like people judging all whites by shit that racist white incels say on here, right? You speak of these groups as a monolith which supposedly all want this far-fetched thing. I mean identity politics in general are retarded, but identity politics for unfuckable white dudes are beyond retarded.

I speak of the groups in terms of average outcomes. 

Redpill Robert said:
The IQ stuff is the oldest one in the book, and consistently you people fail to mention the Flynn effect, fail to mention class, and fail to mention historically where fairly similar ethnic groups (e.g. the English and the Irish) once scored quite unevenly on IQ tests whereas today they don't.

The flynn effect may be real. But the gaps in black white achievement remains.

Changes in the American Black-White IQ Gap: 1916-2016

Despite how controversial my views are I do not hate blacks. African Americans have given much to this country, especially in terms of music. I do not want them to be harmed or have rights taken from them. I do not believe they should be treated differently based on their skin color. Each human being should be seen as a unique person and given the benefit of the doubt.It simply needs to be understood that their are average differences between them and other groups that even extreme interventions and huge spending programs cannot overcome. You can't use government force to make unequal groups have equal outmodes, only equal opportunities. When blacks get arrested more, or don't make as much money, its because of irreconcilable genetic differences, not white racism. It also needs to factor into our immigration policy.

Oh boy here come the graphs. 

https://s1.webmshare.com/mPKEJ.webm

Redpill Robert said:
Again, only if you're uneducated and know nothing about the world can you think like this. And just what are you contributing to humanity, I wonder?

This. I just love how white supremacists are always bragging with the great historical achievements of some distant strangers they coincidentally share the same race with while they can't bring up a single thing they are contributing to society themselves. I mean just graduate university at least, then you would look like a little less of an idiot.