Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The age of instigating

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Something I’ve noticed, is that many normies are starting to act like foids due to feminism. One thing in particular I’ve observed though, is that women always look at the effect of a situation not the cause. This is classic foid behavior but it’s spread to many normies too, they seek to passively push a situation into happening then play the shocked victim when something happens. It is a coward tactic but it is used more and more by other men every day in various situations. It is seen as justified because the person got a reaction.

Nobody bothers to ask why though, and the truth is why is the center of all problems, not what or how, it’s why. If you look at why there are school shooters for example, majority of them were treated like extreme shit throughout school and had deep ceded issues from it. But in stead, everyone wants to point fingers at the situation in shock or pull their phones out. These men have completely forgotten what it means to be human.

Additionally this tendency to completely ignore logic is a byproduct of feminism.

Women are retard and can't grasp complex thought and the majority of males out there were raised by women and they have their brain atrophied by this gynocentric cucked society.

women are incompetent when it comes to problem solving, they just get men to solve the problems for them. as men become more feminized they will lose this ability too.

Something I’ve noticed, is that many normies are starting to act like foids due to feminism. One thing in particular I’ve observed though, is that women always look at the effect of a situation not the cause. This is classic foid behavior but it’s spread to many normies too, they seek to passively push a situation into happening then play the shocked victim when something happens. It is a coward tactic but it is used more and more by other men every day in various situations. It is seen as justified because the person got a reaction.
This isn't new tbh and I remember this happening a lot in the 2000s.
Apparently this kind of passive aggressive virtue singaling type crybully behavior took off in the 1990s. @turbocuckcel_7000 has posted about this.

Nobody bothers to ask why though, and the truth is why is the center of all problems, not what or how, it’s why. If you look at why there are school shooters for example, majority of them were treated like extreme shit throughout school and had deep ceded issues from it. But in stead, everyone wants to point fingers at the situation in shock or pull their phones out. These men have completely forgotten what it means to be human.

Additionally this tendency to completely ignore logic is a byproduct of feminism.
Imo it's because being subtle and passive aggressive toward easy targets is rewarded and thought of as witty and clever.
I think it's the classic "I mess with you because I think above you but I think you are too dumb to figure that out and even if you do I'm still above you" type behavior.
If you are too obvious about bullying others it's considered lame and you are punished for it.
But if you pretend like you are just joking and can get away with harassing others you're just "good at roasting people" and "savage".
Imo this aspect of how plausible deniability and covertness is rewarded when the person is actually trying to be malicious is similar to how normies that are outwardly racist like if they are part of racist organizations like the KKK are universally condemned but some people think they are clever and satirical if they couch their racist humor in dank memes and "irony".

Last edited:
It's because being subtle and passive aggressive toward easy targets is rewarded and thought of as witty and clever.
I suppose so. I wrote that statement to cover bigger situations aswell though. Like in general, let’s say CNN said Trump is sending nukes to somewhere, most people wouldn’t think to ask why they’d just talk out of their asses and make memes. It’s not the best example but I’m basically saying nobody wants to look into any important situations, they just take it at face value, especially from a foid, you see it all the time, a man doesn’t even get to tell what actually happened or get a word in.

I suppose so. I wrote that statement to cover bigger situations aswell though. Like in general, let’s say CNN said Trump is sending nukes to somewhere, most people wouldn’t think to ask why they’d just talk out of their asses and make memes. It’s not the best example but I’m basically saying nobody wants to look into any important situations, they just take it at face value, especially from a foid, you see it all the time, a man doesn’t even get to tell what actually happened or get a word in.
I think a simlar thread was made on this forum a while ago about how nobody takes anything seriously and just memes about everything these days.
I think it's the outgrowth of reddit like hivemind behavior. It's been running rampant on youtube comment sections.

Of and serious analysis is seen as "boring", "autistic" and something guys that don't get laid do. This I think is a side effect of elevating what women want above all else. Serious introspection and avoiding emotionally charged manipulative language becomes frowned upon and is no longer valued because it's seen as something ugly boring guys do and is therefore somehow arrogant and presumptuous.

Last edited:
I noticed too, many things that males do now would be considered tottaly gay while I grew up, also now they argue like foids, first thing they do is attack your look and achievements. Modern males act like a whores, dancing half naked for attention.

It is true that we are currently seeing a massive assault from feminist activists on every public platform. Even the suspicion of not being feminist yourself as a man can get you banned from these plateforms. In France, the foids in the Ministry of Justice are promoting all these attacks and ecourage them as a "war against online hate". They also want the Incels to be classified as terrorists. This would open a large spectrum of ways to demolish every man interacting with Incels.

They want us dead, they'll not stop until they succeed, and many men are too coward, Chads or dominated normies that they won't even do anything against it.
As our Ministry of Justice said, it's a war, yes ; it's a war against us.

Not understanding how causality works is one of the root causes of the bluepill ( or the redpill )

I think a simlar thread was made on this forum a while ago about how nobody takes anything seriously and just memes about everything these days.
I think it's the outgrowth of reddit like hivemind behavior. It's been running rampant on youtube comment sections.

Of and serious analysis is seen as "boring", "autistic" and something guys that don't get laid do. This I think is a side effect of elevating what women want above all else. Serious introspection and avoiding emotionally charged manipulative language becomes frowned upon and is no longer valued because it's seen as something ugly boring guys do and is therefore somehow arrogant and presumptuous.
Perfectly said.

I absolutely agree many normie guys act like absolute foids which is suspect in itself and it is the cuase of feminism soy in foods and single mother house holds though i do think some guys on this forum also act like that it wont change till we have a big war or something and lower womans smv to nothing again

till we have a big war or something and lower womans smv to nothing again
Agreed, we need someone to kick it off though, like a giant activist to launch our movement of the Mansphere and blackpill in general.

Women are retard and can't grasp complex thought and the majority of males out there were raised by women and they have their brain atrophied by this gynocentric cucked society.
based