Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The African starving child vs the regretful sinful “born again Christian” a view point to dispel the belief in a “all loving just God”

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Imagine now a 5’10 white man born in the 21st century and comes of age in the modern times. Now the universal tenement of God is the forgiveness of all sin so long as you don’t harbor a spiteful nature or resentment against God when you die. This practice is subject to contradiction however as the circumstances that surround death varies greatly dependent on circumstances.

Lets take a party boy from an American institution like Duke (it doesn’t matter what university it is it only matters the circumstances). This man at Duke lives out his party years (early to mid twenties) in oblivious nature to God. “Does God exist?” He doesnt care all that mattered to him at the time is getting prime pussy and living with no regrets. This man fucks 10 women gets a few pregnant with no regrets.

This is a man that had very favorable circumstances. He got to live it up in his prime years fuck all the prime pussy he wanted no bother. This man eventually graduates from college and becomes more mature as he ages. “What I did when I was younger was degenerate I will admit. But the Lord forgives all!!!”. Just like that this man “repents” against his sins and is allowed into Heaven because he didn’t harbor any frustration or hated against God because he didn’t need to. Never mind this man faced unequal blessed treatment from “God” that would make it easier for him to get to Heaven because he “repented” against sins that weren’t too severe in the first place. All that matters is that he relented and he gets into Heaven hurray!!!

Now what about the African child that dies of hunger? This is an innocent child born into conditions he didn’t agree to. He dies of hunger and pain and as a result grows a contempt of God because of it. Now the narrative says if you die while having a contempt of God you go to hell for being “unrepentant” right” God is all living and universally forgiving to all souls right?

Then why did he unequally distribute circumstances that would make one life form more vulnerable to be condemn to Hell then the others? It’s a very good question that Blkpillpress has made very good threads about so why have the Mormon copers on here failed to answer this question? I’m waiting?

water is wet thread tbh. Not to mention the problem of evil/Epicurean paradox. There likely is no God, and if there is one, he doesnt give a fuck about the suffering of ugly males

water is wet thread tbh. Not to mention the problem of evil/Epicurean paradox. There likely is no God, and if there is one, he doesnt give a fuck about the suffering of ugly males
Agreed it’s just the mormonmaxxers have never answered the question no matter the number of threads.

Agreed it’s just the mormonmaxxers have never answered the question no matter the number of threads.

Jfl I didnt realize we had that many. I would also like to see their coping

Imagine now a 5’10 white man born in the 21st century and comes of age in the modern times. Now the universal tenement of God is the forgiveness of all sin so long as you don’t harbor a spiteful nature or resentment against God when you die. This practice is subject to contradiction however as the circumstances that surround death varies greatly dependent on circumstances.

Lets take a party boy from an American institution like Duke (it doesn’t matter what university it is it only matters the circumstances). This man at Duke lives out his party years (early to mid twenties) in oblivious nature to God. “Does God exist?” He doesnt care all that mattered to him at the time is getting prime pussy and living with no regrets. This man fucks 10 women gets a few pregnant with no regrets.

This is a man that had very favorable circumstances. He got to live it up in his prime years fuck all the prime pussy he wanted no bother. This man eventually graduates from college and becomes more mature as he ages. “What I did when I was younger was degenerate I will admit. But the Lord forgives all!!!”. Just like that this man “repents” against his sins and is allowed into Heaven because he didn’t harbor any frustration or hated against God because he didn’t need to. Never mind this man faced unequal blessed treatment from “God” that would make it easier for him to get to Heaven because he “repented” against sins that weren’t too severe in the first place. All that matters is that he relented and he gets into Heaven hurray!!!

Now what about the African child that dies of hunger? This is an innocent child born into conditions he didn’t agree to. He dies of hunger and pain and as a result grows a contempt of God because of it. Now the narrative says if you die while having a contempt of God you go to hell for being “unrepentant” right” God is all living and universally forgiving to all souls right?

Then why did he unequally distribute circumstances that would make one life form more vulnerable to be condemn to Hell then the others? It’s a very good question that Blkpillpress has made very good threads about so why have the Mormon copers on here failed to answer this question? I’m waiting?

I've talked about this very thing before, being born rich and good looking into a christian family vastly increases your chances that you will be a "model christian", by default most all ugly poor indians born into the Hindu faith are pretty much destined for hell

God as doomed people to hell just on the roll of a dice, nobody is choosing to be born ugly, or poor, or not in a christian family

yeah, God hates some people and predestines them to go to hell

God is almost definitely not a “god” in the sense that he determines all that happens and will happens, but rather is a creator force, which built this world out of nothing and which purely exists to hold it together.

God is almost definitely not a “god” in the sense that he determines all that happens and will happens, but rather is a creator force, which built this world out of nothing and which purely exists to hold it together.
This to me is the most likely scenario if there is a God. The Hindu belief of God just being a field of energy seems the most accurate. He created the Universe and holds it all together and when you die you join the field of energy and wait until you reincarnate.

Now the narrative says if you die while having a contempt of God you go to hell for being “unrepentant” right” God is all living and universally forgiving to all souls right?
The "narrative" is not what the bible says.

Now the universal tenement of God is the forgiveness of all sin so long as you don’t harbor a spiteful nature or resentment against God when you die.
COPE.

Everyone is free to believe whatever they want until the thought police come after you.