Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Christian Heaven Is As Unfair As Life On Earth (I Wouldn't Even Want To Go There TBH)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Ironically the christian hell is a more fair place than the christian heaven. Everyone is suffering together for the "wrongs" they did, none thinking themselves "worthy" of anything

In heaven, there will be people who have lived perfect lives, people who were born into good looks and wealth, which reinforced their religious beliefs in a caring and loving God. Their life was a golden escalator ride to paradise, and guys like us, many of whom will die depressed and suicidal virgins, if we do make it into heaven

WE'LL HAVE TO SPEND ALL OF ETERNITY LISTENING TO THEM SING THEIR PRAISES TO GOD, AND TALK ABOUT HOW THEY GOT INTO HEAVEN BY FAITH, STRENGTH OF WILL AND "GOOD WORKS", WHEN THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO STRUGGLE OR WORK FOR SHIT IN LIFE

LITERALLY GOING TO "PARADISE" TO BE MOCKED AND MOGGED ONCE AGAIN, JUST LIKE ON EARTH, FOR ALL ETERNITY (MAN WHAT A GREAT PLACE)

If I ever went to the christian heaven, I would request, no demand, that God just create a separate realm for me, so I can be alone in peace, and not have to feel cheated again, in the place that should be for my eternal rest, my "paradise"

Do Christians even truly believe in heaven, because I find it funny that none of them ever discuss the nature of heaven, what it would entail in living there, the psychological aspect of it

Here's an example, sex, is there sex in heaven?

If so, it will most likely be with people who were couples on earth to begin with, so it is very likely an incel on earth, could get to heaven, and remain an incel in heaven for all eternity, seriously who the fuck would want to go to that place

NOW COMPARE THAT TO THE HEAVEN OF ISLAM, WHERE EVERY MAN IS PROMISED A BEAUTIFUL VIRGIN ANGEL FOR HIS WIFE AND THE MEN WHO DIE IN JIHAD GET A WHOLE HAREM OF 72 FOR THEIR SACRIFICE

The difference between the Christian heaven and the Islamic heaven, is that in Islam, every man gets his own little paradise once he makes it to heaven, whilst in Christianity your paradise is merely having the PRIVILEGE to be in heaven and be around God

The God of the christian bible seriously seems like a sadist to me, I would not be surprised if you keep your looks in heaven and women are still somehow driven by biology and are hypergamous, so Chad gets to be Chad on earth and in heaven, and you remain an ugly incel forever

Last edited:
Thank fuck none of it is real then.

Thinking about the afterlife is a dead end. The universe to the human mind is paradoxical. No reason, logic, or facts can change this.

Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.”

John 14:1-4, ESV

Bold and highlight my emphasis.

Good and thought provoking post

Bruh ion think u read da bible cuz there’s supposed to be a new earth eventually lol

Christian and Islamic heaven is same tho

LOL have you even read the Bible? We are all given perfect spirit form bodies in Heaven, not flesh.

“Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.” Matthew 19:23-34

Heaven will be full of those that suffered in this life.

Afterlife thoughts are gigacope. It can be put in a way that the will to live is so strong that people want to extend the "self" beyond life, they create afterlife thoughts and wanting to maintain their existence somehow even if the body perishes. People go nuts if the learn that they will simply disappear, I believe this is why most religions have an afterlife or some spiritual form that the self is preserved somehow, the idea of oneself disappearing forever is very frightful because the will to live is so enormously strong that the byproduct of it is to fantasy the extension of it after death.

John 14:1-4, ESV

Bold and highlight my emphasis.

Vague, could mean anything, that's why I see Islam as the superior, religion, doesn't have too much unneccesary poetry, or trying to make shit sound special, God is literally like - "yeah I'll give you a sexy virgin concubine", straight to the point, the God of Islam is clearly a God that knows and understands men, the God of Christianity knows and loves himself, and merely expects us to do the same

Also JFL at this line:
I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.

Just like I said:
in Christianity your paradise is merely having the PRIVILEGE to be in heaven and be around God

God throughout the bible acts like merely being in heaven and most importantly being around him, is what makes it paradise, that's BS, sounds like a lazy reward

Afterlife thoughts are gigacope. It can be put in a way that the will to live is so strong that people want to extend the "self" beyond life, they create afterlife thoughts and wanting to maintain their existence somehow even if the body perishes. People go nuts if the learn that they will simply disappear, I believe this is why most religions have an afterlife or some spiritual form that the self is preserved somehow, the idea of oneself disappearing forever is very frightful because the will to live is so enormously strong that the byproduct of it is to fantasy the extension of it after death.

Ever seen an anime called serial experiments lain? (its an oldish one)

If you watch it, you'll see there very well may be an afterlife even without Gods, its very interesting anime

Last edited:
LOL have you even read the Bible? We are all given perfect spirit form bodies in Heaven, not flesh.

“Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.” Matthew 19:23-34

Heaven will be full of those that suffered in this life.
I'm guessing you're not really into science, or biology, or any of that shit right? Just the good old Broble.

Ever seen an anime called serial experiments lain? (its an oldish one)

Heard it and want to check it but I always postponed it lol. Might as well watch it this weekend.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.” Matthew 19:23-34

This is literally one of the most demonstrably false lines in the bible, and its obviously false, a child knows this is false

I made an entire thread about this very BS notion that people who get head starts in life magically just end up bad and go to hell, its complete BS, someone who is born rich and good looking, is more likely to get to heaven than someone who is born poor and ugly, they will want for nothing

They are less likely to commit crimes

More likely to donate to and start charities

More likely to develop a personality trait of being a "giving person" because they have so much to give (while a poor person will more likely end up being selfish as part of survival)

Less likely to have sinful thoughts like envy and jealously

Less likely to feel unsatisfied with life and have a "mid-life crisis" which leads to chasing degeneracy (especially sexual degeneracy)

More likely to settle down earlier in life and produce offspring in a stable family, who will also more likely than not repeat their cycle of an easy path to heaven

You are seriously coping, its obvious that being born rich and good looking, makes it more likely that you'll get into heaven, and here's why

BECAUSE YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUCKING FILL

While were on this site, stuck lusting after women, when we finally "ascend" or "wealthmaxx", we'll be sex-crazed, insatiable, we may never stop being degenerate, because we missed out on certain experiences in life that make you feel satisfied on a "deeper level", the kinds of things that make you a more "emotional" person so you can cope in that way and not endlessly chase physical pleasure, thinking like that is deluded, but those are useful delusions if you want to get into heaven

That Chad who got to fuck away his college years with the hottest teens, he isn't going to be a "jealous man", he's going to be comfortable with where he stands in any relationship because he's had his fill, we get cheated on we'd go berserk, he gets cheated on he moves on, not only because he can just get another woman with his looks, but because he doesn't really feel "cheated", because he's had his fill of beautiful women, he has a lifetimes worth of positive experiences to bolster his positive attitude and keep him "thinking positively"

Its very easy to stop sinning when you've conveniently sinned to your hearts content, and that's the important part you seem to not understand, these people who have lived these amazing lives will often "change" and repent, and move on and become better servants of God than you or I ever will

Even getting into heaven is easier for Chad and Stacey, they win no matter what

Last edited:

I wish, how ironic would it be if the devil wanted to defy God so much, that he turned hell into an "actual paradise", a place where you can live out all of your fantasies and pleasure, and the Bible is just God's too to lie about hell and spread fear so that he doesn't "win"

God I wish Islamic heaven was real

According to the bible, you don't have to be a good person to go to heaven. You just have to accept Jesus as your savior. Osama Bin Laden could've had a moment of clarity before he died where he "accepted Jesus", and he'd get in. However, you're right in that there is a tier system in heaven based on the good works you have done. It's really no different than our society.

I'm guessing you're not really into science, or biology, or any of that shit right? Just the good old Broble.
This is literally one of the most demonstrably false lines in the bible, and its obviously false, a child knows this is false

I made an entire thread about this very BS notion that people who get head starts in life magically just end up bad and go to hell, its complete BS, someone who is born rich and good looking, is more likely to get to heaven than someone who is born poor and ugly, they will want for nothing

They are less likely to commit crimes

More likely to donate to and start charities

More likely to develop a personality trait of being a "giving person" because they have so much to give (while a poor person will more likely end up being selfish as part of survival)

Less likely to have sinful thoughts like envy and jealously

Less likely to feel unsatisfied with life and have a "mid-life crisis" which leads to chasing degeneracy (especially sexual degeneracy)

More likely to settle down earlier in life and produce offspring in a stable family, who will also more likely than not repeat their cycle of an easy path to heaven

You are seriously coping, its obvious that being born rich and good looking, makes it more likely that you'll get into heaven, and here's why

BECAUSE YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUCKING FILL

While were on this site, stuck lusting after women, when we finally "ascend" or "wealthmaxx", we'll be sex-crazed, insatiable, we may never stop being degenerate, because we missed out on certain experiences in life that make you feel satisfied on a "deeper level", the kinds of things that make you a more "emotional" person so you can cope in that way and not endlessly chase physical pleasure, thinking like that is deluded, but those are useful delusions if you want to get into heaven

That Chad who got to fuck away his college years with the hottest teens, he isn't going to be a "jealous man", he's going to be comfortable with where he stands in any relationship because he's had his fill, we get cheated on we'd go berserk, he gets cheated on he moves on, not only because he can just get another woman with his looks, but because he doesn't really feel "cheated", because he's had his fill of beautiful women, he has a lifetimes worth of positive experiences to bolster his positive attitude and keep him "thinking positively"

Its very easy to stop sinning when you've conveniently sinned to your hearts content, and that's the important part you seem to not understand, these people who have lived these amazing lives will often "change" and repent, and move on and become better servants of God than you or I ever will

Even getting into heaven is easier for Chad and Stacey, they win no matter what
Well, if Jesus Christ said it, then it’s true. If you don’t believe the words of Jesus Christ, then you might as well not believe in Heaven or Hell and his redeeming power. Rich people don’t believe in God because they don’t struggle, they think they can solve all problems with money or power. The truly poor have no one but God to rely on. There is more to being a Christian than just being righteous, even some thieves and murderers will be in heaven.

Luke 21: 1-4 As Jesus looked up, he saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury.2 He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. 3 ”Truly I tell you,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others. 4 All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.”

Luke 23:39-43

39 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: “Aren’t you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!”
40 But the other criminal rebuked him. “Don’t you fear God,” he said, “since you are under the same sentence? 41 We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.”

42 Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.
43 Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

I know I’m wasting my time writing all this, but whatever.

Rich people don’t believe in God because they don’t struggle, they think they can solve all problems with money or power.
Actually, there are alot of rich people who thank God for their success, as if God loves them more than everyone else. Which, if there is a God, he did create them to be physically and mentally superior to others, which indirectly is a form of love.

Well, if Jesus Christ said it, then it’s true. If you don’t believe the words of Jesus Christ, then you might as well not believe in Heaven or Hell and his redeeming power. Rich people don’t believe in God because they don’t struggle, they think they can solve all problems with money or power. The truly poor have no one but God to rely on. There is more to being a Christian than just being righteous, even some thieves and murderers will be in heaven.

Not every rich people are atheists, in fact that are plenty of rich people who are diehard Christians especially because they see life in rose-tinted glasses as they never had any struggle, and believe on this benevolent God that sadly only seems to exist for them.

I never thought about the virgin for eternity thing.
If an incel gets into heaven and everyone gets their own paradise, then would the incel be allowed to enjoy things like sex?
I mean if it's not allowed outside of marriage on earth I dont think the incel would be allowed to have a sex filled paradise in heaven

Not every rich people are atheists, in fact that are plenty of rich people who are diehard Christians especially because they see life in rose-tinted glasses as they never had any struggle, and believe on this benevolent God that sadly only seems to exist for them.
Actually, there are alot of rich people who thank God for their success, as if God loves them more than everyone else. Which, if there is a God, he did create them to be physically and mentally superior to others, which indirectly is a form of love.
A lot of Christians are just virtue signaling. As the Bible puts it: Having a form of godliness but denying it’s power. Donald Trump would be a good example, he talks about God bless America and in the same breathe he praises himself and supports homosexual marriage.

I’m sure some are legitimate Christians but very few. Even most big tv evangelicals are wicked, nasty people. The more money you have, the more vices you have easy access too. Jimmy Swaggart was one of the biggest preachers of the 1970’s and he liked to fuck prostitutes. Got caught at least twice.

Dantes inferno bro.. Hell has 9 layers, and the first layer is technically another form of heaven for non believers who were good people.

People don't take Christian incels seriously. They think that incels are only pure because they aren't able to partake in degeneracy (which is actually true to an extent).
If an incel gets into heaven and everyone gets their own paradise, then would the incel be allowed to enjoy things like sex?
I mean if it's not allowed outside of marriage on earth I dont think the incel would be allowed to have a sex filled paradise in heaven
Christians think that simply being in heaven will be a bigger aphrodisiac than sex
Dantes inferno bro.. Hell has 9 layers, and the first layer is technically another form of heaven for non believers who were good people.
Whats the first layer like? I'm not familiar with Dante's Inferno.

Christians think that simply being in heaven will be a bigger aphrodisiac than sex

JFL I wonder if christians actually do think being in heaven and around God is literally pleasurable, so isn't heaven raping you against your will then

Ironically the christian hell is a more fair place than the christian heaven. Everyone is suffering together for the "wrongs" they did, none thinking themselves "worthy" of anything

In heaven, there will be people who have lived perfect lives, people who were born into good looks and wealth, which reinforced their religious beliefs in a caring and loving God. Their life was a golden escalator ride to paradise, and guys like us, many of whom will die depressed and suicidal virgins, if we do make it into heaven

WE'LL HAVE TO SPEND ALL OF ETERNITY LISTENING TO THEM SING THEIR PRAISES TO GOD, AND TALK ABOUT HOW THEY GOT INTO HEAVEN BY FAITH, STRENGTH OF WILL AND "GOOD WORKS", WHEN THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO STRUGGLE OR WORK FOR SHIT IN LIFE

LITERALLY GOING TO "PARADISE" TO BE MOCKED AND MOGGED ONCE AGAIN, JUST LIKE ON EARTH, FOR ALL ETERNITY (MAN WHAT A GREAT PLACE)

If I ever went to the christian heaven, I would request, no demand, that God just create a separate realm for me, so I can be alone in peace, and not have to feel cheated again, in the place that should be for my eternal rest, my "paradise"

Do Christians even truly believe in heaven, because I find it funny that none of them ever discuss the nature of heaven, what it would entail in living there, the psychological aspect of it

If so, it will most likely be with people who were couples on earth to begin with, so it is very likely an incel on earth, could get to heaven, and remain an incel in heaven for all eternity, seriously who the fuck would want to go to that place

NOW COMPARE THAT TO THE HEAVEN OF ISLAM, WHERE EVERY MAN IS PROMISED A BEAUTIFUL VIRGIN ANGEL FOR HIS WIFE AND THE MEN WHO DIE IN JIHAD GET A WHOLE HAREM OF 72 FOR THEIR SACRIFICE

The difference between the Christian heaven and the Islamic heaven, is that in Islam, every man gets his own little paradise once he makes it to heaven, whilst in Christianity your paradise is merely having the PRIVILEGE to be in heaven and be around God

The God of the christian bible seriously seems like a sadist to me, I would not be surprised if you keep your looks in heaven and women are still somehow driven by biology and are hypergamous, so Chad gets to be Chad on earth and in heaven, and you remain an ugly incel forever
According to the version of Christianity I was raised with, no, there will be no sex in heaven since there will be no marriage and sex outside of marriage is sin. So since no sin will be in heaven, then no sex in heaven. Unless Islam is true.

From what I'm told, there'll be pleasures in heaven that eclipse sex, though no one ever said just what those pleasures are. The only thing I'm told about heaven is that you'll spend eternity worshipping Yahweh and kissing his ass and reminding him how great he is. And after all, isn't that the best pleasure there is???

You're supposed to say yes.
The Islamic heaven would be the heaven for incels as you'd have 72 teenage virgins for eternity.

From what I'm told, there'll be pleasures in heaven that eclipse sex,
The only thing I'm told about heaven is that you'll spend eternity worshipping Yahweh and kissing his ass and reminding him how great he is. And after all, isn't that the best pleasure there is???

Both are one and the same JFL, God thinks the greatest pleasure is worshipping him, the sick fuck may have literally designed humans to feel nth level orgasms from worshipping him, so it might literally be true

The Islamic heaven would be the heaven for incels as you'd have 72 teenage virgins for eternity.

The Islamic God is the only God I've read of that seems like he cares for and understands men and humanity as a whole, even being black pilled, its the most black pilled religion I know of (the only one actually)

If heaven/hell really exist that is a much more depressing reality than my current one..it means you will literally suffer for all eternity and there's nothing you can do about it

Both are one and the same JFL, God thinks the greatest pleasure is worshipping him, the sick fuck may have literally designed humans to feel nth level orgasms from worshipping him, so it might literally be true

The Islamic God is the only God I've read of that seems like he cares for and understands men and humanity as a whole, even being black pilled, its the most black pilled religion I know of (the only one actually)
Most people think of themselves as Gods. After all, mankind was made in God's image :feelsthink:

The bible itself is actually very based and blackpilled about female nature. However, the churches distort it to fit their gynocentric narrative.

Most people think of themselves as Gods. After all, mankind was made in God's image :feelsthink:

The bible itself is actually very based and blackpilled about female nature. However, the churches distort it to fit their gynocentric narrative.

I'd sat the bible is more red pilled than black pilled, and its that "tameness" that led to it being invaded and taken over, and having its message subverted

Islam literally states more women are going to hell than men JFL

I'd sat the bible is more red pilled than black pilled, and its that "tameness" that led to it being invaded and taken over, and having its message subverted
Yeah but part of the blackpill is that women can't control their desires (aka they only like looks). I consider the blackpill to encompass the redpill. The reason why Islam is stricter than Christianity is because Arab women have more testosterone than Anglo's. Total control is the only way to keep them in line. As for Christianity being taken over, it could be argued that Christian men (anglos) weren't high T enough. Despite being conservative at their roots, Anglo men have always had an innate worship of women, associating blonde hair and white skin with purity.

Of course you always have to praise negative things and stuff to look edgy even if it's bs. Stopped reading at "In heaven, there will be people who have lived perfect lives, people who were born into good looks and wealth" as it is nonsense and extremely easy to prove wrong too.

extremely easy to prove wrong too.

JFL, you realize there are rich Christians right?

So who is more likely to go to heaven, the rich christian family that can provide for their children and guide them towards morality, or the poor christian family who can only speak to their children of the goodness of God but their children never experience it, and become bitter and hateful of religion

Its really obvious, common sense really, its easier for someone who has a good life to become a good person, its easier for a person who has had a bad life to become a bad person, this isn't rocket science

You can't disprove reality

JFL, you realize there are rich Christians right?

So who is more likely to go to heaven, the rich christian family that can provide for their children and guide them towards morality, or the poor christian family who can only speak to their children of the goodness of God but their children never experience it, and become bitter and hateful of religion

Its really obvious, common sense really, its easier for someone who has a good life to become a good person, its easier for a person who has had a bad life to become a bad person, this isn't rocket science

You can't disprove reality
As if a rich asshole who probably did nasty stuff to amass his wealth could be bothered to guide his children towards morality and stuff except maybe at a superficial level to show off and keep up appearances, JFL at this bs I can't believe you are really saying it. There is a line in the Bible that gives a precise answer to that and it's pretty well known but of course you'd rather push your crappy woe is me narrative. The Holy Scriptures and history of Christianity are full of people from lower classes or even with shady lives that have made it to sainthood but of course you think you know better and that only rich and good looking people achieve heaven, as if degenerate Chads who fucks 6-7 different women every month are the epitome of what Christianity praises.

As if a rich asshole who probably did nasty stuff to amass his wealth could be bothered to guide his children towards morality

JFL you just admitted what we everyone always says you idiots believe, you have to rationalize every rich person as evil because its just to unfair of a reality for you to concieve of that a person gets to be rich and enjoy life, and still go to heaven and enjoy eternal paradise, it "just isn't fair", reality check retard, that's the point

but of course you think you know better and that only rich and good looking people achieve heaven

Never said this, all you can do is prop up strawmen for your BS arguments, you can't argue based on logic and reasoning

"Rich people are all evil bro, didn't you know, there's no legit way to get rich, all riches are evil no matter what"

as if degenerate Chads who fucks 6-7 different women every month are the epitome of what Christianity praises.

JFL, I thought Christianity was all about redemption and forgiveness, admitting to sins and changing your ways, what if that Chad just stops doing that later in life, "turns to God", gets married to a single woman and lives a Christian life, you are pretending like this doesn't happen at all, I'm asserting that it happens a lot, because a man who has "had his fill" is less likely to find himself yearning sexually, that's just common sense, you need to cope and create this false reality where only poor ugly people get to benefit from God's ruleset, so you don't feel like Chad wins at everything, he does in most cases, everything is the luck of the draw, the roll of the dice, and you had a shitty roll, and many people are going to get to heaven because they had a good roll

Deal with it

I know I’m wasting my time writing all this, but whatever.
Maybe if you had tried to teach me this fairytale before life had thrown me in the gutter and before i suffered horribly, then maybe you would've been able to brainwash me into your cultmaxxing. However, it's not really gonna work, now.

Not sure why but the thread title made me crack out loud :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL you just admitted what we everyone always says you idiots believe, you have to rationalize every rich person as evil because its just to unfair of a reality for you to concieve of that a person gets to be rich and enjoy life, and still go to heaven and enjoy eternal paradise, it "just isn't fair", reality check retard, that's the point

Never said this, all you can do is prop up strawmen for your BS arguments, you can't argue based on logic and reasoning

"Rich people are all evil bro, didn't you know, there's no legit way to get rich, all riches are evil no matter what"

JFL, I thought Christianity was all about redemption and forgiveness, admitting to sins and changing your ways, what if that Chad just stops doing that later in life, "turns to God", gets married to a single woman and lives a Christian life, you are pretending like this doesn't happen at all, I'm asserting that it happens a lot, because a man who has "had his fill" is less likely to find himself yearning sexually, that's just common sense, you need to cope and create this false reality where only poor ugly people get to benefit from God's ruleset, so you don't feel like Chad wins at everything, he does in most cases, everything is the luck of the draw, the roll of the dice, and you had a shitty roll, and many people are going to get to heaven because they had a good roll

Deal with it
Funny that some people believe that you are the highest IQ poster on here because it appears you're an utter imbecile. I by no means said that every rich person is evil, but it's a fact that many of them are or at least are not afraid to get their hands dirty to various degrees. Infact it's never been stated that a rich person can't go to Heaven.

You retard said that good looking and rich people go to Heaven and for some reason, you don't even give an explanation, depressed virgin don't, as if being depressed or a virgin were sins (quite the opposite at least for virginity, but you have to project current societal bias onto Christianity, I hope at least you do this because you are lowIQ and not on purpose).

If they really repent from their sins and understand their error they are forgiven, of course, but especially in our society, where edonism and degeneracyxis not only tolerated but also encouraged, how often do you think it will happen? Do you really think so many of these Chads, even if by some miracle they manage to stay faithful to one wife till death, will look back at their past and both understand and regret their error?

but it's a fact that many of them are or at least are not afraid to get their hands dirty to various degrees

That sounds more like a poor person to me, especially someone in need of money, a rich person doesn't have to do shit, they already have most everything they want, you are propping up a strawman and you don't even realize it, "get their hands dirty for what", more money?, well you are propping up the strawman of rich people being greedy, some rich people are alright with their already great lifestyle and see no reason to pursue further riches, so there's nothing for them to get their hands dirty for, but like I said, you have to see reality this way, because its too unfair for someone to get a golden escalator ride to heaven, their entire life being an easy trip to heaven, it happens whether you want it to or not

You retard said that good looking and rich people go to Heaven and for some reason, you don't even give an explanation, depressed virgin don't, as if being depressed or a virgin were sins

Its pretty obvious and I did make points about it in other comments on this thread, but here I go:

Being ugly means you are more likely to be treated unfairful in life, and therefore more likely to become hateful and misanthropic

Being born poor means you are more likely to view the world as unfair and commit crimes (likely theft), which will make you less likely to be religious or even if you are religious your entire life will be a contradiction of giving yourself excuses to sin via criminality

Being good looking means that you will be treated well by most people at every stage of your life and receive positive reinforcement for your actions, so if your parents already set you on a religious path, you'll likely stick to it. More importantly, when you want to sin (especially sexually) you'll get to have your fill and not feel resentful of others or feel like you "missed out" in life, which leads to future sinning after one has become religous

Being born rich means you'll have the resources to stay away from a life of crime, and you're more likely to believe in the "just world fallacy" and fall for all the religious ho ha, because your life is great, and you'll associate that greatness with religion, all of these things will be "blessings from God"

Rich people get to tell their children that their wealth, fortune and easy life are gifts from God

POOR PEOPLE GET TO TELL THEIR CHILDREN THEM WAKING UP IN THE MORNING IS A GIFT FROM GOD AND TO BE GRATEFUL

Which of these two, do you think is more likely to grow up thinking that religion is BS and be drawn towards atheism?, its really obvious

I already made a thread about this very thing anyways:

If they really repent from their sins and understand their error they are forgiven, of course, but especially in our society, where edonism and degeneracyxis not only tolerated but also encouraged, how often do you think it will happen?

Ironically you've just admitted to my main point, is that IT DOES HAPPEN, and if it does happen, then heaven is an unfair place, and you are going to have to spend eternity around people who were born rich and good looking, and took an escalator ride to heaven just for being born with the right genetics, in the right family

That's the entire point of this thread, you ran around in circles just to say - "yeah it happens, not a lot"

IT STILL HAPPENS, THAT WAS MY POINT, HEAVEN IS SHIT THEN

Christianity if it is not Unitarian Christianity is a paganism that cares as usual about priveleged fags.

Woke. There is no external god nor heaevan only heaven is inside.

Heaven in conventional Christan sense is def unfair, favors lucky people. It's also retarded, there's no sex in it

God hates NTs and social status obsessed normscum.

“Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth” (Matthew 5:5).

Luke 16:15 And He said to them, “You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is highly esteemed among men is an abomination in the sight of God.

Matthew 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Matthew 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Already addressed this BS, you know full well that line makes no sense, the majority of thieves are poor people, the majority of rapists are men who aren't in committed relationships, its common sense that one who is lacking, is more likely to go about taking

1. Also here's some common sense moron, ask yourself what do they mean by "rich", the average human today lives like a fucking king when compared to the kings of the past, the kings of the past lived in conditions that were less sanitary, less costly, and less "high end", than you or I do, we could boast to the kings of the past and leave them jealous, so ask yourself, aren't we rich by comparison to the men of the past, so by deafult its more likely for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for ANY HUMAN ALIVE TODAY to enter the kingdom of heaven, good fucking luck JFL

We are richer than the average "lord" of any land in the past when it comes to abundance of food, quality of health care and nutrition, quality of education and knowledge, duration of life, safety and security, resources, leisure based purchases, etc, you stupid little verse is an admition that 99% of humans are going to hell then, just for being born in good times, what a great religion, God is truly great

2. That line is nothing but an empty platitude, what you are basically stating is that since something is said in the bible its true, its an inherently fallacious argument, you can't defend the merit of a doctrine based on your already existing belief in said doctrine

It would be like someone saying the black pill is true, not because of statistics, facts, etc, but because the black pill doctrine asserts itself as true and they believe in it

That's not an argument, that's a lack of one

Last edited:
Already addressed this BS, you know full well that line makes no sense, the majority of thieves are poor people, the majority of rapists are men who aren't in committed relationships, its common sense that one who is lacking, is more likely to go about taking

That line is nothing but an empty platitude, what you are basically stating is that since something is said in the bible its true, its an inherently fallacious argument, you can't defend the merit of a doctrine based on your already existing belief in said doctrine

It would be like someone saying the black pill is true, not because of statistics, facts, etc, but because the black pill doctrine asserts itself as true and they believe in it

That's not an argument, that's a lack of one

But you want to talk about God's worldview. In another post you said that Chad/Stacy get to enjoy degeneracy and then it will be easier for them to live a Godly life because they've had their fill of degeneracy from before.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

I don't consider any Christians in the West or any place to be real Christians. They all destroy and subvert the Abrahamic teachings.
Also, the concept of dating is unnatural in Christian worldview as well. Marriages were arranged and girls usually married at the start of puberty.

Deuteronomy 7:3-4 3 Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4because they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you.

Last edited:
I don't consider any Christians in the West or any place to be real Christians. They all destroy and subvert the Abrahamic teachings.

It doesn't matter what you consider, nobody made you the arbiter of christianity, most christians wouldn't consider an incel a christian, what do considerations matter, what proves something to be true or not is the logic of it, not who considers what

This is nothing but a "no true scotsmans" fallacy, enough verse quoting, validate your arguments with logic, you haven't really addressed anything I've said, quoting the bible to prove the bible to be true is inherently fallacious

In relation to this verse:

Ask yourself what do they mean by "rich", the average human today lives like a fucking king when compared to the kings of the past, the kings of the past lived in conditions that were less sanitary, less costly, and less "high end", than you or I do, we could boast to the kings of the past and leave them jealous, so ask yourself, aren't we rich by comparison to the men of the past, so by deafult its more likely for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for ANY HUMAN ALIVE TODAY to enter the kingdom of heaven, good fucking luck JFL

We are richer than the average "lord" of any land in the past when it comes to abundance of food, quality of health care and nutrition, quality of education and knowledge, duration of life, safety and security, resources, leisure based purchases, etc, your pointless little verse is an admition that 99% of humans are going to hell then, just for being born in good times, what a great religion, God is truly great

It doesn't matter what you consider, nobody made you the arbiter of christianity, most christians wouldn't consider an incel a christian, what do considerations matter, what proves something to be true or not is the logic of it, not who considers what

This is nothing but a "no true scotsmans" fallacy, enough verse quoting, validate your arguments with logic, you haven't really addressed anything I've said, quoting the bible to prove the bible to be true is inherently fallacious

In relation to this verse:

Ask yourself what do they mean by "rich", the average human today lives like a fucking king when compared to the kings of the past, the kings of the past lived in conditions that were less sanitary, less costly, and less "high end", than you or I do, we could boast to the kings of the past and leave them jealous, so ask yourself, aren't we rich by comparison to the men of the past, so by deafult its more likely for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for ANY HUMAN ALIVE TODAY to enter the kingdom of heaven, good fucking luck JFL

We are richer than the average "lord" of any land in the past when it comes to abundance of food, quality of health care and nutrition, quality of education and knowledge, duration of life, safety and security, resources, leisure based purchases, etc, your pointless little verse is an admition that 99% of humans are going to hell then, just for being born in good times, what a great religion, God is truly great

If you don't want to listen to Bible verses, than I cannot say anything but you want to know what God thinks. What other sources do I have available. PS I am the arbiter of Christianity.
Revelation 14:3–5:
And they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. For it is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

PS I am the arbiter of Christianity.

1. You aren't, you sound deluded

2. You aren't a virgin by choice retard you are a virgin because you unattractive, that doesn't count for anything

I'm done talking at this point because your response was so ridiculous it feels like I'm being trolled