Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The advice given by normies to stop being a “nice guy” pisses me off.

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
they think we can’t get laid because we’re too nice. Then they tell you read some redpill garbage book about being more assertive or whatever. Being a nice person is just a basic attribute. It doesn’t lead you to getting pussy.. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT. It doesn’t address the problem. Telling me to hit the gym and stop focusing on women doesn’t change a damn thing.

if try to be nice, that's the problem, if we try to be assertive, that's the problem

The "red pill garbage" is more helpful than not. I find putting myself first is a quicker way to happiness and doesn't get you taken for granted.

The "red pill garbage" is more helpful than not. I find putting myself first is a quicker way to happiness and doesn't get you taken for granted.
Redpill copers really think that truecels like St. Blackops2cel can get a harem of women if they just hit the gym, get a new haircut and show frame

Redpill copers really think that truecels like St. Blackops2cel can get a harem of women if they just hit the gym, get a new haircut and show frame
A balance between Black/Red is ideal.

by focusing on yourself you end up unlocking potential you didn't realize you had

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back