Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The actual reason is your fired because you're too short/ugly

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

The reasons for dismissal after five days of employment are as follows:

1. The company needs to swipe the access card to go anywhere (including entering the toilet). The company took the record and said that I went to the toilet twice a day for three minutes each time was too frequent.

2. The company took my chat line chat record and said that I complained about the company.
I usually don't use the line to chat at get off work, and I will complain to my family and friends after work. Later, I learned that the company has installed monitoring software on the computer. We log in to the line when we go to work, so the information will be seen by the company.

3. The company said that I have not closed 104, and I must still be looking for a job. I have no centripetal force for the company.

4. Said that I care about the company and didn’t own the company (because I chatted with my seniors after I joined the company and found out that they didn’t receive the benefits mentioned in the interview, so I asked the HR if there were any such benefits, and the company felt that I was too careless, no Think of the company as home. If it really is home, I should just be lazy on the sofa in my underwear.

5. Get off work on time (the company has a flexible 40-minute commute to get off work, I am the earliest to arrive, and I don’t get off work until 10 minutes after the normal off-duty time)

6. I don’t think I’m active (but I took my senior to work for only a day and a half, and then asked for leave and didn’t explain anything, so I arranged for me to sort out his documents)

7. Don't take notes (because the company's system is very complicated, so I made very detailed notes, and then I slapped my face in seconds, because the company also asked me for my notes that can be used as teaching materials for newcomers in the future)

As a result, the company said it would fire me but was willing to give me a chance to improve, provided that 10% of my salary was deducted.

Finally I chose to leave. When I got into this job, I gave up two other good jobs at the same time, which was a bit of a pity.
The next day the company called again to ask if they wanted another chance. (decisively refuse)

But I’m still very grateful to the company. I originally thought I wanted to leave, but I didn’t know how to say it, but I didn’t expect the company to pay me first, and I hope the company’s reasons for dismissing people in the future can be better

Mao Zedong was a satanic piece of shit.

Taiwan is brutal

They want committed wage cucks.