Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The actual probability of ascension

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
As far as I know when a foid first sees you, she compares you to every man she sees as a realistically potential mate, especially the ones she has been with (hence the Chad widow phenomenon). If any one of these other men mogs you based on her preferences, you're out. How much the mogging actually matters to her depends on whether she's been with the guy, whether he's mogging you in real life or in her imagination, etc.

The bad thing about this is that if you're familiar with how probability works, you'll have realized that this results in exponential decay. For example, in this graph the steepness of the curve is how much of an incel you are, the x-coordinate is the number of men she compares you to (assuming all of these men have the same chance to mog you for simplicity's sake) and the y-coordinate is your chance of ascension in %:
Probability

I made these numbers up, of course. They're just a crutch to show my point visually. You may be asking "why aren't only 10% of normies in relationships?" Well, this applies to asking only one foid out. If a normie with this kind of a chance asks 10 foids out instead, there's a 65% chance at least one of them will be willing to go out. Also, again, the numbers are made up, and I'm not taking other aspects of attraction into consideration in order to keep it simple and because I'm too low-IQ for real science.

And this is the reason "ascension", even if it were possible, doesn't mean shit if you want to raise a traditional family instead of being in short-term relationships which all end with you getting dumped and humiliated. Even if you find a foid who has lived locked up in a basement all her life with no contact with men and you become her first, as soon as she gets exposed to men, the purple vertical line in the graph starts moving right and your relationship is a ticking time bomb. This is also why if you JBWmax for the purpose of raising a family, you never take your foid back to wherever you came from.

Yeah bro, a chad has only 40% of ascension at 18 :feelstastyman:

If he approaches 3 foids with those chances, it becomes 94%. Also, I said the numbers are only for an example.
My bad, I thought the X coordinate represented age

that chart moGGed meh good

When you go there to a chick you know her mind will spin through every man she ever had sex with and liked and saw, and just like a MACHINE she will give you a 1 or a 0 :feelsrope::dafuckfeels:

When you go there to a chick you know her mind will spin through every man she ever had sex with and liked and saw, and just like a MACHINE she will give you a 1 or a 0 :feelsrope::dafuckfeels:
She won't even bother to rate you. She'll just wave at you...... well, at the Chad behind you.
Redpillcomics5.jpg

im too low iq to understand that shit :lul::lul:

Gigamegaüberchad :feelskek:
She won't even bother to rate you. She'll just wave at you...... well, at the Chad behind you.
Redpillcomics5.jpg
JFL at "conEdison" turning into "magic"

Well. In short, it never began for us incels.

Most man get cucked These days its inevitable

Fuck this world tbh , Woman are never at fault and It pisses me Off .

This is why numbers game is a must when you are at your peak