Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The "A cuck at least gets laid" argument

Just learn to PUA-game your wife theory

Based. Like I say as long as she is born a woman, alive, can actually move (not interested in 500 pounds+, I’ll even date a overweight woman honestly) and doesn’t look like a man, then it’s fine.
That's the bare minimum. Literally the equivalent of incels! Now that would be fine except these same women have dozens of simp and cuck normies on call, in their texts, dm's, etc. WHY ARE YOU WORSHIPPING THESE WHORES????

A shit-eater at least has a full belly.
So you would settle for shit knowing chads and even normies eat steak and prime meat everyday??? Then they dont even finish they throw away the leftovers, don't even give it to you.

Based. Like I say as long as she is born a woman, alive, can actually move (not interested in 500 pounds+, I’ll even date a overweight woman honestly) and doesn’t look like a man, then it’s fine.
Extremely cucked btw

Extremely cucked btw
lol no. I’ve approached all sort of women, around 80+ from skinny to fat, to different races and ofc I’m an incel so I can’t be picky. As long as she fits the criteria’s I said I’d date her. That’s literally it my guy, being an incel is not a flex or anything.

How can you claim ur incel but have high standards, what the actual fuck.

That's the bare minimum. Literally the equivalent of incels! Now that would be fine except these same women have dozens of simp and cuck normies on call, in their texts, dm's, etc. WHY ARE YOU WORSHIPPING THESE WHORES????
Not worshiping them. I’m just saying what my standards are.

Would you date her just for sex or for the companionship and not be alone?
Read what I said, As long as she fits my criteria which is nothing I’d date her but if she is Cucking me then there’s no point, id end it. Just want a loyal girl that fits those standards.

Wtf??? These are not "high standards". This shit is having no standard at all. Just say that.
If ur a trucel then ur wasting ur time with standards. Sure if ur a 4/10 u can have standards but at the 1-3/10 range forget it the best u can get is 1-2/10. 3/10 is chasing 5/10+

You are part of the problem. Normies already have no standards which is why we are where we are.
No I’m just picking my looksmatch lol. Im a black ugly short guy. My looks match is a 3/10, what I listed is literally what a 3/10 is…

So you would settle for shit knowing chads and even normies eat steak and prime meat everyday??? Then they dont even finish they throw away the leftovers, don't even give it to you.
If you interpreted what I just said as an endorsement of cuckery then you unironically need therapy.

op I don’t think u understood anything I said.

Dude i dont want to fuck something im disgusted of lol whats the point then.
Looksmatch should be it. If ur a 3/10 go for a 3/10 if ur a 8/10 go for an 8/10. If ur a trucel 3/10 and less there’s no way ur getting average/above average it will always be below average by default. My standards were high, after each rejection I kept lowering it, guess what, nothing changed. Even with my standards (bare minimum) I’m still incel. I’ve stopped approaching because theres no point as I know the outcome before I even try.