Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 1000+ Rejections Stare - Yeah, it's real

U

uninstall

Banned
-
We all know the 1000 dicks stare - women who have been fucked in their precious vagina meet have develop an inability to bond with males because men are worth nothnig to them. Thus, those roasties are empty inside and it shows.

But there is also 1000+ rejections stare - incels who have been hurt a few too many times and no longer believe that they will ever be able to trust a foid. Afraid to be cucked, rejected, humiliated...etc.

Post an example

that would be me. I literally haven´t laughed or smiled in 5+ years because of constant rejection. My life is a living hell.

Yup, aint life just beautiful

Yup that's me I don't even acknowledge women anymore unless I have to

That’s me, OP!

I'm glad that I have 0 rejections so far

piercing-stare-in-helmet-150x150.jpg

me 24/7 irl.

We all know the 1000 dicks stare - women who have been fucked in their precious vagina meet have develop an inability to bond with males because men are worth nothnig to them. Thus, those roasties are empty inside and it shows.

But there is also 1000+ rejections stare - incels who have been hurt a few too many times and no longer believe that they will ever be able to trust a foid. Afraid to be cucked, rejected, humiliated...etc.
Yup that is pretty much me. I sometimes have this stare blank,people say they legit feel scared when I go there. They say it feels like I am not there.
Sometimes when I get drunk a lot I spaze out as well,just looking at nothing and the abbys.

I know the dead-behind-the-eyes incel stare.

1.jpg

My usual facial expression

good thing I never put myself in the position to be rejected

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back