Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The 1 experience that confirmed blackpill in my mind and means i HAVE to geomaxx to a short country. FOREVER.

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
N

NEETUglyTurbomanlet

Recruit
★★★★★
im a turbomanlet my end goal is to get a remote job or online work freelancing or something, then geomaxx to SEA cos the avg height there is shorter

but sometimes i think to myself, what am i doing? am i just wasting my life away when i could be building my life here? do i REALLY need to geomax?

but then i remember all of the rejections ive had specifically where they mentioned my height.

and i remember the one time a girl told me specifically to my face "i wouldnt want to have kids with you because i wouldnt want my kids to be short"

and that cemented in my head thats exactly what all girls are thinking

thats why im an incel.

but i think surely maybe 1 girl will accept my height? but i really think no.

i really do have to geomaxx. it just sucks that i have to throw away a 1st world country to go live in some third world shithole JUST because of my height. just so i can stand the chance of getting a gf and reproducing.

How tall are you?

How tall are you?
That's an important question, because if he's too short, even the shortest countries will consider him a manlet, just not turbomanlet.

SEA is already getting filled with white chads, you will get mogged there as well

SEA is already getting filled with white chads
Why should Chad fly thousands of kilometers when he can get sex in his home country easily ?

SEA is already getting filled with white chads, you will get mogged there as well
ive been to SEA and theres no young white guys. especially not young white chads.

only old fat bald divorced 70 year old men to go SEA

geomaxx to short country
i live in india and it is so over here, if you think geomaxxing to poorer countries because "people are short" is a great idea, you are deluding yourself.

i live in india and it is so over here, if you think geomaxxing to poorer countries because "people are short" is a great idea, you are deluding yourself.
why do u think my plan wont work?

I think of doing the same, if I could get a remote job I would gladly go to Vietnam or one of the less shitty ASEAN countries

why do u think my plan wont work?
it might work if you are like 40, but you wont find many manlets under 25 now. give it another 20-25 years and the number might be equivalent to first world countries

it might work if you are like 40, but you wont find many manlets under 25 now. give it another 20-25 years and the number might be equivalent to first world countries

keep coping. young generation in South Asia and southeast asia is 5ft5 .

you are so so so poor that you will never come anywhere close to western countries height

View attachment 940833

you are so so so poor that you will never come anywhere close to western countries height
dont know if this is bait or not. but im on the shorter side in my uni (india), 7 out of 10 men are taller than me. and i am 172cm

dont know if this is bait or not. but im on the shorter side in my uni (india), 7 out of 10 men are taller than me. and i am 172cm
ive been to india on holiday once. they were 5ft4/5ft6 avg in young generation

ive been to india on holiday once. they were 5ft4/5ft6 avg in young generation
you are telling me that im one of the shortest people in just my college and nowhere else? I have seen many adults shorter than me but most people my age (20 +- 1) are usually taller than me. i can use the meme "what part of india", but I have absolutely no clue how it goes in other parts because im a reclusive truecel.

friend, grow up, please, no pun intended

View attachment 940833

Curries don't know how to measure height. My father swore he was 5'11" as long as I've known him and my entire family believed it. Then I was measured in PE at age 15 and found out I was 5'8 1/2". I was one inch taller than my father :feelshaha:

You guys lust over gook pussy that badly?

Technology is overrated anyway. This shit is just making us weaker and lazier.

u not incel if u can ascend, but grats u find your goal

Although I’m not too sure of this, many indigenous Mexican women are very short. 5 feet more or less

They're just visiting. The fad will pass and they'll go back to westhell.

Why should Chad fly thousands of kilometers when he can get sex in his home country easily ?
Exactly. This is why geomaxxing will ALWAYS work.

They're just visiting. The fad will pass and they'll go back to westhell.

Exactly. This is why geomaxxing will ALWAYS work.
You are overly optimistic, since western foids standards will rise to absolutely ridiculous levels in the coming years, less and less men will be enough for them, which will cause all the whiteys to go invade subhuman countries in order to fuck ALL the chinks and goblinas. Soon these foids will rise their standards too because of so many white chadlites showing them what they can get, which will make the competition even more brutal. You have no idea how over it truly is.

You are overly optimistic, since western foids standards will rise to absolutely ridiculous levels in the coming years, less and less men will be enough for them, which will cause all the whiteys to go invade subhuman countries in order to fuck ALL the chinks and goblinas. Soon these foids will rise their standards too because of so many white chadlites showing them what they can get, which will make the competition even more brutal. You have no idea how over it truly is.
You are overly pessimistic. It's a common problem around here, effort is so scary that you have to make up stories about how good-looking men will catch on and imitate you, foiling your efforts. Stop being scared of effort, it's the one advantage you can have.

Most people can't travel for shit. This is why you have Swedish bitches getting beheaded in Iraq. People don't know which countries are safe, they don't know how to behave themselves, they don't know when to GTFO a situation. Most importantly, they don't know the language, and they're not interested in learning it.

I consider mass western geomaxxing a non-threat because the natives will react, they're not stage props. The well-behaved westerners will be welcome, but the retards won't be. The smart travelers will be safe, but the stupid travelers won't be. Every country has a criminal underbelly, and if tourists are not well-liked, they will be targeted.

Will only work if you're white
Understand that geomaxxing is only for whites, if you're east asian and short on top you're dogshit everywhere.