Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious That’s it, time to dig into to some downright retarded IncelTear comments

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/n3iqpz/incels_why_cant_we_get_laid_also_incels/

looks like I got featured on the front page of CuckQueers again because I live rent free in their heads
[UWSL]Polyamory is another horrid side effect of today’s misandrist culture[/UWSL]
“Yeah tell that to the ancient Chinese emperors who had like a hundred concubines. Or King Henry VIII who married six times and had extramarital affairs. Or Colorado city where a man can have multiple wives.

But yeah. Go on about how a polyamorous woman is a sinful witch, dear sir. ”

What the fuck does King Chink have to do with any of this shit? None of us are him and none of us will ever BE him. 99% of the incel community just wants one, loyal, sweet girlfriend. We aren’t desperately itching to cuck our partners and make it into some sort of degenerate sexual triad like you whores are.

[UWSL]“leave keqing ALONE“[/UWSL]

“We Keqing mains REJECT him!”

“I'm not going to forgive that incel with the keqing profile pic

Cool. Good to know that your entire opinion on a fictional character has been dipped in mud just because someone on a message board put a picture of them up as their profile avatar. Gee, I really do live rent free in all of your heads, don’t I? Next time one of you ITcels (or Twitch camgirl whores) plays that game, you will think of me every time she appears on screen and there’s nothing you can do about it. I live rent free in your heads. Cope. :dab:

“Wait... You have a catgirl PFP on an incel site with "aggressivecel" as your tag? Wow!”

A catgirl? But I thought you knew who this character was! You epic gamer girls are very in with the culture of gaming and totally are not just doing it so that simps stare at your tits and feed you money! No way!

“How is polyamory misandrist? My husband seems pretty happy to have a wife & 2 girlfriends”

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I swear sometimes, on this site, we over exaggerate examples of foid degeneracy, then an IT foid (like this landwhale tub o’ lard, fitting profile pic) not only PROVES said exaggeration but goes EVEN FURTHER BEYOND. I’m almost wondering if it’s just bait at this point but I sadly think it’s actually real and foid degeneracy is something that not even we incels have fully understood the scope of.

Cheers. :feelsYall:

Last edited:
I hate these whiteknight foid and NPC's

Why are they trying to make polyamory normal?

Est tu Brutus?

Stop feeding IT. Let them die.

king chink gave me a good laugh ngl

Why are they trying to make polyamory normal?
Disgusting progressiveness and trying to normalize adultery
Stop feeding IT. Let them die.
They’ve made like 5 other threads about me in the past few days. God forbid I point out the ever flowing stupidity in just one of them.

Disgusting progressiveness and trying to normalize adultery

They’ve made like 5 other threads about me in the past few days. God forbid I point out the ever flowing stupidity in just one of them.
Doing exactly what they want you to do.
You are literally entertaining some awful normies right now for free.

Doing exactly what they want you to do.
You are literally entertaining some awful normies right now for free.
So i’m living rent free in their head?
I’m cool with that ngl :feelsYall:

Watching the dynamic, it seems they are the ones who live rent free tbh.
God I wish @SergeantIncel made a rule about this.

Watching the dynamic, it seems they are the ones who live rent free tbh.
God I wish @SergeantIncel made a rule about this.
Did you seriously just ping Sarge over this shit? You are fucking retarded jfl :lul:

I don't even want to get laid, I just want my oneitus back. Casual sex is for sociopathic normies anyway.

It just gets annoying when you see threads upon threads about those same retards. Like we get it, IT is fucking retarded.

[UWSL]“leave keqing ALONE“[/UWSL]

“We Keqing mains REJECT him!”

“I'm not going to forgive that incel with the keqing profile pic
:lul: :lul: :lul:

This is how you know all the shit they talk about neckbeards is pure projection. Nobody who is not a bottom of the barrel loser plays games like that.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

This is how you know all the shit they talk about neckbeards is pure projection. Nobody who is not a bottom of the barrel loser plays games like that.
:feelsUgh:

Don't worry bro, we are all losers here.
The Genshin Impact girls are coomfuel
@Lookscel can prove that

The game is fun enough its just zelda but a bit crappier

@Lookscel can prove that

Well that's exactly why it's a game for incels. Chads don't need waifus, they can get a 3d hoe to suck their dick whenever they want.

oh look another it thread

Well that's exactly why it's a game for incels. Chads don't need waifus, they can get a 3d hoe to suck their dick whenever they want.
2D > 3D

if waifus were real there would be no incels
actually yes there would be because foids are foids and are hypergamous as hell regardless of dimensions. But let’s save that discussion for another day

@Lookscel can prove that

Yeah Genshin impact is full of waifu characters. Way better than disgusting and shallow 3D foids.