Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "That was brutal"

Not_Important

Not_Important

Major
-Said no woman to an Asian man, ever.

Only in 2018 are women that proud to declare, "I'm a hoe"

Fucked up for japcels...are there any here?

But have whores no shame to talk about this in public? If a man did the same he'd be labeled a creep and nasty

Whores like this need to be euthanized.

she looks like a clown

insane amount of makeup

God, I fucking, cannot, stand, roasties. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! :rage:

Did she just talk about her soul? How can you be religious in the slightest, and still be so promiscuous? God generally frowns on that.

And damn that sound quality is awful. But, eh... girls talking about sex, they get the views.

Apparently she hates big dicks....? And over 5 inches is big?

She sounds really, really easy (ie the kind of girl I want to hang around with). Horrible horrible personality though. Even worse than most women.

Last edited:
Did she just talk about her soul? How can you be religious in the slightest, and still be so promiscuous? God generally frowns on that.

And damn that sound quality is awful. But, eh... girls talking about sex, they get the views.

Apparently she hates big dicks....?
Yeah a lot of them claim to be it's like "I love God for making me so happy and hot but I'll take chads dick any chance I get teehee"

"I fucked them" "It was disappointing" "Only one of them made me cum" "It's genetics" "Japanese men are fucking nasty" pls kill me.

jfl

it's over for asian males

"I fucked them" "It was disappointing" "Only one of them made me cum" "It's genetics" "Japanese men are fucking nasty" pls kill me.

More importantly: "they're all the fucking same".

The way she's talking about it so casually wtf
BRING BACK SLUT SHAMING!

The ultimateblackpill:

This is what she things about the Changs of the asian world.

Asiancels are beyond fucked.

Asians are by far the least attractive race of them all. Not only the men, but also the women, if not more. Flat chest, flat ass, flat face, fetal alcohol eyes, crooked and short legs. There is not a single non-desperate man that is attracted to Asian women.

Asians are by far the least attractive race of them all. Not only the men, but also the women, if not more. Flat chest, flat ass, flat face, fetal alcohol eyes, crooked and short legs. There is not a single non-desperate man that is attracted to Asian women.

I would actually argue the average (non obese) western woman is more attractive than the average asian woman. But for the top % I feel its the reverse.

cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif
cage2.gif

r/asianmasculinity / r/mongoloidcj on suicidewatch lmfaoooooooooo

“The price of being a hoe in Japan”
What the actual fuck?

Lifefuel for you smalldickcels out there.

Just have a small dick theory

she is a disgusting slut but I wish she "could take my soul":heybby:

also I got a small dick so I might hit this bitch up ;) kek

Apparently she hates big dicks....? And over 5 inches is big?

She sounds really, really easy (ie the kind of girl I want to hang around with). Horrible horrible personality though. Even worse than most women.
That bitch looks like a goblin
This woman comes off as one nasty bragging cunt.

she looks like an ancient egyptian.

Daily reminder anything smaller than 7" and 5.5" girth is subhuman dick size and women will never want to stay with you if you have a dick smaller than 7"x5.5", no exception. You might get laid, but you'll get cucked eventually.

Daily reminder anything smaller than 7" and 5.5" girth is subhuman dick size and women will never want to stay with you if you have a dick smaller than 7"x5.5", no exception. You might get laid, but you'll get cucked eventually.
fuck. 7.2x5

Whores like her belong on a cross.

What a fucking Slut Whore Meat. Love to use this hoe