Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story That time I got banned from r/ForeverAlone (People hate us no matter what)

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
So this happened a long time ago, when IWH wasn't banned. Someone asked something like "I've never been in a relationship and I want to be. Am I an incel?"

And I replied with "Yes, you technically are an incel but you shouldn't feel too bad about it cause it was out of your control. And don't let people tell you that you are bad, being incel doesn't mean you have to be hateful." After my soyish reply, I got permabanned.

How can you not turn hateful when you are treated with this much contempt just for being incel? My reply wasn't even bad but redditors will be redditors :soy:

Another day another reason why I should become god 101. Gotta fix this world real good

Just quit that piece of shit website already.

It was good back when /r/niggers and /r/fatpeoplehate were still a thing. After that it basically died.

The FA crowd are a bunch of whiny fags anyhow.

Just quit that piece of shit website already.

It was good back when /r/niggers and /r/fatpeoplehate were still a thing. After that it basically died.
yeah reddit is pretty much dead. i only really use it to keep track on games that i like. everything else became a soyfest.

I don't have enough karma to post there

Nowadays you can't be self-aware. Just be a good boy, swallow your daily bluepill and go to work every single day.

Incels are hated by nature, people want to kill us

Being incel isn't allowed on that site because of the association with ERs. Any subreddit that doesn't censor the stuff will just get banned entirely.

From what Ive seen r/foreveralone is just not for people with real loneliness anyhow. Lonely mens posts tend to be ignored or removed because muh inkwell. Posts made by women get updoots galore though of course :soy::soy::soy:

Nowadays you can't be self-aware. Just be a good boy, swallow your daily bluepill and go to work every single day.
Yep Exactly They Want You To Ignore Everything Even If It effects You.

Wow, i seriously used to think FA was a Based sub.

is called r/ForeverAlone, bans incels

:feelsUgh:

TBH, "foreveralone" is a lot more accurate description of our plight. If it was all about just sex, banging a prostitute would cure it. The word "incel" completely trivializes our situation because the word implies its all about sex.