Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That one time I had the chance to ascend

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
I was 15 years old. It was a family meeting and my older cousin brought a couple of friends over for dinner, and one of them had a daughter. She smiled at me as soon as she saw me. We sat down and talked for a while. She was comfortable around me. We were having a good conversation. I was so nervous, I couldn't even know what to say.

I was a nerd at the time (a lifestyle I immensely regret) and all I could do was ask her if she enjoyed reading books or whatever. She got uncomfortable pretty quick and ended up going home after her parents decided to leave the meeting. I had the real chance to ascend that day. Not sex, no. But kissing her. She was interested in me. She sat down by my side.

And what did I do? Talked about books, grades, and school like a sucker. Talk about a loser. I deserve this hell I'm going through. I didn't have acne back then, I could've ascended.

Fuck. I hate myself.

What you do? You realise you are a fakecel

What you do? You realise you are a fakecel

I haven't kissed a girl ever since I was 13. I've never had sex. No girl is interested in me. I actually go out and talk, but they don't care. They don't feel comfortable around me. I wish I was a fakecel.

I just felt like sharing this story to demonstrate that even people who actually had the chance to ascend and couldn't do it destroyed their whole future by making stupid decisions like I did.

She got uncomfortable with the subject of books and school??? Those are the most inoffensive subjects I could think of. She'd probably run away screaming if you talked about Dungeons and Dragons or something. That's weird.

I haven't kissed a girl ever since I was 13. I've never had sex. No girl is interested in me. I actually go out and talk, but they don't care. They don't feel comfortable around me. I wish I was a fakecel.

I just felt like sharing this story to demonstrate that even people who actually had the chance to ascend and couldn't do it destroyed their whole future by making stupid decisions like I did.
Bullshit, if you got a foid interested on you, you are not incel, but most likely a failed normie

She got uncomfortable with the subject of books and school??? Those are the most inoffensive subjects I could think of. She'd probably run away screaming if you talked about Dungeons and Dragons or something. That's weird.

I know, but she wasn't interested in that particular subject and I exhaustively kept talking about it. She got bored. She got uncomfortable and eventually left. I'm so dumb.
Bullshit, if you got a foid interested on you, you are not incel, but most likely a failed normie

You do realize that someone can be incel even if some girl was attracted to them in the past, right? I was not beautiful, but I was not ugly back then. Puberty ruined me. A small chance I had to ascend was ruined by my anxiety and dumb decisions.

Last edited:
No if you were good looking she would have been comfortable the whole time. She probably just saw you as a friend zone/orbit

I know, but she wasn't interested in that particular subject and I exhaustively kept talking about it. She got bored. She got uncomfortable and eventually left. I'm so dumb.
If you ever manage to get in contact with her again I think she'll have forgotten the entire thing. You didn't say anything that was overly offensive or memorable, just talked about something a little too much (which I do a lot) I'm sure you'd be able to explain it as well. Don't feel too down about it, this is definitely reversible.

what's the matter, he hadn't even entered puberty, which is an incel characteristic, I only started getting a beard when I was 17 and my friends were already wearing a mustache, was she the same age? maybe she felt urged by her friends to kiss right away or to impress someone, you'll never know

This is too much of a running joke, mods you may as well rename this site to chads.is

This is too much of a running joke, mods you may as well rename this site to chads.is

Man, I see your point. But having one failed experience doesn't make a Chad. Even Elliot Rodger had a girl smile at him once. It's true, read his manifesto.

She smiled at me as soon as she saw me.
She was just being polite out of respect for her parent and pity for you OP

We sat down and talked for a while. She was comfortable around me.
No she wasn't.

We were having a good conversation.
Not to her

I was a nerd at the time (a lifestyle I immensely regret) and all I could do was ask her if she enjoyed reading books or whatever. She got uncomfortable pretty quick and ended up going home after her parents decided to leave the meeting.

Do you think she would feel uncomfortable if Chad asked her if she enjoyed reading books?

I had the real chance to ascend that day. Not sex, no. But kissing her. She was interested in me. She sat down by my side.

The cope is so real here, you're amazing bro.

She feigned interest but if she were legit attracted to you she wouldn't be scared off because you talk about books.

If you were Chad she would love being asked about books to look cultured in front of him.

And what did I do? Talked about books, grades, and school like a sucker. Talk about a loser.
These would be 100% acceptable topics if you were Chad.

You need to evolve red>black fren
I haven't kissed a girl ever since I was 13
This is basically how you humblebrag "I kissed a girl when I was 13 guys"
People see this and it's upsetting.
It violates the rule against discussing your romantic experience which is suifuel to mog others.
Any of us who have had far-back history like that know this isn't the place to share it out of respec for frens

No girl is interested in me. I actually go out and talk, but they don't care.
I think there are girls who are at least slightly interested in you and at least slightly care about you, but just not enough for them to view you as a romantic prospect.

even people who actually had the chance to ascend and couldn't do it destroyed their whole future by making stupid decisions like I did.
You didn't actually have the chance you think you did OP, it never began for you.
Books/school are a perfectly acceptable icebreaker for Chad, girls relish to talk about pretty much anything with guys they're attracted to.
What repelled her wasn't what you said, it was that you kept talking to her and she was exhausting her tolerance levels of politeness.
She'd probably run away screaming if you talked about Dungeons and Dragons or something. That's weird.
She would be fine if Chad wanted to talk D&D

Last edited:

You do realize that someone can be incel even if some girl was attracted to them in the past, right? I was not beautiful, but I was not ugly back then. Puberty ruined me. A small chance I had to ascend was ruined by my anxiety and dumb decisions.
No, I don't, because this is not true. If you refused a foid in the past, you are not an incel, you are the one who caused your celibacy

if you got a foid interested on you, you are not incel, but most likely a failed normie
There is no dividing line between failed normies and incels: incel males ARE the norm.

Any OP is coping if he thinks she was genuinely interested and not just awkwardly trying to get through the night.
I know, but she wasn't interested in that particular subject and I exhaustively kept talking about it. She got bored. She got uncomfortable and eventually left.
She was bored from the outset because it was you. She was uncomfortable from the outset because you weren't Chad.

She could listen to Chad talk about books for HOURS and she would be rapt with awe.

You do realize that someone can be incel even if some girl was attracted to them in the past, right? I was not beautiful, but I was not ugly back then.
Not ugly isn't enough, you need to be gigachad or she won't be interested.
No if you were good looking she would have been comfortable the whole time. She probably just saw you as a friend zone/orbit
hIQ

Man, I see your point. But having one failed experience doesn't make a Chad. Even Elliot Rodger had a girl smile at him once. It's true, read his manifesto.
Maybe a bit hyperbolic on my part but that singular experience you had Mogs my entire existence within that part of life.

There is no dividing line between failed normies and incels: incel males ARE the norm.

Any OP is coping if he thinks she was genuinely interested and not just awkwardly trying to get through the night.

She was bored from the outset because it was you. She was uncomfortable from the outset because you weren't Chad.

She could listen to Chad talk about books for HOURS and she would be rapt with awe.

Not ugly isn't enough, you need to be gigachad or she won't be interested.
Yes, there is, failed normie is not the same as incel and shouldn't be treated as such.

We are in incels.is, not in failednormie.is.

Why you think OP is not right? Have you seen his face? According to his experiences, you can already induct that he is not hideous, since no hideous men receive this kind of attention. Also, the number of fakecels here is pretty high, so I don't understand why you are so surprised about his confession

Foids can be interested in you at some point and then cease to be interested. That doesn't make you a fakecel, it just means you were not an incel all your life.

Foids can be interested in you at some point and then cease to be interested. That doesn't make you a fakecel, it just means you were not an incel all your life.
It does make you a fakecel, incels have 0 chances throughout their lives, failed normies have chances throughout their lives, but they don't take them, so both are not comparable. Its the same as saying that a chad who fucked a lot of foids in the past, should be here, because nowadays no foid wants him

It does make you a fakecel, incels have 0 chances throughout their lives, failed normies have chances throughout their lives, but they don't take them, so both are not comparable. Its the same as saying that a chad who fucked a lot of foids in the past, should be here, because nowadays no foid wants him

If a normie never gets a chance in life ever again, then he ceases to be a normie. Specially if it is shit like only getting 1 chance through all his life.

And of course, people that had chances but not again and people who never did are not comparable, but they both belong to the category of Involuntary Celibates.

If a normie never gets a chance in life ever again, then he ceases to be a normie. Specially if it is shit like only getting 1 chance through all his life.

And of course, people that had chances but not again and people who never did are not comparable, but they both belong to the category of Involuntary Celibates.
He ceases to be a normie, and becomes a failed normie, which shouldn't be here

Literally everyone has stories like these.

The funniest thing is teenagerhood is the time where ascending is the easiest. Girls are horny asf and want to lose their virgin card at all cost and most dudes are awkward nerds. Plus girls are still bluepilled and have 0 experience, (at least half of them) not the brutal harpies they are with 20. Never again will it be so fucking easy.

All it fucking took was a little direction and advice from our dads, maybe a cool hobby and some fitness (they could have helped with that) but these losers didn't give a shit. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
He ceases to be a normie, and becomes a failed normie, which shouldn't be here

Suppose a Chad got his face disfigured to truecel levels with acid. Would you hold that he has no place here as well?

Yes, there is, failed normie is not the same as incel and shouldn't be treated as such.
We are in incels.is, not in failednormie.is.

That's like saying "we're ponibooru not e621"

We have failed to accomplish our desires.
Such failure is the norm.
We are normies and failures.
How does this differ from failed normy?
If you mean something else by FN maybe it should be retitled.

Why you think OP is not right? Have you seen his face?
I know he's not right because Chad couldn't scare off girls by talking about books.
It's only ever a sure thing for Chad.
If OP had some slim chance he ruined with books, it was a negligible chance to begin with.

According to his experiences, you can already induct that he is not hideous, since no hideous men receive this kind of attention.
He was 15: hideous boys are definitely given attention out of politeness by relatives as a way of virtue-signalling and avoiding conflict with friends/family.

For example: let's say the daughter of this elder cousin's friends actually wanted to fuck the elder cousin and not the OP.

But perhaps she thinks OP and elder cousin are close, so if she is rude to OP the elder cousin would dislike her.

This could explain why she is polite and tolerates him and is nice. Not to flirt with OP, but to get in good with elder cousin and ultimately fuck elder cousin.

Also, the number of fakecels here is pretty high, so I don't understand why you are so surprised about his confession
Firstly, if he actually had a chance based on his looks but ruined it because of personality, that's not fakecel, it's mentalcel.
You can't help what you like, and if you supress it and act fake you will look strained/mental and foids would pick up on it.
That's fine if you're Chad (not that he needs to hide anything, he's universally accepted) but if you're an edge case then the strain of hiding your interests would tip the scales against you.

Secondly, his confession isn't based on any hard evidence. He's assuming he could've ascended with a girl simply because they talked a short while and she was briefly engaged in a conversation before disengaging.

That's pretty clear evidence he isn't particularly alluring in looks and thus had negligible chances from the start.

Convincing himself he just sabotaged a sure thing is basically a cope mechanism so he thinks he'll have chance in future.