Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over That feel when you see someone wearing a Trump Shirt at your liberal Uni

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
See this guy at my very leftist Uni walking around the dining hall with a "Make America Great Again" shirt, ballsy move sir.

That feel when I can't even relate to him or say "nice shirt" because I'm an edgy natsoc.

That feel when he notices me staring at his shirt and thinks I'm a lefty because I don't say "nice shirt man".

Those people have bigger balls then anyone on this forum.

I gotta give it to people who have the guts and low inhib to do shit like this

I wore my MAGA hat and my trump shirt on election day 2016 when I was at college... and did it again on inauguration day. I had one of my professors email me and he asked me to come in during office hours to talk politics. He said it was bold to do what I did and that even though he didn't agree, he respected it. It was a wierd convo we had... it lasted about 20 minutes.

Virtually all Trump supporters do. It's way to easy to denounce him to fit in with the vocal leftist cucks.

I’m not a huge Trump fan (he’s a kike puppet) but his supporters have balls. Especially ones in leftist states.

I dressed up as Trump for Halloween a year ago

I gotta give it to people who have the guts and low inhib to do shit like this
You are aware that Trump hates pedophilia right? Pedophiles are big with the cucked leftists though, maybe you should visit something like Reddit?

I wore my MAGA hat and my trump shirt on election day 2016 when I was at college... and did it again on inauguration day. I had one of my professors email me and he asked me to come in during office hours to talk politics. He said it was bold to do what I did and that even though he didn't agree, he respected it. It was a wierd convo we had... it lasted about 20 minutes.
did you get weird looks all day lol?

jfl at incels supporting anyone but other incels.

I’m not a huge Trump fan (he’s a kike puppet) but his supporters have balls. Especially ones in leftist states.
i can't even talk politics with people because I mention the jews within the first 5 minutes

You are aware that Trump hates pedophilia right? Pedophiles are big with the cucked leftists though, maybe you should visit something like Reddit?
You are aware that I never said I was a trump supporter, cuck?

did you get weird looks all day lol?
Lol you shoulda seen it... I know for a fact people fucking laughed at me. I heard two people talking shit about me in the parking lot (thinking they were out of earshot). People gave me hellish looks and people giggled as they passed me. I know for a fact that I was the laughing stock of my university's EE program and I just didn't give a shit. It was my senior year at the time, I was past saving at that point. Those people were fucking scared of my existence...they thought so lowly of me already SMH.

IDC though fuck them and fuck leftist shitheads.

Last edited:

Why? People on this forum could be arrested or sent to prison if the government does a big crackdown on incels like Cucktears wants, especially because there aren't many self-identified incels proportionally-speaking. Trumpcucks support a sitting US president, it doesn't get more safe than that. And leftists are weak soy-drinking total pussies, none of them would do shit to that Trumpfag except maybe bump into him "accidentally" or spill some Starbucks coffee on his shirt.

Why? People on this forum could be arrested or sent to prison if the government does a big crackdown on incels like Cucktears wants, especially because there aren't many self-identified incels proportionally-speaking. Trumpcucks support a sitting US president, it doesn't get more safe than that. And leftists are weak soy-drinking total pussies, none of them would do shit to that Trumpfag except maybe bump into him "accidentally" or spill some Starbucks coffee on his shirt.

those people do have balls but i agree, supporting Trump is a normie move

I really wanted to wear a Pinochet "héroe contra Marxismo" shirt and go to a public uni, but I guess it's not worth it, I'd be lynched.

Look at how skinny and feminine that leftist faggot is, he is built like a twink. Any non-anorexic man could snap that cuck in two.

Just MAGAmaxx

Lol you shoulda seen it... I know for a fact people fucking laughed at me. I heard two people talking shit about me in the parking lot (thinking they were out of earshot). People gave me hellish looks and people giggled as they passed me. I know for a fact that I was the laughing stock of my university's EE program and I just didn't give a shit. It was my senior year at the time, I was past saving at that point. Those people were fucking scared of my existence...they thought so lowly of me already SMH.

IDC though fuck them and fuck leftist shitheads.
You have my upmost respect sir

You are aware that I never said I was a trump supporter, cuck?
ROFL, figures. Also figures a non-Trump supporter would be too stupid to know what the word cuck means.

ROFL, figures. Also figures a non-Trump supporter would be too stupid to know what the word cuck means.
Trump Cuck 15

You do know that trump is controlled by (((them))), same as any political puppet right?

View attachment 60643
You do know that trump is controlled by (((them))), same as any political puppet right?
Is he low IQ tard? Explain how when all of "them" threw all their support at Hillary?

Or are you gonna tell me that Soros was a Trump supporter all along? JFL

Is he low IQ tard? Explain how when all of "them" threw all their support at Hillary?

Or are you gonna tell me that Soros was a Trump supporter all along? JFL
maxresdefault.jpg

(((Trump)))

Based centipedes