Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That bullied kid

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
You'll have seen the poor kid in the news in recent days, he went viral after being bullied.

Now he's got his 5 minutes of fame will he get a girlfriend because of his fame? Great chance for a foid to get virtue signalling points, or get attention. Without that fame he'd be posting on here in a few years.

It was fake bro.

Beyond over for him

Who, Quaden Bayles? He's 9. Or is he 18? I don't fuckin' know anything anymore. Is it real, is it fake... whatever.

No matter how old he is, it's beyond over

It's fake, he's 18 or 19 & used it to make bank.

Entire thing was staged.

Motherfucker even had an acting page or some shit lmao

Americans falling for Abo tricks handing
him almost a million dollars lmao

Aboriginaled.com

Depends on if he holds frame

It's no fake, he is 9. I don't know where people found he is 18.

Incels get bullied in high school everyday, foids actually fuck the bullies. Such greed.

Even if he gets a gf he will be cucked hard
Resultado de imagen de buff pepe

It was Jew psyops to distracts us from the shenanigans going on in Syria with the Syrian oil fields.

Yeah, let's not strap in our tinfoil hats for this one. As if the shit going on there needs distractions. The public have the attention span and memory of a chipmunk, and most people have already forgotten about what's going on there. There are much more effective distractions for that anyway.

I don't care anymore.

That boy's mom made $650,000 by exploiting her incel child. I bet she'll keep that money nice and safe and wait for that poor kid to rope, and then keep it all to herself. Nice little scam she's got going.