Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thanks brocels, now that i finally found a place to vent my ideas with no judgements from normies, im feeling much much better

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Ok, this might sound pathetic to some, but finally i can vent my ideas and theories in a place that actually listens to them and debate them in a fairly high iq note, so im really happy. 1st, that i found an ideology that supports my belief systems (the only difference being that im a commie and the blackpill is rightard, unfortunately...) and 2nd that im able to discern and depart completely from the status quo in a place that actually embraces me, independently of me being a dissenter from all the BS society imposes on everybody.

So thank you all, brocels!!!:feelsYall::feelsYall:

ok mr glowie. now we believe u r one of us :feelsaww:

Those normie faggot desrved annihilation after subjugating us with blupilled nonsense.

Last edited:
I CAN'T BREED... I CAN'T CREEMPEE!!! :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

AGENT FLOYD, I NEED TO KISS + FUCK A FEMALE WHO LOVES ME ASAP... but NO GF for my INCELDOM :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Glad you are happy here.
Brocels together are stronger.

welcome

Attachments

• E3QG4k-XoAclgaK.jpg
    E3QG4k-XoAclgaK.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4