Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank the Lord for videogames

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Best escapism tool out there. Only books have a similar effect to me, but it's more tedious reading them for hours on end. I can put 1000s of hours into a single game, I love it. Just disappear from the world every day. Only trucels who have given up all hope like me will understand. :feelsthink:

Agree. It's a very good way to escape reality. I really love it.
[UWSL]What game are you currently playing?[/UWSL]

its the only good thing that exist for an incel.

Agree. It's a very good way to escape reality. I really love it.
[UWSL]What game are you currently playing?[/UWSL]
I stick to games for very long time at a time. Partially because I'm poor but also it's just a habit. I've been playing LoL, OSRS and Path of Exile for some years.

I stick to games for very long time at a time. Partially because I'm poor but also it's just a habit. I've been playing LoL, OSRS and Path of Exile for some years.
I understand. I'm poor too so I also stick to games for long time at a time.
Nice, I'm currently playing Doom Eternal and sometimes I replay games that I've already completed and it doesn't bother me even if I already know the story as long as I always enjoy playing it it's okay I think

Resonates big time love playing Super Mario world on the SNES (1990).

Have you got any recommendations? I haven't had the motivation to play video games for a while, I mostly watch yt and anime all day, and I want to get back into it. Doesn't really matter what genre.

Have you got any recommendations? I haven't had the motivation to play video games for a while, I mostly watch yt and anime all day, and I want to get back into it. Doesn't really matter what genre.
From all the games I played the following occupied my time the most: gems of war, bloon battles 2, and dauntless. They're all free to download on pc and consoles.

Resonates big time love playing Super Mario world on the SNES (1990).
This and LTTP and Donkey Kong Country for me. :feelsclown:

Though more recently I was addicted to Stardew Valley, then played a little Halo Infinite but now have finally decided to finish Skyrim after all these years of putting off doing so out of lack of interest over time or someother reason. :feelswhere:

I own the original 360 edition, the portable Switch version, versions of it on Steam and own the PS4 and Xbox One special editions which I have upgraded to the Anniversary edition via download and now have my Varg Vikernes character I think leveled up to level 37 after several days if not a few weeks of playing and so he’s nearly at the level of my original Triple H character on 360 when I originally quit playing the game which I believe my Triple H was at level 43 or perhaps somewhere between that and level 45 but yeah he was probably left at 43 I’m thinking with the last save probably being in Solitude. :feelshehe:

Video games, music, tv shows, conspiracy theories keep me going :feelsokman:

What’s really brutal is if you suck at certain video games. Games are one of the copes where we can completely abandon our psychical appearance and immerse ourselves in a whole different reality. If we get mogged at video games its some potent ragefuel since it reminds us of how we get mogged in the real world.

Resident Evil 2 original was the best horror game for me.

Elden Ring aka Big Dark Souls is an excellent cope; I haven‘t cried myself to sleep for a week now. :feelsautistic:

I mainly cope with JRPGs since they are long as fuck.

Dragon Quest VII.

PATH OF EXILE?

oh , me too lol

currently abusing Path Finders " Master Surgeon , note with 35% reduced flask charges used and 90% flask charges gained

so any flask what is below ~40 charges used is always up , and since i rolled 2 of them with 7 charges gained on hit and the other 2 with 5

i always gain 24% Life when im being hit ( master surgeon ( regenerate 6% of life when a flask is used ) ) , the flasks for that have to be the ones that use 20 charges ( 3 RES flasks , and what have you ) and shit gives me around 80 all res for free aswell , kek ( ruby flask has 22$ increased all Res Roll with 5 charges gained on hit , lucky as fuck )

At the end i want to play some autobomber but dont wanna miss pathfinder , the QOL of that Class is pretty good and cheap

maybe there is an Item that says " fire / burning damage can inflict shock to combine that with impulsa , to get an easy explode other then being oCcUlTiSt .

or get an explode chest but im not rich kek

Last edited:
Yep, lately ive been thinking a lot about the concept of mind uploading and transferring your consciousness to a digital platform. That would be so awesome, just straight up live in a videogame your entire life so the physical body you have doesnt even matter and you just live in a digital paradise all day. Maybe it would get boring after a while, but it would be the closest thing to salvation i could get from this hellworld

Wish I could game all day every day but I’m a wage slave :feelsbadman:

Yeah yeah, who cares about vidya. Did you fuck your sister yet?

Video games are one of the best copes tbh.

2 options:
- Games where you can show off your skill (fps, fighting, moba, etc.) so you can statusmaxx by getting good at it
- Fantasy games (mmorpg, arpg, etc.) so you can escapismmaxx
That's what I go for

If internet didn't existed we wouldn't have been here in the first place.I hope the kikes that invented the internet burn in hell like they should

Internet allowed foids to have any men they want at a single finger pushed on a screen

Everyones different but I find that watching Playthroughs or people streaming on Twitch just as enjoyable as playing vidya.

I'm a big fan of e-sports. I watch WoW arena, WoW MDI tourneys, SCII, WC3, CS GO, etc...

I'm actually watching the AWC 2022 Cup streaming right now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLsI-r0iSyo