Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank god im not schizo

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Considering how fucked up my mind is I can’t believe I have never seen or heard things that weren’t there. I still think I’m insane though.

cope.

live one day in my life and its over.

You never know...

Brain fog and Maldaptive day dreaming is worse

Brain fog and Maldaptive day dreaming is worse
This. I cannot stay focused on a task. While solving a maths problem my brain drifts and I start thinking of things completely unrelated. I can't stop doing it which causes me to think inefficiently and underachieve

This. I cannot stay focused on a task. While solving a maths problem my brain drifts and I start thinking of things completely unrelated. I can't stop doing it which causes me to think inefficiently and underachieve
Even worse is that you can’t get a diagnosis or any support in uni/college

Same.

Considering how fucked up my mind is I can’t believe I have never seen or heard things that weren’t there. I still think I’m insane though.
Did you not say in another thread that you used to be very religious before? (I might confuse with another apostate of islam)

My current list :
-Depression (Especially at night)
-Insane self hatred that I need to actively control(Feeling of inferiorty towards everything and everyone)
- Insane Mood swings
-Trust issues

Being schizophrenic would break me