Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank god for social democracy and the wet market

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
UK government is paying 80% of wages (companies have to pay the other 20%) with this new furlough policy thanks to the coronavirus, but companies can only apply if productivity is halted.

So we get 2 months off paid leave, don’t even have to work from home!!

Thank you ricecels for this absolute gift to the world, you are the true master race!

Imagine unironically thanking China for COVID-19.

It sets you back years, despite your couple months of respite.

People just shoehorn the word ‘unironically’ into any post nowadays, forced meme.

‘Sets me back’ in what regard? I don’t own the company, I’m paid a salary.

You are one of the only people on this site I’ve seen who isn’t enjoying the coronavirus,
I imagine if it was someone you hadn’t previously had a disagreement with who made this thread you would have responded differently, shush! salty little coper.

I am getting some welfare soon. Not a two month salary though

‘Sets me back’ in what regard? I don’t own the company, I’m paid a salary.

Where do you suppose all of that money is coming from? Yeah, you'll basically have a two month paid vacation, but the public is going to owe even more money to whichever banks lent the government the money to pay you all your wages and salaries that you didn't work for.

You are one of the only people on this site I’ve seen who isn’t enjoying the coronavirus,

Imagine thinking it's strange that I don't enjoy a global pandemic.

KEK

I imagine if it was someone you hadn’t previously had a disagreement with who made this thread you would have responded differently, salty little coper.

Excuse me, what? You think me replying to in disagreement is in response to a previous disagreement?

JFL

Pull your head out of your ass and stop being petty.

Where do you suppose all of that money is coming from? Yeah, you'll basically have a two month paid vacation, but the public is going to owe even more money to whichever banks lent the government the money to pay you all your wages and salaries that you didn't work for.

KEK

Excuse me, what? You think me replying to in disagreement is in response to a previous disagreement?

JFL

I should educate this forum on the truth behind government debt and the monetary system. The National debt does not really exist, it's a fictitious concept. The government will not and will never be short of financial capital.

Edit: Extreme Cases are exceptions

Jews on suicide watch

Well I don’t rely on the government for anything so potential future austerity measures won’t affect me in any way.

I’m going to save so much money from not having to commute that it will balance out any future tax hikes.

I won’t lose sleep over the situation of anyone else because imagine being ugly and blackpilled and caring about the state of other people. So no, I will not be negatively affected, there is no downside to this for me from what I can see.

I may even take a leaf out of @BlkPillPres ‘s book and use all this free time to find more ways to make a passive income, so I may come out better than I otherwise would have.

KEK

I’m not being petty, you sound like such a normie, how can you not enjoy this? It’s honestly fantastic, I have not seen another person on this site who isn’t thrilled by what is happening.

The only people who are upset by this are normies who can’t go out any more and aren’t used to isolation, I’m very suited to living like this.

Yeah my neetbux is getting doubled and I’m getting a $750 economic support payment tonight. Thanks ricecels for eating bats

I love the bat eaters ngl

I should educate this forum on the truth behind government debt and the monetary system. The National debt does not really exist, it's a fictitious concept. The government will not and will never be short of financial capital.

Edit: Extreme Cases are exceptions
Thank you, people don’t seem to realise that ‘national debt’ is by and large a paper cudgel used by non-incumbent political parties to gaslight the opposition only for them to then do nothing about it themselves and receive the exact same criticisms when they are the ones in power.

Well I don’t rely on the government for anything so potential future austerity measures won’t affect me in any way.

I’m going to save so much money from not having to commute that it will balance out any future tax hikes.

I won’t lose sleep over the situation of anyone else because imagine being ugly and blackpilled and caring about the state of other people. So no, I will not be negatively affected, there is no downside to this for me from what I can see.

I may even take a leaf out of @BlkPillPres ‘s book and use all this free time to find more ways to make a passive income, so I may come out better than I otherwise would have.

Well, if it doesn't affect you personally in any meaningful way in the future, then whatever I guess.

I’m not being petty, you sound like such a normie, how can you not enjoy this? It’s honestly fantastic, I have not seen another person on this site who isn’t thrilled by what is happening.

The only people who are upset by this are normies who can’t go out any more and aren’t used to isolation, I’m very suited to living like this.

I'm generally neutral about this crisis. It does, however, affect me negatively, since it limits my mobility and activity. All gyms are closed (which is going to kill my GAINZ), for example, and there's a few eateries I really like that are shut down.

If you want to engage in schadenfreude, have at it, but don't act righteously indignant that I don't find enjoyment from this.

Well, if it doesn't affect you personally in any meaningful way in the future, then whatever I guess.

I'm generally neutral about this crisis. It does, however, affect me negatively, since it limits my mobility and activity. All gyms are closed (which is going to kill my GAINZ), for example, and there's a few eateries I really like that are shut down.

If you want to engage in schadenfreude, have at it, but don't act righteously indignant that I don't find enjoyment from this.
I’m not engaging in schadenfreude whatsoever. Where did I imply I’m deriving any enjoyment from the suffering of others? That isn’t my reason for being happy about all this.

I’m merely happy that this benefits me positively (so is pretty much every worker at my company btw.) Indifference to the situation of others isn’t schadenfreude. ‘Righteously indignant?’ JFL, That is a bit of a semantic stretch, sounds like you are just being verbose in a pretentious attempt to lend credence to what you are saying (despite having missed the mark twice.)

I never chastised you for not being happy over this if it personally affects you negatively.

Last edited:
This is the life :feelsgah::feelsLSD::feelsokman:

I’m not engaging in schadenfreude whatsoever. Where did I imply I’m deriving any enjoyment from the suffering of others? That isn’t my reason for being happy about all this.

I’m merely happy that this benefits me positively (so is pretty much every worker at my company btw.) Indifference to the situation of others isn’t schadenfreude. ‘Righteously indignant?’

When you ask, "how can you not enjoy this," there is the implication of deriving pleasure from suffering. How can something like a viral pandemic be "enjoyed," since the thing in question brings suffering by default? And if you enjoy the suffering of the others, well that's the definition of the word.

You see where I'm coming from?

JFL, That is a bit of a semantic stretch, sounds like you are just being verbose in a pretentious attempt to lend credence to what you are saying.

Don't make up stories in your head, brocel.

I never chastised you for not being happy over this if it personally affects you negatively.

YOU SAID I SOUND LIKE A FUCKING NORMIE AND ACTED INCREDULOUS THAT I DIDN'T SHARE IN THE ENJOYMENT!

"Normie" is equivalent of "nigger" in the forum.

HOW the fuck is that not chastisement? What the fuck IS this?

J F L
F
L

What are you trying to accomplish here, fam?

When you ask, "how can you not enjoy this," there is the implication of deriving pleasure from suffering. How can something like a viral pandemic be "enjoyed," since the thing in question brings suffering by default? And if you enjoy the suffering of the others, well that's the definition of the word.

You see where I'm coming from?
I see where you’re coming from, I meant the fact that everyone now has to socially isolate is generally regarded as a good thing to people here given most don’t enjoy social interaction with people who aren’t their friends.
.YOU SAID I SOUND LIKE A FUCKING NORMIE AND ACTED INCREDULOUS THAT I DIDN'T SHARE IN THE ENJOYMENT!

"Normie" is equivalent of "nigger" in the forum.

HOW the fuck is that not chastisement? What the fuck IS this?

J F L
F
L

What are you trying to accomplish here, fam?
I think tone is often lost through the medium of text, I wasn’t incredulous. Clearly I don’t consider ‘normie’ to be as pejorative as you do. You’re right, we aren’t accomplishing anything here and an argument stemming from a misreading of tone need not be continued, I think we got off on the wrong foot.

I see where you’re coming from, I meant the fact that everyone now has to socially isolate is generally regarded as a good thing to people here given most don’t enjoy social interaction with people who aren’t their friends.

Oh, OK. Yeah, it's business as usual for LDARmaxxers.

I think tone is often lost through the medium of text, I wasn’t incredulous. Clearly I don’t consider ‘normie’ to be as pejorative as you do. You’re right, we aren’t accomplishing anything here and an argument stemming from a misreading of tone need not be continued, I think we got off on the wrong foot.

You're right, tone can sometimes be ambiguous from writing and at times needs explicit clarification. Don't worry about it, it's nothing.

As long as you're not a simp, cuck, or a blue pilled faggot, then I harbor no hard feelings.

It sets you back years, despite your couple months of respite

Dude I swear you often sound like a larping normie and boy do you love being vague

How does it "set him back", he is literally getting two months worth of free pay and he can use that free time to work on other things to make him income after this pandemic has passed

Do you mean "set his country back"?

Were outcasts, were not really "part of our country", I have no allegiance to a land mass and anybody that does isn't black pilled they're no different than any blue pilled normie that see's themselves as "part of society"

We were just handed a free exploit due to unforseen circumstances, the rich elites get to use exploits in the laws to pay no taxes, us plebs get something minuscule like this and someone like you still finds a reason to complain about it, makes no sense at all

How many years has tax exemption loopholes "set back" countries and how much time do you put towards criticizing it?

When you ask, "how can you not enjoy this," there is the implication of deriving pleasure from suffering. How can something like a viral pandemic be "enjoyed," since the thing in question brings suffering by default?

Everything we do brings suffering to someone else

When you get a job someone else applied for you caused them to not have a job (in that instance)

Whenever you make a profit in the stock market somebody else made a loss

The nice sneakers you just bought was only available because some broke fuck in china had to slave away to help make it and they made barely any money doing so

Top of your class?, you made someone else "second best" and likely set the standard for everyone else to be compared to

Get a scholarship?, those things aren't unlimited, somebody else missed out on a scholarship because you got one, and that likely set the stage for their entire life, like a snowball effect

Etc, etc, etc

Things that are beneficial don't just magically appear and aren't in unlimited supply.

Whatever you gained in life, somebody had to be at a loss for you to get it, people don't like to think of things in such terms because everybody wants to just be in bliss and not see themselves as a "bad person", but that's reality, you don't gain anything without someone else losing something, civilization is built on the backs of losers

WHENEVER YOU CELEBRATE A WIN, YOU ARE UNKNOWINGLY CELEBRATING SOMEONE ELSE'S LOSS

All gyms are closed (which is going to kill my GAINZ)

Again, sounding very normie tier

What are you going to use those gainz for if you are incel?

All this time and effort just to be able to life heavier shit, seriously?

I'll never get incel weight lifters, we no longer live in an age where extremes in physical strength are needed, the only use of a "good physique" today (unless you are competing professionally) is to increase your attractiveness, but you are an incel (right?), so what difference does it make?

Let me guess your response - "I DU DIS FO MISELPH"

Sure, just like women wear makeup, high heels, pushup bras, etc "for themselves"

You don't sound like a guy who has to work a physically taxing job so you don't even need the "gainz", you sound like someone who is self employed or working in an office

Last edited:
Dude I swear you often sound like a larping normie and boy do you love being vague

How does it "set him back", he is literally getting two months worth of free pay and he can use that free time to work on other things to make him income after this pandemic has passed

Were outcasts, were not really "part of our country", I have no allegiance to a land mass and anybody that does isn't black pilled they're no different than any blue pilled normie that see's themselves as "part of society"

We were just handed a free exploit due to unforseen circumstances, the rich elites get to use exploits in the laws to pay no taxes, us plebs get something minuscule like this and someone like you still finds a reason to complain about it, makes no sense at all

How many years has tax exemption loopholes "set back" countries and how much time do you put towards criticizing it?

Everything we do brings suffering to someone else

When you get a job someone else applied for you caused them to not have a job (in that instance)

Whenever you make a profit in the stock market somebody else made a loss

The nice sneakers you just bought was only available because some broke fuck in china had to slave away to help make it and they made barely any money doing so

Top of your class?, you made someone else "second best" and likely set the standard for everyone else to be compared to

Get a scholarship?, those things aren't unlimited, somebody else missed out on a scholarship because you got one, and that likely set the stage for their entire life, like a snowball effect

Etc, etc, etc

Things that are beneficial don't just magically appear and aren't in unlimited supply.

Whatever you gained in life, somebody had to be at a loss for you to get it, people don't like to think of things in such terms because everybody wants to just be in bliss and not see themselves as a "bad person", but that's reality, you don't gain anything without someone else losing something, civilization is built on the backs of losers

WHENEVER YOU CELEBRATE A WIN, YOU ARE UNKNOWINGLY CELEBRATING SOMEONE ELSE'S LOSS

Again, sounding very normie tier

What are you going to use those gainz for if you are incel?

All this time and effort just to be able to life heavier shit, seriously?

I'll never get incel weight lifters, we no longer live in an age where extremes in physical strength are needed, the only use of a "good physique" today (unless you are competing professionally) is to increase your attractiveness, but you are an incel (right?), so what difference does it make?

Let me guess your response - "I DU DIS FO MISELPH"

Sure, just like women wear makeup, high heels, pushup bras, etc "for themselves"

You don't sound like a guy who has to work a physically taxing job so you don't even need the "gainz", you sound like someone who is self employed or working in an office

Affect him on a national level, dumbass. Even the OP understood what I meant. At least read the other posts before starting the diarrhoea posting.

A lot of the time you point yourself in the wrong and go from zero to mach 10. Changing course will shear you to shreds, so you keep doubling down and go faster.

JFL dude. Thanks for the entertainment once again.

Affect him on a national level, dumbass.

I did also mention this, so I'm wondering if you even read:

There is no "national level" to worry about unless you live in an extremely poor country, so when you say "national level" you are falsely implying that what affects an incels country affects them, it doesn't. The social welfare of others (normies) is not an issue to incels, guys like you don't seem to get, society is not for you and its not about you, you don't really exist outside of some number assigned to birth certificates and all the other numbers related to your finances, were not really "people"

At least read the other posts before starting the diarrhoea posting

The irony, you clearly didn't read mines properly, I did read yours

JFL dude. Thanks for the entertainment once again.

I made a joke about the mods making a @based_meme bot because all of your responses are like repeats, they are like cliches, you always say something along the lines of - "thanks for the laugh" as though you are trying to affirm "a win" based on you being entertained lol

Maybe physical "gainz" aren't the only thing you are losing as a result of the pandemic, not like you are doing anything with "muh gainz" anyways

Last edited:
I guess the wet market is open air butcher shop of China?

@based_meme
CUCK

UK government is paying 80% of wages (companies have to pay the other 20%) with this new furlough policy thanks to the coronavirus, but companies can only apply if productivity is halted.

So we get 2 months off paid leave, don’t even have to work from home!!

Thank you ricecels for this absolute gift to the world, you are the true master race!

80% of wages, I'd take 50% of my wage. Some of us aren't gettin' dick in Burgertown.

I'm getting nothing

Covid-19 shutdown my school :dab:

80% of wages, I'd take 50% of my wage. Some of us aren't gettin' dick in Burgertown.
I’m getting 100% of my wage, just the government is paying 80% and my company the rest.

I’m getting 100% of my wage, just the government is paying 80% and my company the rest.

Yeah, but people are getting at least 80%. Like if a company tried to screw you?

It's going to kill millions of unproductive boomers that were partially responsible for allowing feminism to grow. Corona is doing society a big favour.

It's going to kill millions of unproductive boomers that were partially responsible for allowing feminism to grow. Corona is doing society a big favour.

When you get old and retire should we kill you off too? Lack of productivity is a silly argument.

lmao the western cuck governments are gonna have to borrow money to pay all these virusbux out. Where are they gonna get these dollars? From chinks and the (bankers). As usual, the money-lenders win and our virusbux payments will be paid back with huge interest over time and inflation.

That's another view that I never thought about