Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thank God for not being a kid nowadays

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
Being an adult nowadays is waaaay better than being a young kid. Society during my childhood wasn't as messy, fucked up or degenerate as it's right now. Today's kid, especially males, are sometimes FORCED to become trans, they're raised to be literal cuckolds or gays and they're taught how to be SJW fags in school from a young age. It's truly saddening and disgusting to see what unaware and innocent kids have to go through these days because the adults taking care of them are completely fucked up in the head.

I feel like i dodged a bullet being born 20 years ago.

Boomers think the same when they look at your situation.

those femaletrannys will get more smv then you will ever have, its fuckign retarded and ridiculous out here

just admit and enjoy the over, its over phase

I mean, maybe. Society has already been pretty degenerate for awhile now. It's just that it's reached the point where it's become impossible to miss, at least if you're on the outside looking in.

it never really begun for youngcels did it

those femaletrannys will get more smv then you will ever have, its fuckign retarded and ridiculous out here

just admit and enjoy the over, its over phase
I don't care, i'd rather die a virgin. Being a tranny is truly fucked up, 50% of trannies have either roped or transited back and the rest are full of mental illnesses.

Think about it, if being trans was okay, we incels would be the first to consider it to escape this hell.

I mean, maybe. Society has already been pretty degenerate for awhile now. It's just that it's reached the point where it's become impossible to miss, at least if you're on the outside looking in.
Yeah, but being an adult you can think twice about everything you do and you usually know the repercussions of your actions, but being a kid you are completely oblivious and naive to make the right choices.

Women love beta males because they're easy to manipulate. thats why you see many women with so many orbiters.

Women love beta males because they're easily to manipulate. thats why you see many women with so many orbiters.
The moment the beta acts alpha he gets destroyed.. Just remember slave owners loved slaves when they remained slaves

I feel like i dodged a bullet being born 20 years ago.
You certainly had dodged a lot of bullets, especially considering that kids are going ER like mad these days :feelsgah:

You certainly had dodged a lot of bullets, especially considering that kids are going ER like mad these days :feelsgah:
ImaginativeHelplessDobermanpinscher-small.gif

Thank you entropy!

Cope. JFL if you think kida entering in their teens believe this BS. They are even more cunning due to information, they may behave properly in public but deep inside they know much much more than we did when we were their age. How naive you are. I agree incel male kids have the worst until a good sexdoll cope appear. Chad kids on the other hand.

I wish I had been a boomer but what I am (I forgot the term, millennial, generation X? I'm 30. But whatever) is better than being born now.

All of that can be avoided if you have normal parents tbh.

Yea it's better to be able to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back