Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thailand (my country) is so JBWed, they make a movie about one

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
A pretty funny comedy movie tho, if you are bored and want to learn about the northeastern part of Thailand, you should watch it. people there love white men more than anything and they call a white man “farang”

View: https://youtu.be/NQLGc1RTDdU

Farang still moggs all off the men in the movie

Modern Buddhism seems even more cucked than Modern Christianity. Philippines doesn’t seem as bad as the pagan SEA nations

thailand is the most cucked country in the world

even thai men are so cucked, they literally had to become lady boys and take BWC in the ass

even thai men are so cucked, they literally had to become lady boys and take BWC in the ass
You know its bad when they turn thaicels into thaiwhores, you can't get mogged harder than that lol

Farang (فرنگ) in persian means foreigner

@Celius do you think it's the same
after iran unban hijab and leaves their islamic shia culture they're going to be the next target of JBWmaxxers and geomaxxers.

Not really because half of Iranis already look mediterranean white
probably some other arab countries are more endangered by jbw more than iran.
yemen, saudi, and egypt have a ton of brownies.
most libyans are legit blacks and not even browns. but libya is very hot and shitty so no one comes here.

most libyans are legit blacks and not even browns. but libya is very hot and shitty so no one comes here.
Iran is definitely the country most in danger of JBW because they want to be white so bad lol “Muh aryan” even though they are brown as shit. It’s Over for Persian shias
IMG 0264IMG 0262

Iran is definitely the most country in danger of JBW because they want to be white? “Muh aryan” even though they are brown as shit. It’s Over for Persian shia
some iranis are sunni.
whether they're shia or no, lots of iranis are light skinned and not shit brown skinned. they're better than thailand or philipines.
shia and islam in general is dying in iran anyway.

anyway, JBW can literally work even in very light skinned countries like lebanon where the average height is even taller than some white countries.
arab whores want the visa and they want to live in a 1st world country.

As a South Korean, i can't even imagine how would it like to live as SEA ricecel. Maybe not so much different from SKcels, but being cucked by tons of JBWs and your foids are considered their "last resort" is just... brutal.

As a South Korean, i can't even imagine how would it like to live as SEA ricecel. Maybe not so much different from SKcels, but being cucked by tons of JBWs and your foids are considered their "last resort" is just... brutal.
Tbh South Korea was like that back in the 50s. Tons of American soldiers returned with Korean wives. Now though they are rich and have kpop so JBW has been greatly weakened. You should thank your ancestors for not being cucked like SEA.

big cock farang only

If SEAcucks had enough balls to kill Geomaxxers SEAmaxxing wouldn't be a thing
they instead started cutting their balls off and becoming troons to sexually give pleasure to the white man.
what a cucked mentality

Tbh South Korea was like that back in the 50s. Tons of American soldiers returned with Korean wives. Now though they are rich and have kpop so JBW has been greatly weakened. You should thank your ancestors for not being cucked like SEA.
Yeah It can't make me escape from inceldom but at least we're less cucked than SEA

As a thaicel, it’s fucking over

i have some question:
do you meet jbwmaxxers everyday?
do these men treat you badly because you're not white and do women treat you badly because you're not white?
imagine being treated like shit in your own country, that must fucking suck

How can they make a movie and call it comedy when it's meant to degrade themselves?
To make fun of their own men and tout it as a joke.
Their own men are being cucked everyday and they proudly showcase a thai foid in a relationship with a farang.
They seem to enjoy being disrespected by farangs to a point where its absurd. They lost their identity when they tried to receive validation from foreigner sexpats.
Cucked country tbh, I hate living here

I went to paris yesterday, there were so many mediocre looking, bald, schlong nosed whitecels with a ltb chink gf , it was so funny.

Ngl asians shouldn't be allowed to breed, they're the biggest incel factories out here.

i have some question:
do you meet jbwmaxxers everyday?
do these men treat you badly because you're not white and do women treat you badly because you're not white?
imagine being treated like shit in your own country, that must fucking suck
Ofc I meet them every fucking day since I live in a very populated area in Bangkok, and back when I worked as a waiter (I will be working again tomorrow) I saw them almost every 3-4 hours.

I never meet JBWmaxxers that act shit towards me, but they let out bad words so many times tho (probably don’t know I know english) I think most of them are pretty chill and nice (like when they treat children in Africa, thinking they are superior to us)

Thai women are the worst, they are whores and whores, I served the food to a WMAF couple once, the girl treated me like shit that even the white normie looked at her in unbelief

Ofc I meet them every fucking day since I live in a very populated area in Bangkok, and back when I worked as a waiter (I will be working again tomorrow) I saw them almost every 3-4 hours.
that's even worse that what i thought. can't live through the mental suffering of seeing other males from another race stealing your women tbh
Thai women are the worst, they are whores and whores, I served the food to a WMAF couple once, the girl treated me like shit that even the white normie looked at her in unbelief
when white males are present all ethnic whores always treat ethnic men like shit since they remind them of who they're.

why don't you leave the country tbh and look for a job somewhere else? just the idea that you see your kind being stolen make living like shit.
i would definitely leave that shithole if i were you

Farang (فرنگ) in persian means foreigner

@Celius do you think it's the same
Might be, yeah.

I know English is basically famous for fucking “borrowing” most of its vocabulary from Greek and Latin, but some of it has also originated from Persian & Arabic, surprisingly.

I might be wrong, but I believe Hast in archaic is more or less just our own هست.

Magazine is derived from our own مجله, originally standing for مخزن in Arabic.

Orange initially based on Arabic and Persian نارنج from Sanskrits.

Pajamas is literally just پیژامه.

And some other words I can’t remember. There’s plenty of ‘em.

Thailand is so JBWed
So is Iran. Women here pick you based on your skin color alone.

@nihilxs, @Iranianoldcel, have you ever seen a single romantic movie with the male character being brown / سبزish? :feelskek:

I for one haven’t. This shit’s why I’m so fucking JBWed to my core.

I'm brown as shit amd been called سیاه since childhood
Fucking racist piece of shit scumbag Irani fucks. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's not the main reason of my inceldom tho, my cousin is as dark as me and he's a mogger, I'm just ugly
Well yeah, face and height are everything but you can’t deny how borderline obsessed the women here are with skin color.

TOTAL FARANG DEATH

It's a known fact that non-whites are more racist than whites
Middle-easterns and Indians are by far the most racist, next to maybe Eastern European whites.

Everyone is, men are even more brutal about it
They deserve prosecution to the max or perhaps execution on sight. Zero tolerance for colorism.

Iran is definitely the country most in danger of JBW because they want to be white so bad lol “Muh aryan” even though they are brown as shit. It’s Over for Persian shias
View attachment 837886View attachment 837887
This is actually true. Iranians would gladly accept white men fucking their women because they want to be invited into the fold of whiteness. Though admittedly some of them are white, duh. But very rare. What's worse is that they wouldnt be this brown if they had massacred the indians they conquered. Dumb fucks tbh

Libya has niggers because of slavery, most indigenious Libyans are white as fuck, even the ancient egyptians depcited them with pale skin

If SEAcucks had enough balls to kill Geomaxxers SEAmaxxing wouldn't be a thing
There's a good reason why you dont see Geomaxxers in MENA. They know they'd get beheaded
I agree I've seen the worst of it when a sub5 white male can marry a Virgin Sundanese Muslim woman yet the local male told you need to work hard and one day you can afford marriage.
Sudanese people are mostly niggers and quasi-niggers

@nihilxs, @Iranianoldcel, have you ever seen a single romantic movie with the male character being brown / سبزish? :feelskek:

How common is white skin in iran? I did a dna test and I was like 36% iranian/30% east anatolian/23% arab.

Might be, yeah.

I know English is basically famous for fucking “borrowing” most of its vocabulary from Greek and Latin, but some of it has also originated from Persian & Arabic, surprisingly.

I might be wrong, but I believe Hast in archaic is more or less just our own هست.

Magazine is derived from our own مجله, originally standing for مخزن in Arabic.

Orange initially based on Arabic and Persian نارنج from Sanskrits.

Pajamas is literally just پیژامه.

And some other words I can’t remember. There’s plenty of ‘em.
That's pretty interesting tbh, I only knew assassin was from persian, or algerbra was from arabic. Any other examples like this?

Sudanese people are mostly niggers and quasi-niggers.
Not Sudanese people (the nationality) Sundanese people are an ethnic group who live in Indonesia.

Not Sudanese people (the nationality) Sundanese people are an ethnic group who live in Indonesia.
Oh, right. Looked it up. Yes jfl jbw applies to all noodle whores even the muslim ones. Or rather I shoild say, especially the brown jungle gooks. In Indonesia there are lots of people with partial arab descent and they tend to kog the pure gook locals

Oh, right. Looked it up. Yes jfl jbw applies to all noodle whores even the muslim ones. Or rather I shoild say, especially the brown jungle gooks. In Indonesia there are lots of people with partial arab descent and they tend to mog the pure gook locals
I agree the ones with foriegn dna from the Dutch mog the Natives and have even been fast tracked to play for the national football team. The Arabs also married into well established families so if anything it's a testament to their good genetics.

I agree the ones with foriegn dna from the Dutch mog the Natives and have even been fast tracked to play for the national football team. The Arabs also married into well established families so if anything it's a testament to their good genetics.
Yeah I forgot about the Dutch, they also mixed with the Indonesians. Jfl I remember seeing an article of the Indonesian PM urging his citizens to stop having an inferiority complex towards blue eyed peoppe. Lmao how bad must jbw be when your fuckinf politicians need to make a PSA to beg you to stop white worshipping?

I think hamed behdad has a little bit of sabze color in his skin and I've seen girls thirsting over him, but You're right. I don't remember a shitskin male character in a romantic movie

Yeah I forgot about the Dutch, they also mixed with the Indonesians. Jfl I remember seeing an article of the Indonesian PM urging his citizens to stop having an inferiority complex towards blue eyed people. Lmao how bad must jbw be when your fucking politicians need to make a PSA to beg you to stop white worshipping?
This is the worst case yet! "This is a message to all citizens please stop making admiration posts about blue eyes and European people, please come to your senses & see the error of your ways". :lul:

thoughts on JBW in SEA in 2023?

I'm sorry this is happening to you bro. Thankfully Indian women are uglier so whites haven't started JBW here in big numbers, but they will increase eventually.

Is there some way we could increase Thai SMV? I've heard of Thai men who were able to use Muay Thai to pick up white women

Why don't Thai men murder foreigners?
Why doesn't Thai organised crime murder foreigners?

Incels in first world countries should help third world incels moneymaxx and careermaxx.

A pretty funny comedy movie tho, if you are bored and want to learn about the northeastern part of Thailand, you should watch it. people there love white men more than anything and they call a white man “farang”

View: https://youtu.be/NQLGc1RTDdU

The Thai movie about a bossy chef serving rich people was really good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back