Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You can't ascend seamaxxing anymore in the Philippines in 2023

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
I just arrived from the Philippines, and guys... it's done. I'll summarize my experience:

It's already invaded with Chads
I was surprised by that, weren't those guys already slaying in the west?? WTF were they doing there?? Fuuuck.

2020 vs 2023
Before being there, I did some Tinder passport experiments with my photos in 2020, at that time most girls were down to fuck. It took me till 2023 to do the preparations to go there, and now it got exponentially difficult, I was friendzoned most of the time or they wanted me to simp them hard.

Levels of difficulty in my experience
  • 2020 Philippines: 1/10
  • 2023 Philippines: 7/10
  • West: 10/10 (I can't compare years cuz I don't even get matches in the west)
It's still easier than the west, but it doesn't worth cuz it's a shithole.

Foreiner ratio
There are a lot of foreigners trying to seamaxx and it's so obvious for the locals and it's disgusting, the ratio of foreiners right now is as follows: 40% normies, 20% passport bros, 20% sexpats, 20% Chads. I thought I would have to compete only with sexpats, but no, they're a minority right now. 99% of foreigners are male.

Most single girls are low quality
Trans faggots, gold diggers, scammers, single moms, dirty and uneducated.

They are becoming feminist
I tried to qualify them by telling them "the good thing about filipinas is that you girls are not feminist", I got the opposite response, they got pissed off most of the time since most think feminism is a good modern thing (don't beleive the filipina pea)

I only expended a month in the Philippines, after the first week of being there I already wanted to go back to my country.

It's done brothers, right now I would only recommend to go if you're Chad.

I’m sorry ya had to experience this and your efforts was wasted

I just arrived from the Philippines, and guys... it's done. I'll summarize my experience:

I was surprised by that, weren't those guys already slaying in the west?? WTF were they doing there?? Fuuuck.

2020 vs 2023
Before being there, I did some Tinder passport experiments with my photos in 2020, at that time most girls were down to fuck. It took me till 2023 to do the preparations to go there, and now it got exponentially difficult, I was friendzoned most of the time or they wanted me to simp them hard.

Foreiner ratio
There are a lot of foreigners trying to seamaxx and it's so obvious for the locals and it's disgusting, the ratio of foreiners right now is as follows: 40% normies, 20% passport bros, 20% sexpats, 20% Chads. I thought I would have to compete only with sexpats, but no, they're a minority right now. 99% of foreigners are male.

I tried to qualify them by telling them "the good thing about filipinas is that you girls are not feminist", I got the opposite response, they got pissed off most of the time since most think feminism is a good modern thing (don't beleive the filipina pea)

I only expended a month in the Philippines, after the first week of being there I already wanted to go back to my country.

I WOULD RATHER SMOKE METH AND JERK OFF FOR 3 DAYS IN A ROW WITH DEATH GRIP AND SECOND HAND IN MY RECTUM MASSAGING PROSTATE WITH SPECIAL ANAL LUBE THAN FUCK A FILTHY DERANGED STINKY GOOK OR CHINK TBH NGL (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s ima

I think you went with the wrong expectations. Single mothers and poor uneducated girls are prime target because they are the easiest. Your time is limited in the Philippines don’t waste it going after top tier girls. And what kind of idiot asks girls if they are feminist 99% of girls will say they are even if they don’t know what feminism is.

I think you went with the wrong expectations. Single mothers and poor uneducated girls are prime target because they are the easiest. Your time is limited in the Philippines don’t waste it going after top tier girls. And what kind of idiot asks girls if they are feminist 99% of girls will say they are even if they don’t know what feminism is.
Blink 182 Wtf GIF

TBH, I think OP is non-white. I did some Tinder experiments in Taiwan and the Philippines, and the girls flat out told me they’re all looking for white dudes and that white guys are seen as a status symbol over there, but there’s not enough of them. This one girl said she works at a company that lots of white business guys travel too, and everyone wants them, but they’re never there for long.

I don’t think it will help if you’re a gigamanlet, super ugly white dude, but I dunno. They really made it seem like every white dude over there turned into Chad.

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Also, a lot of them told me they’re straight up not attracted to Asian dudes. It’s so perplexing how an entire race of women can collectively not be attracted to their own race in their own country, but the rumors are true. Every girl in the Phillipines is hoping she ends up with the 0.5% of white men that live there.

i would much rather Rope or overdose on some shit, than going overseas out of desperation, just to find some Noodlewhore I’m not even physically attracted to..
i like my own race (white Foids), but I gave up on them of course.
And if you can’t succeed with women in your own geographical location, chances are high women overseas don’t even want you either.
Females are females, no matter the circumstances.
Female nature is part of every woman, doesn’t matter where they’re from.
As soon as Pandora’s box is open, there’s no going back.
This is the case in the West,
And now Asian countries are in the process of that.

Last edited:
Yup the era of geomaxxing is over. Everyone Is aware of this hack. Now it no longer works. Same with everything else.

Just think about it guys. I know some of you have some functioning brain matter up there.

Of course it's getting harder over time! There are less people being born, everywhere except for Muslim world and Africa. Because every single person is the result of sex. So less males getting sex, even in Asia, means less female Asians being born. So less to go around with every passing year.

It's only going to get worse and worse.

Just think about it guys. I know some of you have some functioning brain matter up there.

Of course it's getting harder over time! There are less people being born, everywhere except for Muslim world and Africa. Because every single person is the result of sex. So less males getting sex, even in Asia, means less female Asians being born. So less to go around with every passing year.

It's only going to get worse and worse.
In 20 years it’s going to be so over

That's another level of cope, chads don't go exclusively to SEA only to get laid, they can naturally hook their own toilets so why the effort.
You just were too high inhib which adds salt to the wound.

Did you also try the outskirts? And other the islands?

That's another level of cope, chads don't go exclusively to SEA only to get laid, they can naturally hook their own toilets so why the effort.
You just were too high inhib which adds salt to the wound.
Admittedly it's just another anectdote. Could be true, though.

White women in the west are getting extremely pickly, it's getting over for chadlites even.

How tall are you and what is your race?

It probably became a red ocean as it became a popular destination for whitecels.

Damn that sux. Every man who sees a woman of his own race with a man of another has the right 2 kick his ass

It's over.

There are a lot of questions to ask, which part of philippines were you in, how would you rate your NT-ness, your race, height (Manlet in your name but are you an actual manlet or one of the famous 5'11 "Manlets" of .is) and many more.

There are a lot of questions to ask, which part of philippines were you in, how would you rate your NT-ness, your race, height (Manlet in your name but are you an actual manlet or one of the famous 5'11 "Manlets" of .is) and many more.
Cebu
I'm NT
White
5'4
Beta face

So I guess all that potentially remains is jungle maxing in subsaharan africa

If my fat 60yo ugly boomer father did it then you can too. Granted, he did that a decade ago so times may have changed I guess

Mirin high IQ OP for discouraging cumskin posters from raising the competition there

If my fat 60yo ugly boomer father did it then you can too. Granted, he did that a decade ago so times may have changed I guess
Yeah no shit. They did indeed

Tinder wasn't a thing back then. I've heard many girls in thailand have a "sponsor" nowadays from overseas. Basically a simp cuck who sends her money every month but gets nothing in return, except for some hopium that he might ascend one day. Philippines is probably still better, but obviously the trajectory is clear. I wonder how it is in Indonesia.

Last edited:
I imagine 90s to early 2000 it was heaven for any and all from the vilest subhuman to high SMV, the smartphone made shithole countries too self aware for whitu cocku to take advantage of anymore, you have to be somewhat normal looking to score these days doesn't matter who it is with.

this was the last hope i had left
now its becoming rich as fuck or dying in my sleep

Yeah no shit. They did indeed

Tinder wasn't a thing back then. I've heard many girls in thailand have a "sponsor" nowadays from overseas. Basically a simp cuck who sends her money every month but gets nothing in return, except for some hopium that he might ascend one day. Philippines is probably still better, but obviously the trajectory is clear. I wonder how it is in Indonesia.
If my dad was born later he’d have been posting on this forum 24/7 and I wouldn’t have even existed. Funny how things work

tbh, seamaxxxing is at its end times.

I guess SEA became white Chad only. Though I personally know some white men who ascended and imported their wifes from the Phillippines to the West. All of them are white of course no deathnic like me.

slowly but surely the world is becoming more and more globalized. Imagine in not even 10 years where there is literally no place to go.

less males getting sex, even in Asia, means less female Asians being born.
That doesn't follow, logically.

The number of people being born is caused by the number of women having sex and getting pregnant. You could reduce the number of men by half or even more than half, and the number of children born wouldn't necessarily change at all.

Here's a different version of the point you're making. Tell me if you can agree with this: increased hypergamy (meaning that women are chasing a smaller percentage of men) results in increased competition between women for the attention of those men. And one way that women compete is by not having children. And that's a big reason that fewer people are being born.

That doesn't follow, logically.

The number of people being born is caused by the number of women having sex and getting pregnant. You could reduce the number of men by half or even more than half, and the number of children born wouldn't necessarily change at all.

Here's a different version of the point you're making. Tell me if you can agree with this: increased hypergamy (meaning that women are chasing a smaller percentage of men) results in increased competition between women for the attention of those men. And one way that women compete is by not having children. And that's a big reason that fewer people are being born.
It's true that in theory men could impregnate multiple women. A good real life example of this is the black ghettos of America. To be fair, another example would be a rich man going through mutiple wives/mistresses etc. The human race could go on with lots, lots less men than it has now.

Still, birth rates are going down, largely due to crowding, economic reasons, mass media increasing hypergamy, and technology causing loneliness and isolation. So these women getting together with the top men, they are not doing so and then having 3, 4, 5 kids and beyond. They are having two, and struggle to have a third.

I do think the end result for most advanced races is decline in total number of births, even though the numbers are still huge. But come back in the second half of 21st century, and half the human population will be Muslims/Niggers and they will all be young. Doesn't look good.

But there's still Cambodia, and Myanmar. There must be a SEAmaxxing paradise somewhere.

It depends on the city too. There might be less white chads in rural regions.

Cebu
I'm NT
White
5'4
Beta face

In your case, I don't think beta face will work against you as much as your height, I'd be bootmaxxing and liftmaxxing if I were you. And as Twinkcel said you may want to target the lower tier ones because you aren't going to get a brown stacy over here.

It depends on the city too. There might be less white chads in rural regions.

I think its important to go into less populated areas which honestly sucks because its already difficult going to these other countries. Having to now go into the provinces/rural parts further complicates things but hey I guess the point is you got to want it bad enough.

I guess SEA became white Chad only. Though I personally know some white men who ascended and imported their wifes from the Phillippines to the West. All of them are white of course no deathnic like me.

"the white chads" OP is talking about

Apparently these guys don't have a chance (anymore).
there's almost 350 million Southeast Asian noodlewhores, there's no way all of them can fuck a white chad, OP went to some small tourist city and thinks that reflects every place in Southeast Asia

Cebu
I'm NT
White
5'4
Beta face

this 5ft4 non-nt white guy was slaying korean and chinese girls in a 5ft10 white country. how can u not get laid in a 5ft5 brown country?

2020 vs 2023

Foreiner ratio

tbh, seamaxxxing is at its end times.
this was the last hope i had left
now its becoming rich as fuck or dying in my sleep
So I guess all that potentially remains is jungle maxing in subsaharan africa
So many copers in this thread right now tbh. You are correct. The reality is that of course the Philippines and other SEA countries would become more degenerate and modernized similar to western Europe and North America as they develop more and more. I think many people knew this deep down, but didn't want to admit it when the time came. It was, however, inevitable. Maybe, on some level, it is easier than western Europe or North America to an extent, but that is quickly ending as well. Soon you will only be able to betabuxx in these places if you aren't Chad enough.

But there's still Cambodia, and Myanmar. There must be a SEAmaxxing paradise somewhere.
Cambodia is a complete shithole. Maybe it is a little easier there but I wouldn't even want to travel there.

there's almost 350 million Southeast Asian noodlewhores, there's no way all of them can fuck a white chad, OP went to some small tourist city and thinks that reflects every place in Southeast Asia

It's fucking over.

JBW is now also debunked....

All incels suffer fate together.

I knew it would happen, with the new passport bro movement is going to get worse. Now that chads are having hard times.

Good thing AI comes along soon to relieve some of this demand.