Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Thai women dropping BRUTAL JBWpills on Thailandcel's YouTube video

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth

Make sure to turn on closed captions
ABSOLUTELY brutal part at 4:15. It's over.

LDvSBe6

Last edited:
so even if your white if your still a manlet its over :feelsrope:

Would watch tomorrow.
But keep in mind itsOVER is like 5'7 so...

Cope itsover is a manlet, JBW is the truth

Cope itsover is a manlet, JBW is the truth
She was just describing what she found attractive in foreigners, stop making assumptions without even watching the video.

Last edited:
Im sorry but what does JBW means and in what context can be used?

Thais are getting redpilled.
A few years ago when I asked Thai girls why they like foreigner they used to say
Because Thai boys cheat on woman.
Because Thai men are lazy/random excuse.
But now they are more openly admitting the real reason which is LMS

I have a terrible dream that if I went to Thailand, I'd still be rejected somehow.

Southeast asia is so cucked. Imagine being colonized and war torn from foreign invasion of white guys, and still falling for them after they treat your country and culture like complete shit. Oh wait, that's all women.

Japanese are literally the only asians I can respect in any way and even these days they are so fucking beta. Hopefully they get some of that WW2 action going again and get these other asian whores in line. If Japan awakens all these stupid asian foids will go back to being comfort women.
Southeast asia is so cucked. Imagine being colonized and war torn from foreign invasion of white guys, and still falling for them after they treat your country and culture like complete shit. Oh wait, that's all women.

They are all completely disgusting. Japan is the only Asian country that had a bad ass history and actually put in an effort in fighting back. All other Asian countries are fucking disgusting cucks.

I have a terrible dream that if I went to Thailand, I'd still be rejected somehow.

Negative son, not in Pattaya or Patpong, Walking street... etc. It's fucking impossible. Sure all the women are prostitutes and some are kathooey (lady boys) but at least they'll make you feel welcome for a little while.

JBF: Just be Farang (foreigner). Because in their eyes, foreigner = money.

None of them were really that attractive to me.

That's their primal instinct, letting the winners impregnate them.

None of them were really that attractive to me.
Milk was hot AF

Volcel if you wouldn't smash an average looking Thai girl

She was just describing what she found attractive in foreigners, stop making assumptions without even watching the video.