Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lets Break Down "Just Be White" Theory.

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
This will be a relatively short thread compared to the longer race pill threads since “Just Be White” theory is simple. This is directed towards normies and whitecels who seem to clearly not understand what “Just Be White” theory is and constantly take issue with the idea that whites automatically get laid.

What is “Just Be White” theory?
Just Be White theory, or JBW theory for short is the idea that white men will have a substantially easier time finding a partner than ethnic men do. This extends beyond just dating white women, or dating in the western dating scene, this is universal. White men are universally viewed as high status and physical traits like blue/green eyes or blonde hair only further enhance how they’re viewed by women though those traits aren’t a necessity for JBW theory to work.

Proof of “Just Be White” theory.
Proof of this particular black pill is plentiful, and evidence against it is non-existent outside of personal anecdotes. Every scientific study and online dating data that looks at race and its role in dating inevitably backs up JBW theory. Here are a couple to look at:

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
Note how white men had a higher reply rate among all races than any other race of men.

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Note how white men got a positive score from everyone except for black women whom they got a neutral rating from, even white women didn't get positive scores across the board.

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Note how once again, white men had a very high probability of getting replies compared to other races, specifically this time from ethnic women more than white women, but even then they still were the only ones white women showed interest in.

The proof of JBW theory being real is right there for anyone and everyone to easily observe.

How White Incels can use “Just Be White” theory to their benefit
JBW theory isn’t some theory meant to just disparage white incels, nor can you take the name of it at face value because it doesn’t mean that white men automatically get laid because they’re white, that’s a mischaracterization of what JBW theory really says. You’re pretty fucked in the sexual marketplace regardless of what race you are if you’re a sub 5 male, but with JBW theory you stand more of a chance.

As proven above in the western dating market you have the highest probability of women of every race being interested in dating you. The western dating market is however oversaturated with white men and very cutthroat, so obviously it doesn’t improve your chances by that much since you’re competing with a litany of other white men.

But where JBW theory is truly useful is if you step outside of the western dating market, more specifically you can take a shot at east asia. Here are some examples:
https://incels.is/threads/my-tinder-matches-in-thailand-overnight-xd.13112/

@Weed got matched with Thai stacies after just minutes of swiping. Other whitecels report the same findings in that thread too.

https://incels.is/threads/tinder-experiment-how-difficult-is-it-to-get-laid-in-thailand.26877/
Plenty of whitecels in the thread reporting the same thing from other parts of SEA.

Just remember that JBW theory is a black pill that works in your favor for once, so make the most out of it rather than rejecting it because it’s too strong to swallow. Creating threads filled with made up anecdotes and posting 10/10 black males with 6/10 white girls IS NOT refutation of JBW theory.

Conclusion:if you ain't white you ain't right

In society eyes ofcourse

Extremely low IQ thread

Extremely low IQ thread, thinking that you can't be an incel if you're fucking white is a sign of destructive mental illness
Confirmed for not reading the fucking thread.
Maycels need to rope or go back to /r/Braincucks.

Jbw is the only thing keeping me alive,believing that I will someday escape due to my skin colour in some third world shithole.

White guy can be bald and fat, hit the gym for a bit till he's 11% BF and still find a gf.

Where I live blacks account for less than like 0.2% of the towns population and they're treated like fucking royalty. Women want what they can't have. It's hardwired in women to take in other foreign invaders due to tribal instinct. In the multicultural shit-holes where most of you live you're already well integrated. If aliens from mars landed in cali women would hop on that shit immediately

Where I live blacks account for less than like 0.2% of the towns population and they're treated like fucking royalty. Women want what they can't have. It's hardwired in women to take in other foreign invaders due to tribal instinct. In the multicultural shit-holes where most of you live you're already well integrated. If aliens from mars landed in cali women would hop on that shit immediately

Time to run martian game

Left side stand the fakecels, right side stand the truecels tbh tbh.
1524642610981   Copy

Good thread.

I'll also add my 2 cents.

> This extends beyond just dating white women, or dating in the western dating scene, this is universal.

this is so crucial part of JBW, ethnic men are found unattractive even by their own race
Screenshot 2018 5 3 Burkeetal2013 pdf1

I have a lotta studies and new materials for more racepill threads but to be honest, I am demotivated. My blackpill threads I put effort into are not appreciated on this forum. Threads I put so much effort and proof are lost in sea of shitpost threads in matter of minutes. They'd rather pin same old pig women experiment everybody saw countless times before.

I will drop some stats every now and then but wont bother making high effort threads anymore.

Time to run martian game

The Chad alien as martians and whatever ET is are losers.
He mogs us all from outer space.

NSFW:https://www.deviantart.com/art/Doktor-C-A-B-enstein-The-THING-639216559

Only one shot at life and i’m not born white :feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's not just be white. It's always just be white and not ugly. But can't deny the fact that average white guy just looks better. The 10 point scale was based on a white beauty and ethnics are usually 1 or 2 points lower in terms of looks unless they're chad, chang or whatever comes into your mind. So 5/10 ethnic among ethnics will be 3/10 among whites. A lot of women also have racial preferences and just don't date asians or blacks at all, and some women have racial fetishes and only date asians or blacks. Also handsome arabs = handsome whites, stop coping middleeastcels, you're just ugly don't bring ideology into this.

East Asian and Indian women, heck even self hating black women are always available to white men.

There's no hope for those who deny the Jbw theory.

link has been purged. Here's an archive: https://archive.fo/kMP32
Funny enough though, they still have their follow up study: https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

Anyways, online dating sites are not the best way to prove the racepill, because ethnics have their own dating sites, while whites don't, so white preference is probably stronger here.
I think a better proof would be marriage statistics (they still show that ethnics love whites, but it doesn't overrepresent white-fever foids.)

If by "white" you mean strictly pure germanic/WASP, maybe, yeah.

Here in Brazil, like I said in another thread, if you're blonde and blue-eyed you definitely get a huge bonus. But being white with brown eyes and hair like any local with Portuguese/Italian descent guarantees you nothing at all.

What most ethnicels dont understand is that JBW theory would maybe only apply to those ethnics with good facial features but undesirable skintone.

If you're ugly in your face...being light or dark doesnt matter..your still an uggo.

It's not just be white. It's always just be white and not ugly. But can't deny the fact that average white guy just looks better. The 10 point scale was based on a white beauty and ethnics are usually 1 or 2 points lower in terms of looks unless they're chad, chang or whatever comes into your mind. So 5/10 ethnic among ethnics will be 3/10 among whites. A lot of women also have racial preferences and just don't date asians or blacks at all, and some women have racial fetishes and only date asians or blacks. Also handsome arabs = handsome whites, stop coping middleeastcels, you're just ugly don't bring ideology into this.

In other words, Just Be White.