Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thai subhuman caveman and Russian stacy

I mean he is taller than her and has an average - above average body tbh
Plus believe it or not, women like "exotic" men
That's above average? That's not average man, that's framelet tier.

Also jfl that bitch aint no Stacy

That's above average? That's not average man, that's framelet tier.

Also jfl that bitch aint no Stacy
He has some muscle, which is more than the average man

So much jealousy and cope.

I can barley read through the comments without laughing

:lul:

Shamanmaxxing is legit. There was also that dude whose boning a princess.
Shaman durek and yeah, curries who started buddhist/hindu cults in america have hundreds of "wanting to be enlightened" white stacies on their dick.

Slav/French women = the two biggest caucasian female groups that tend to date/fuck/marry ethnic men.

Anglophone women = racist against the vast majority of colored men, racist against normie/incel tier white men
True story. I posted already a video of slav prostitutes(very expensive btw) in Thailand mainly servicing sands and curries together with noodlewhores, here is another one:

View attachment 242896

lol if those are above average looking Russian women then the average American beckie mogs the shit out of them.

Last edited:
His arm muscles look like they came out of Baki.

They're at the zoo, observing the funny hippy Thai barbarian, "So what happened to the Russian woman? The caveman made another post to say that she was the one who got away, after he asked for permission to kiss her and she said no."
Was about to post this.

See inkwels? Going your own way is legit!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

lol if those are above average looking Russian women then the average American beckie mogs the shit out of them.
They are still insanely more desirable than the Asian girls around them.

Caucasian females mog the shit out of most Asian ones. I know, it's racist, but that's just how it is.

Was he good looking in his prime years?

he's just an outlier, if you think this is the norm then its either you're coping hard as a motherfucker or you're severely retarded.

Believe it or not Status pill and Exotic Pill is real. Plus this guy looks high T,
@Newbie17 thoughts on this Slavpill and Exotic pill ? :feelsgah:
The exoticpill raped me raw in the ass. It was brutal.

Nothing surprises me anymore tbh

Just have hair theory.
I say that because I'm bald

Even a caveman mogs me :feelsrope:

he had social status from being an internet celeb

Just be an outlier theory confirmed.

Foid is not ugly lol, she is perfectly average Slavic Becky

just be 1 in a million statistical outlier bro!

I think this is just a kind thing sluts do "on holiday/vaca" so they can go back home to their countries and tell their girlfriends they fucked some Thai caveman when they were whoring around on their 21st bd etc

200 d

Me trying to find the "stacy"

I dont think she was virgin before meeting him.

just be a bizarre novelty so women will fuck you to get an interesting story theory

I remember that story. Once in a blue moon hot chicks go for ugly and/or old men but it's nothing to get excited over. She probably is extremely mentally ill and has some kind of daddy issues.

He’s got a good face tbh a lot of you are tripping

I will never understand what goes on in an slav girl's brain
One of my trucel curry friends got hooked up with one. I will never understand either.

Totally agree. Here in SF I've come across a lot of slav women particularly in the outer Richmond districts and some pockets in the east bay. Almost all of them seem ok with dating ghetto tyrones with criminal records or deal drugs.

You can judge a people very well by how their women behave. Slavs as well as East Asians have a tendency to immorality and all sorts of social ills. I see the nordic scandinavian countries as ideal people with ideal societies so there is some absolute truth to Hitler's racial supremacy theory with Nordics at the top in terms of looks and general quality. With noodlewhores not too far from rock bottom close to sub-saharan slum dwellers.
The same Nordics who sit around naked with their families and friends?

Those are literally whores in thailand. Clearly not the cream of the lot. The average American becky is fat and insufferable.