Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thai subhuman caveman and Russian stacy

Inb4 massive amount of race cope, followed by subhuman shit talking

Viral7
Viral6

This is some MGTOW shit

I mean he is taller than her and has an average - above average body tbh
Plus believe it or not, women like "exotic" men

but definitely with stacies here
Thai caveman 5

Shamanmaxxing is legit. There was also that dude whose boning a princess.

Granted they probably only get "sexually liberated" type of women.

Last edited:
JUST BE OOGA BOOGA THEORY

Just be very cool

But that femoid is ugly

Yes I’ve always suspected the Just live in a hole theory would work on foids:feelsthink:

You say subhuman, but he looks fucking badass. He mogs me hard.
I would consider him chadlite as just the way he seems to carry himself and I doubt with what he's wearing that any one of us would look good in that.

The girl is fucking ugly though. I'm sure he could've gotten someone hotter easily.

I will never understand what goes on in an slav girl's brain

Subhuman? Look at his cheekbones. He is more attractive than me ten times over.

Wtf? This dude is not even betabuxing.

Yes, I remember that story. The main reason for this bonding is that most modern RU women are extremely low in IQ to the degree they fail to realize their SMV potential.

Where do you see a Stacy? For a russian girl she is some middle tier beckie.

They're at the zoo, observing the funny hippy Thai barbarian, "So what happened to the Russian woman? The caveman made another post to say that she was the one who got away, after he asked for permission to kiss her and she said no."

Yeah, she is not a stacy, around 0.5 point below av. one - they are called simpletons(village girls) there.

Not Stacey. I understand that a lack of pussy will make us severely overrate women. Jesus...

Mogged in what way? ER mogs this dude by a mile
That dude look like a human who isn't inbred and doesn't have downs syndrome. That makes him 100x more attractive than me.

Novelty-maxxing: the relationships is novel and interesting, which has the same effect as statusmaxxing.

Believe it or not Status pill and Exotic Pill is real. Plus this guy looks high T,
@Newbie17 thoughts on this Slavpill and Exotic pill ? :feelsgah:

Slav foids are getting up there with noodlewhores as the most heartless, shameless foids.

Hmmm.. women would rather fuck an male animal with hi T an average T. I guess what most of us is t?

Slav foids are getting up there with noodlewhores as the most heartless, shameless foids.
Totally agree. Here in SF I've come across a lot of slav women particularly in the outer Richmond districts and some pockets in the east bay. Almost all of them seem ok with dating ghetto tyrones with criminal records or deal drugs.

You can judge a people very well by how their women behave. Slavs as well as East Asians have a tendency to immorality and all sorts of social ills. I see the nordic scandinavian countries as ideal people with ideal societies so there is some absolute truth to Hitler's racial supremacy theory with Nordics at the top in terms of looks and general quality. With noodlewhores not too far from rock bottom close to sub-saharan slum dwellers.

True story. I posted already a video of slav prostitutes(very expensive btw) in Thailand mainly servicing sands and curries together with noodlewhores, here is another one:

Last edited:
I also want cave but loli first. can't do it reverse like this guy or only roast will come to cave. and that only if statusmaxxed with facebook

What's the big deal to people? Do they really think this will last? It's just some sluts slutting around. The guy has bones, is taller than them, exotic and shredded.