Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw you're incel and hated by society so you take the edgiest wrongest opinions as default just to piss normies off more

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★

tbh
edgelords more often than not end up being fakecels

My actual ideals are pretty tame compared to a lot of other incels' views, but when I get annoyed at normies, I go full edgelord on them and portray myself as literally Hitler.

My actual ideals are pretty tame compared to a lot of other incels' views, but when I get annoyed at normies, I go full edgelord on them and portray myself as literally Hitler.
same

We live in a (((society)))

We live in it

ngl basing your ideas/opinions entirely on it not being popular is just as cancerous as basing your ideas/opinions entirely on what is popular. Both versions use retarded logic and are equally a flawed logic to use. You should base your ideas on facts and evidence and reflection not on how popular or not popular it is.

edgelords more often than not end up being fakecels
tbhtbh. They only come on .co because they see it as "le edgy anti-normie anti-female internet forum for my special DoomerBoomerPeepeePoopoomer personaliteehee" and not because they are actually treated like shit for their looks.

It is the ground upon which grows all agony, and all joy

No Cope will ever recover this, just like Little Mac mains
Beware my power Incel-Tears, Incel's light(Okay it's corny but you can just ignore that part)

No Cope will ever recover this, just like Little Mac mains
Beware my power Incel-Tears, Incel's light(Okay it's corny but you can just ignore that part)
The bluepill has plagued our planet for too long, the time has come

The bluepill has plagued our planet for too long, the time has come

2012 was supposedly the end days, the Dyslexic Mayan fucked that up but he was close
The time really has come, the Apocalyse to all known Blue-Pillers
In the release date of Jan 1 2021, Pre-Order the Apocalyse-Package for 20 dollars extra
-EA

2012 was supposedly the end days, the Dyslexic Mayan fucked that up but he was close
The time really has come, the Apocalyse to all known Blue-Pillers
In the release date of Jan 1 2021, Pre-Order the Apocalyse-Package for 20 dollars extra
-EA
Fucking lol