Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel >Tfw you ended up in a psych ward

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
> tells le (((therapist))) about my problems
> advices me to go to a psych ward
> I tell him no go fuck yourself
> *ends up in psych ward anyways*

377eb45b002746f3b808d8a02c41fcaa4aaba200 hq

What should I do bros???:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
It is so boring here and it is full of old faggots :feelsrope::reeeeee:.
Once my mobile internet is used, I will stare at the wallsmaxx for weeks until my brain turns off into I.N.C.E.L KOMMANDO MODUS (IN VIDEO GAME)

W8, deadass?!
  1. Why did you go to a therapist in the first place?!
  2. You're fucked boyo, better get used to the taste of jewpills. Mental health = chemical lobotomization in the Western world.

:feelswhat: They let you keep your phone? When i was committed the first thing they did to me was take everything from me.

But yeah don't ever trust those jews with anything. I still remember how aptly @Atavistic Autist put it in describing them as the Stasi of the modern neoliberal capitalist world order. They dont give a fuck about helping you thrive as a human being, their entire purpose is to mold your psyche into a productive wageslave consumer, and nothing more.

If not a larp, your mission now is to act as a harmless, cooperative little good goy, becoming more bluepilled (and hence "cured") day by day. Hopefully in a week or so you can gain your freedom back

View attachment 633312

What should I do bros???:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Once my mobile internet is used, I will stare at the wallsmaxx for weeks until my brain turns off into I.N.C.E.L KOMMANDO MODUS (IN VIDEO GAME)
flirt with nurses. ask them if they have whatsapp and watch them explain how they can't give it "because they are staff". it's the best way to kill the time

flirt with nurses. ask them if they have whatsapp and watch them explain how they can't give it "because they are staff". it's the best way to kill the time
I am high inhib af :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

:feelswhat: They let you keep your phone? When i was committed the first thing they did to me was take everything from me.

But yeah don't ever trust those jews with anything. I still remember how aptly @Atavistic Autist put it in describing them as the Stasi of the modern neoliberal capitalist world order. They dont give a fuck about helping you thrive as a human being, their entire purpose is to mold your psyche into a productive wageslave consumer, and nothing more.

If not a larp, your mission now is to act as a harmless, cooperative little good goy, becoming more bluepilled (and hence "cured") day by day. Hopefully in a week or so you can gain your freedom back
They told me it will take longer than a week maybe a month :feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I am high inhib af :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
me too but in a psych ward everything is allowed. they see you as a patient, atleast that's how they viewed me when i was psychotic, so you are nonthreatening. i asked the nurses to play tabletennis with them all the time, and they happily did that. you can also ask them for walks

View attachment 633312

Once my mobile internet is used, I will stare at the wallsmaxx for weeks
do you have some sort of monthly data limit you quickly exhaust?
I'm surprised they don't shape internet access to prevent you from accessing sites like this

what was the stated reason for involuntarily committing you OP ? were you making threats of harm to self or others?
that's why IMO people should avoid even jesting like that shit unless you actually want to get committed because you think an asylum is safer than a shelter and you're homeless

I had thought about self-harming in public as a last resort to get my depression recognized but it didn't come to that. Still might to save on mole-removal fees it's like 200 bucks whereas if I cut it myself the public health caer would cover stitching me for free.

Jfl, you should prepare for the upcoming incel kommando raids (in mario kart)

W8, deadass?!
  1. Why did you go to a therapist in the first place?!
  2. You're fucked boyo, better get used to the taste of jewpills. Mental health = chemical lobotomization in the Western world.

do you have some sort of monthly data limit you quickly exhaust?
I'm surprised they don't shape internet access to prevent you from accessing sites like this

what was the stated reason for involuntarily committing you OP ? were you making threats of harm to self or others?
that's why IMO people should avoid even jesting like that shit unless you actually want to get committed because you think an asylum is safer than a shelter and you're homeless

I had thought about self-harming in public as a last resort to get my depression recognized but it didn't come to that. Still might to save on mole-removal fees it's like 200 bucks whereas if I cut it myself the public health caer would cover stitching me for free.
Yeah I have some mobile data left :feelsokman:.
Man I hate it here.
Its so much worse than being at home.
I wish I just could LDAR at home and get based food from mommy.
Reeeeeeeeeeee I feel like I will get a panic attack from all the shitty faggots being here:shock::feelsohgod::reeeeee:

I want to be put in psych ward. I hate wageslaving.

Yeah I have some mobile data left :feelsokman:.
Man I hate it here.
Its so much worse than being at home.
I wish I just could LDAR at home and get based food from mommy.
Reeeeeeeeeeee I feel like I will get a panic attack from all the shitty faggots being here:shock::feelsohgod::reeeeee:
Psych wards are absurd dude they put unmedded schizos in with people with normal people that just have slight anxiety or depression. It’s crazy good luck with those psychos.

I left a psych ward with ptsd. Food was terrible too. Good luck brocel, just play it cool to get out asap, then find and harass those doctors online

I was there too. I found it very nice. Medication, meals, a bed… What do you want more?

Psych wards are absurd dude they put unmedded schizos in with people with normal people that just have slight anxiety or depression. It’s crazy good luck with those psychos.

I left a psych ward with ptsd. Food was terrible too. Good luck brocel, just play it cool to get out asap, then find and harass those doctors online
Brooo I am feeling so bad rn ngl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.
I get more depressed and anxious in here

they let you have a phone in there?

they let you have a phone in there?

Not in the Aurora Psychiatric Hospital(APH), when I stayed in 2020. Perhaps the aide who forcefully handed me my food tray had one.

How do you have a phone?:feels:

How do you have a phone?:feels:

At the APH, all patients are offered a daily menu and can select any rich dish they wish, such as pork steak and tuna sandwiches with deluxe salads.

At the APH, all patients are offered a daily menu and can select any rich dish they wish, such as pork steak and tuna sandwiches with deluxe salads.
The one I went to had a cafeteria the food was so fucking good ngl.:feelsaww:

The one I went to had a cafeteria the food was so fucking good ngl.:feelsaww:

They closed it for COVID-19, so I wasn't able to spend time with Derek G, the White male who was fairly respectful to me. I was a bit tearful over parting from him, and my White male therapist also.

that sounds fuckin awesome. enjoy your vacation bro

Why do you do that to yourself :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You probably going to get worse their.
R.I.P.

that sounds fuckin awesome. enjoy your vacation bro

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

No, no. Aspie John knew her dealings with males quite well. He was, after all, punished for refusing to socialize with a shallow White foid.

View attachment 633312

fucking kike doctors ruining you ogre :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: