Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw u will never b chad :^(((((( [PLEASE PITY ME]

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
tfw you will never be [INSERT GENERIC CHAD FIGURE] :^((((((((((((((((((

WAAA WAAAAA IT'S OVER WAAAAAAA I'M SUCH A SUBHUMAN WAAAAAA WAAAAA PLEASE KILL ME WAAAAAA I'M SO UNDESERVING WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA WHY EVEN LIVE IF YOU'RE NOT CHAD WAAAAAAA

Can there be less retarded self pity threads? If your life is that bad either go ER or sui, but please stop clogging up my boards with your shit, no one cares. It's so annoying. Do you never get tired of posting the same faggy whining threads over and over?

I wish I was Chad.

Repetition is needed, be glad this community bans Chad worship or I'd do it all the time.

You're setting a bad precedent OP. Everyone wants to be Chad, just as everyone wants to have sex with beautiful women. This mentality changed wizchan for the worst because any female related posts were getting banned because so-called volcels were sick of people wanting to have sex.

You're setting a bad precedent OP. Everyone wants to be Chad, just as everyone wants to have sex with beautiful women. This mentality changed wizchan for the worst because any female related posts were getting banned because so-called volcels were sick of people wanting to have sex.
I'm just sick of every second thread being the same bitchy, whiny, pathetic thing that just boils down to "woe is me :^(". Aren't there enough self-pity threads?

I'm just sick of every second thread being the same bitchy, whiny, pathetic thing that just boils down to "woe is me :^(". Aren't there enough self-pity threads?

We can't change our lot in life, OP, what do you expect from us?

TFW I'll never have a cute 2d Imouto. TFW Maki chan isn't real. TFW Dullahan Highschool Girls aren't real.

> Goes on a forum for depressed incels
> Whines about there being too muchself-pity

I agree. The "u will never have this" threads are fucking annoying.

I just want to be slightly above average looking