Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TFW the difference between being loved and hated by foids is literally a few inches of flesh.

EvanThePotato

EvanThePotato

Greycel
You know you have a tiny dick when you send a dick pic to a woman and she tells you "Ew, I hate dick pics!" Bitch, no you don't, a dick is literally the organ you're most attracted to since it's the most essential for mating. Just be honest and tell me I'm small. You know you'd love it if I had a whale turd between my legs instead of piece of chalk.

I'd say bone structure also plays a part.

I'd say bone structure also plays a part.
I'm lacking in that aspect, too. But even if I had a good enough face and got a girl to get with me, once she pulled down my pants she'd realize she was wasting her time with me when she could have been getting her puss tenderized by Tyrone's whale-turd-shaped meat hammer.

So Tyrone's face got him these two girls waving their asses in his face, and not the fact that him being black tells them about his whale turd dick?

You know you have a tiny dick when you send a dick pic to a woman and she tells you "Ew, I hate dick pics!" Bitch, no you don't, a dick is literally the organ you're most attracted to since it's the most essential for mating. Just be honest and tell me I'm small. You know you'd love it if I had a whale turd between my legs instead of piece of chalk.
they will only glorify it the dick is like 10 inches

What seize is your dick?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back