Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tfw people dont give a fuck how crippled you are after a vehical crash

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
[UWSL]even more crippled than before...[/UWSL]

on Tuesday morning I got hurt very badly...

so I my dog ran in front of me as I was driving my scooter to the village store

and...

I crashed at like 10mph or something.

hit hard and ripped a big ~1cm hole in my elbow and ripped a few leg tendons/ ligaments.

I thought my hip or leg was dislocated or broke, because the huge pain and i couldn't move my leg. basically had to crawl out of the road.

my neighbor got my scooter out of the road and called 911.

got a ambulance ride to the hospital in nearest city.

the first responder flat out said, "does anyone care about you?" I teared up in pain and admitted nobody gave a shit..

the motherfucker then said, "jesus cares!" (with a evil gleam in his eyes. as if he knew that wasn't going to help me eat or crawl to the outhouse.)

anyway... the hospital took ex rays and sewed up my elbow. then let me go! they gave me crutches and an ibuprofen!

so, my only benefit to going there was a set of crutches... (at first they gave my tiny ones! I shrank as I aged... I look like a Manlet.)

and ofc, at least now I know my hip ain't broke or dislocated...

my neighbors mom gave me a ride home and she feared my overgrown yard - and yelling dogs - so much, that she didn't want to get out... but in the city she got me a pack of papers and a half gallon of whisky... so that's nice... cheap pain killer... I bought her cheap 4-4-4 McDonald drive through food, she didn't want money.

I was too freaked out from pain to think to get dog food or bread or extra tobacco... not like I could have carried it in the house anyway....

I can barely walk with my crutches and do stuff.

my doggies are on half ration because I don't have much doggy food.

luckily, what I do have is DMSO (horse ligament lotion) that helps with the pain, and a lot of food... and a bunch of booze! (the booze hasn't helped: (

( ...and a lot of healing herbs that I'm too tired to pick up and eat! )

unfortunately I can't get drunk because then I might fall again... but I can get close!!! ;;; )

using crutches on a overgrown trail to take a shit takes a long time! I rigged up a hook-rope thingy to attach stuff to my belt to carry the dog food to my bastards..

I sure feel like killing that one dog that made me crash. but then it would just ldar and stink because I can't pick it up and dump it elsewhere...

and forget about carrying piss bottles! one at a time is hell!

anyway... let this be a lesson unto you.

try to find IRL REAL frens because one day you're going to need them.

I can't even buy a Fren. but I'm gonna try to bribe someone to make a dog food + delivery for me...

I'm still working up the courage to mass text a food run beg. To various drivers I know, (that didn't help me earlier) but now the drive is shorter... Bluh.

scooter mobility GIF

unfortunately I can't get drunk because then I might fall again... but I can get close!!! ;;; )
Just get as close to being drunk without actually getting drunk theory.

over for scootercels

I’m not rich but can send you a few bucks in the mail if you need. Just pm me.

I’m not rich but can send you a few bucks in the mail if you need. Just pm me.
Thanks bro, but as poor as I am, I'm doing pretty good.
Just get as close to being drunk without actually getting drunk theory.
Bottle edging
When I read something like this it blackpills me to my core. Reminds me how important interpersonal relationships are and to always maintain them.
Seems like the only people that give a fuck are hardcore Christian bros!

Unfortunately, I don't have what it takes to pretend to believe that stuff.

If you can stomach it, it's like a instant family that cares... As long as you are in there club...

Called a x alcoholic Christian bro instead of sending him the beg text. He has a flip phone : /

And right away he offered me a ride to get doge food and whatever... I didn't need to ask him, he asked me first if I needed help. After I told him about my crash.

He too has crashed a lot and been there... He's a manlet but not an incel. Nt normie and all that....

Poor unky Emba. Why must the good always suffer?

We care about you brocel :feelsaww:

Also take it easy man, as you become oldcel injuries become more painful and harder to recover from. I don't know how good your health insurance but you don't wanna suffer grave financial losses either.

meanwhile your looksmatch has 3 kids in a nice suburban house with a high tier nt normie bf

Idk. It's rough.

But it seems like all motorcyclists eventually have crash stories...

I might save up for some bmx armor.
I wish you had a wife to nurse you back to health

We care about you brocel :feelsaww:

Also take it easy man, as you become oldcel injuries become more painful and harder to recover from. I don't know how good your health insurance but you don't wanna suffer grave financial losses either.
My welfare will cover it bro!

I was only going 10 MF MPH! Or less...

And hit a dog... My dog: /

I've went 55+ on the thing... (Before I replaced the broken CVT fan) now it only goes 35 lol.

I think I'll keep it near 30 from now on. I need a no recesitation card

Hope you get better soon, brocel

Take notes greycels if you are long here long enough and are t a schizo you might be this cares for here

Poor emba.
Emba, glad you're more or less ok.

I've been hurt bad, twice, going slow on a bike, just going over the top.

If you break ribs, or ligaments, it's better than breaking your back.

Hope you have enough supplies for now, and get through the first 4 days.

Then, start to heal

Emba, glad you're more or less ok.

I've been hurt bad, twice, going slow on a bike, just going over the top.

If you break ribs, or ligaments, it's better than breaking your back.

Hope you have enough supplies for now, and get through the first 4 days.

Then, start to heal
Yeah. It's been 4 days and I can stand up without using crutches. And walk around a little with just a cane.

good advice on trying to find irl friends but unfortunately no friends for your FACE

You want to kill one of your dogs? That isn’t right, dude.

Yeah. It's been 4 days and I can stand up without using crutches. And walk around a little with just a cane.
Wow. It could have been worse. As they say.

I went over bike handles, hitting a pothole, and spent a few days hospital, busted up.

When I went over I managed to turn my body and let my ribs take the pounding.

I did have one person come hospital then drive me home.

A dad Chad like George Clooney would have had a million people trying to help.

Such is life.

[UWSL]even more crippled than before...[/UWSL]

on Tuesday morning I got hurt very badly...

so I my dog ran in front of me as I was driving my scooter to the village store

and...

I crashed at like 10mph or something.

hit hard and ripped a big ~1cm hole in my elbow and ripped a few leg tendons/ ligaments.

I thought my hip or leg was dislocated or broke, because the huge pain and i couldn't move my leg. basically had to crawl out of the road.

my neighbor got my scooter out of the road and called 911.

got a ambulance ride to the hospital in nearest city.

the first responder flat out said, "does anyone care about you?" I teared up in pain and admitted nobody gave a shit..

the motherfucker then said, "jesus cares!" (with a evil gleam in his eyes. as if he knew that wasn't going to help me eat or crawl to the outhouse.)

anyway... the hospital took ex rays and sewed up my elbow. then let me go! they gave me crutches and an ibuprofen!

so, my only benefit to going there was a set of crutches... (at first they gave my tiny ones! I shrank as I aged... I look like a Manlet.)

and ofc, at least now I know my hip ain't broke or dislocated...

my neighbors mom gave me a ride home and she feared my overgrown yard - and yelling dogs - so much, that she didn't want to get out... but in the city she got me a pack of papers and a half gallon of whisky... so that's nice... cheap pain killer... I bought her cheap 4-4-4 McDonald drive through food, she didn't want money.

I was too freaked out from pain to think to get dog food or bread or extra tobacco... not like I could have carried it in the house anyway....

I can barely walk with my crutches and do stuff.

my doggies are on half ration because I don't have much doggy food.

luckily, what I do have is DMSO (horse ligament lotion) that helps with the pain, and a lot of food... and a bunch of booze! (the booze hasn't helped: (

( ...and a lot of healing herbs that I'm too tired to pick up and eat! )

using crutches on a overgrown trail to take a shit takes a long time! I rigged up a hook-rope thingy to attach stuff to my belt to carry the dog food to my bastards..

I sure feel like killing that one dog that made me crash. but then it would just ldar and stink because I can't pick it up and dump it elsewhere...

and forget about carrying piss bottles! one at a time is hell!

anyway... let this be a lesson unto you.

try to find IRL REAL frens because one day you're going to need them.

I can't even buy a Fren. but I'm gonna try to bribe someone to make a dog food + delivery for me...

I'm still working up the courage to mass text a food run beg. To various drivers I know, (that didn't help me earlier) but now the drive is shorter... Bluh.
A story of pain and perseverance :feelsbadman:

Wow. It could have been worse. As they say.

I went over bike handles, hitting a pothole, and spent a few days hospital, busted up.

When I went over I managed to turn my body and let my ribs take the pounding.

I did have one person come hospital then drive me home.

A dad Chad like George Clooney would have had a million people trying to help.

Such is life.
Yeah. I'm feel a bit better except for my ribs still hurt a lot. And my bruise got a lot bigger. But I can walk now. Not far. But more than yesterday.
A story of pain and perseverance :feelsbadman:
It kind of reminiscent of my youth (30's) when I walked many miles using only determination instead of food.

Dude that's amazing. You'll be slaying foids next
Actually This is the most pain I've ever dealt with.

But even as bad as my physical pain was, knowing no one gave a fuck, hurt much more.

But even as bad as my physical pain was, knowing no one gave a fuck, hurt much more.
Brutal.

brutal emba thread :shock:

Suifuel when there's no one there for you.

That's rough.

Kia kaha man.

(^^^ "stay strong". One of the primary greetings used by my country's indigenous nigs. They are pretty ghettofied and degraded now but their traditional culture is based and tough AF.)

Last edited:
And TBH (IDK why you would care about this, but anyhoo) I honestly think there are far more people who are completely alone in society, than anyone realizes.

People make out like incels are the rise of some whole new scary social phenomenon that came out of nowhere.... but really, people who are alone and have nobody have always been here. All that's changed is that now some of us have found this tech platform to talk to each other with. Previously it was unacknowledged, or people just assumed "we" were magically stoic and just handled it in our magical way, and "we" were expected to just be quiet, smile and try to not upset the normies.

It's not even just low-value surplus males... year or two ago I was driving in my town and a very elderly little old lady drove her mobility scooter off the sidewalk and into the gutter, it tipped end over and launched her into a massive faceplant on the road right in front of me. I went back to help, amazingly she was pretty OK (it would have hurt a fit 20yo.) I persuaded her to let me call an ambulance to get checked out just to be safe. She had no phone to call for help, she lived alone so nobody would have missed her if she'd been late, she had some family but they lived in another town/ country/ planet. It was 4pm and getting dark, for all I know hypothermia could have set in before anyone else came along. This is just an ordinary day in civilization.

Beatles, 1966:

Father McKenzie
Writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear
No one comes near
Look at him working
Darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there
What does he care?

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

Last edited:
Emba said:
I bought her cheap 4-4-4 McDonald drive through food, she didn't want money.

MY KINGDOM FOR A FRIEND LIKE YOU!!!!! :feelsree:

That's rough.

Kia kaha man.

(^^^ "stay strong". One of the primary greetings used by my country's indigenous nigs. They are pretty ghettofied and degraded now but their traditional culture is based and tough AF.)
Thanks bro. After a few weeks I feel much better. Still weak and sore, but I'm OK.
And TBH (IDK why you would care about this, but anyhoo) I honestly think there are far more people who are completely alone in society, than anyone realizes.

People make out like incels are the rise of some whole new scary social phenomenon that came out of nowhere.... but really, people who are alone and have nobody have always been here. All that's changed is that now some of us have found this tech platform to talk to each other with. Previously it was unacknowledged, or people just assumed "we" were magically stoic and just handled it in our magical way, and "we" were expected to just be quiet, smile and try to not upset the normies.

It's not even just low-value surplus males... year or two ago I was driving in my town and a very elderly little old lady drove her mobility scooter off the sidewalk and into the gutter, it tipped end over and launched her into a massive faceplant on the road right in front of me. I went back to help, amazingly she was pretty OK (it would have hurt a fit 20yo.) I persuaded her to let me call an ambulance to get checked out just to be safe. She had no phone to call for help, she lived alone so nobody would have missed her if she'd been late, she had some family but they lived in another town/ country/ planet. It was 4pm and getting dark, for all I know hypothermia could have set in before anyone else came along. This is just an ordinary day in civilization.
Indeed. We are the only ones talking about it. Most lonely Normie's are just quietly enduring it. I see them too at the local burger-gas station... Sitting and eating slow. Some seen hostile, but behind those hostile gazes is the deep lonely. It's takes one to see one!