Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tfw no qt girl to go to a nightclub with

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
11 more days fml and biggest suifuel of my life. Tfw no qt ggirl to go to a nightclub with. I wish I looked 6.5-7 PSL so I would go with either this 32 y o cooworker or this qt petite cooworker. WHY JUST WHY IS WORLD IS SO UNFAIR. What the fuck is this shit 7 more yrs and I will 30 y o incel unless I get surgeries that I need.. guys, what the fuck is this? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!? I wish I had mm face, why the fuck was I born with shit chin and shit eye area and cancer lip area? WHY????? Fucking foids dont see me as a potentional bf because of my fucked face. Suddenly when I chadfish I become the most funniest human alive, I can ask for sex as 1st msg and I WILL GET IT from qt girls. My fuvking fake friend overmogged me too, piece of shit bragged how he fucked a girl from nightclub. Fucking retard. I wish I looked like Astro from looksmax or Chico or Jordan Barrett whos repilled and browses Lookism.. I just fucking want to be blackpilled chad blyad. I am so unlucky buddy boyos. I keep watching this Chico vid where he talks about his sexual experiences fucking suifuel even when I watched it for 20th time.. how fucking gl he is, how easy it is for him

do you ride bmx?

We need strong copes to distract ourselves.

Nightclubs are generally shit anyway. Don't know why you'd want to go there.