Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don't want to live with a micropenis anymore...

Same but with my height
Vine Ok GIF

The fuck am I gonna do with less than 2 and a half inches... stick it inside a bellybutton?

I just want to rope. I know I will never find companionship but knowing even in the slimmest chance in hell I could I wouldn't be able to do anything with it. Really wish I was never born, that my mother didn't birth me so fucked up and broken.

I would kill for an extra inch then I could use more than 2 fingers to polish my pole. I am so fucking miserable I doubt other's know this pain and hurt.

What did I do to anger the gods this much? If life gets even slightly more worse I'm glad I own a gun...
fucking brutal

You might want to look I to dick length surgery. They can cut your dick around where its in your taint and extend it a few more inches

fucking brutal

You might want to look I to dick length surgery. They can cut your dick around where its in your taint and extend it a few more inches
Too expensive and not covered by insurance sadly. I would have to pay full price out of pocket and that means saving every penny until I'm 30 (7 years)

Too expensive and not covered by insurance sadly. I would have to pay full price out of pocket and that means saving every penny until I'm 30 (7 years)
Is it 2.5 inches hard or soft?

My deepest condolences brocel. You should look into jelquing, I know it's considered a meme but I knew two dudes who had gains with jelquing and manual stretching. I wish I had my own experience to share but I'm too fucking lazy and depressed to stick to the routine. Also you have to be extremely careful and slow with it so you don't injure yourself.

It is about 2.42 fully erect
Maybe you can get a noodlewhore. I think their vaginas are evolved to only take 2 inch asian cock. Also if youre fat, lose weight and youll gain another inch.

Maybe you can get a noodlewhore. I think their vaginas are evolved to only take 2 inch asian cock. Also if youre fat, lose weight and youll gain another inch.
I'm am fat but I have no fat on my mons pubis so weight lose wouldn't really add an inch.

Noodlewhores can rot in hell, I deserve a white woman :feelsree:

Noodlewhores can rot in hell, I deserve a white woman :feelsree:
So do I but you dont always get what you want in this miserable life.

Or I guess I could say, you get absolutely nothing you want in life :feelsrope:

I'm 4.4 x 4.0 I already showed my cock on looksmax if you don't believe me I genuinely don't care about my cock size that much
Mine is 6.6

Holy fuck less then 2.5 inches?

My condolences. It's crazy how many dickcels are on this forum. I wonder if penis size corelates with ugliness somehow?
Funny how this is a common occurence, seems like if you are a genetic freak you ought to be cursed in all departments, I was lurking in dicklet subreddit the other day, and decided to check on some regular posters history, and oh boy. Every single one of them posted on r/amiugly or r/ugly or some other threads for genetic deadbeats before, and for a reason too real truecel material those guys are.