Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tfw doomer friday

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Friday work is over
Fucking snowstorm going on while returning from work
Freezing to fuck, hang in there through 25 mins of walking
See that girl I like at the store, go by, no point in saying anything to her, she looks great as always
Grab my stupid shit, climb all 10 floors of the apt blocks out of spite, a bum is sleeping on them around the 5th floor, tiptoe around him, wind howling outside
Finally get to my stupid one room apartment with unmade bed, do a 'what is the point of all this' shrug, then turn on my pc and see this in my subs
Bretty good

How's your doomer friday going

Been on this site for 12+ hours every day...
can you try calling some random people to hang out or something, i should have done that way more often when i was your age

can you try calling some random people to hang out or something, i should have done that way more often when i was your age
Having friends is quite difficult and I don't really enjoy it tbh. There's not really much to do either as I don't live in a city or anything.

It is over, friend.

Really? I'm beyond scared to keep track of mine or think about it now.
Most of the day maybe a little on or off to get something to eat or whatever. From 8:20am to 21:00 when the rabb.it stream starts.
When school starts again I will only be on for 4 hours or so per day.

Most of the day maybe a little on or off to get something to eat or whatever. From 8:20am to 21:00 when the rabb.it stream starts.
When school starts again I will only be on for 4 hours or so per day.
I don't watch any stream. Hopefully the time I spend here is less than 6 or 7 hours. I would be shocked if it was more.

You can join the stream if you'd like. It is at 4pm EST most nights.
is that NEETAndTidy's? I'd like to catch it if it's not too late for me, is it announced in the chat or something?

I stocked up at the grocery store last night, so i don't have to go out today. Thank God, i'm not in the mood.

I stocked up at the grocery store last night, so i don't have to go out today. Thank God, i'm not in the mood.
i know that feel, man, sometimes i do water fasts and heavy workouts on saturday because i don't want to even step outside.
low on food today though so i had to hit the shops. storm still raging outside. bum wasn't on the stairs anymore.

I don't watch any stream. Hopefully the time I spend here is less than 6 or 7 hours. I would be shocked if it was more.

His avi looks like a future Chris-Chan, Sonic and anger are a common mix. I think people who liked Mario were more likely to end up :soy:, he’s a high-E/low-T male who WKed a whore.

His avi looks like a future Chris-Chan, Sonic and anger are a common mix. I think people who liked Mario were more likely to end up :soy:, he’s a high-E/low-T male who WKed a whore.
this is a video of him in 2018, he was age 19

horrible lower 3rd, mouth and average face overall but not a bad build. he's tall also. he could be 6 or 6.5 if he gymmaxxed and beardfrauded
he's a gigasperg unfortunately

sammy has 138k subscribers mogs me ded srs

this is a video of him in 2018, he was age 19

horrible lower 3rd, mouth and average face overall but not a bad build. he's tall also. he could be 6 or 6.5 if he gymmaxxed and beardfrauded
he's a gigasperg unfortunately

Testosterone and him are mortal enemies.

19yo... there is no justice.

wouldn't be surprised if he got a gf from JBF + low inhib sperg game

Fuark the channel owner is a serbcel, nice find man.
wouldn't be surprised if he got a gf from JBF + low inhib sperg game
If you are referring to the sonic kid, there were rumors that he had a gf for some time.

I dont know some of these terms what doomer mean?

'what is the point of all this'
The worst part is there is none, not even existentially but just in everyday life, there is nothing any sane person could consider meaningful to do. There have been many times in history where you could actually do things that were interesting and change things a bit, but currently that isn't the case. It's only going to get worse from here on out, probably for the rest of our lifetimes.