Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tfu again, once more, on degenerates who care only about hole

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Hole not even being pretty is enough. Waifu must be cultured, for to please cultural needs of cutured man. And how many cute girls are capable of being that?

this human world is starvation of culture

Kemonotraukiniukas

This smell of fresh asphalt from outside needs to be apprecieted together with cultured waifu

Last edited:
I think you might have autism

damn thats some crazy shit bro

Hole not even being pretty is enough. Waifu must be cultured, for to please cultural needs of cutured man. And how many cute girls are capable of being that?

View attachment 243465

This smell of fresh asphalt from outside needs to be apprecieted together with cultured waifu
I want to have sex with a hole

Stfu faggot

I need a cultured waifu

Improve your English brother.
Watch more English shows, etc.
I get a headache from reading your threads.
Not trying to be mean or anything.

Improve your English brother.
Watch more English shows, etc.
I get a headache from reading your threads.
Not trying to be mean or anything.
I spit on english. Tfu

I spit on english. Tfu
Well that's a shame since it's the lingua franca and without it you won't be able to properly communicate with a waifu of culture if you ever find one.

Well that's a shame since it's the lingua franca and without it you won't be able to properly communicate with a waifu of culture if you ever find one.
In finding waifu of culture be necessity to learn her language, not desecrate our family with using english

What if your waifu of culture speaks Arabic or Chinese? :lul:
And so need to learn theose. Except if she speeks hebrew. Then will not, because waifu must be dekiked and turned into not kike

Crazy shit bro I want waifu too

Cultured waifu don't want your 11 cm

View attachment 243465

Cultural needs are not as dire as sexual needs, so would be content with physically attractive waifu even if not cultured. Can also teach non-cultured foid to be cultured(maybe) but hard to make ugly attractive.

it's crippling retardation at this point
Imagine a 35 year old man with thinning hair sitting in his mom's basement typing this post while watching squid girl, this is de geso.