Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tf kinda witchcraftery…???

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
My mom once told me some astrological shit about marrying a toilet born in 1989 = me having to betabuxx the roughly half a decade older roast, but a chica born in 2002 would financially back me.

Idk where tf she be getting these things from, but lo and behold, my oneitis was an ‘02 baby, mang:dafuckfeels:

Another oneitis post smh

My mom once told me some astrological shit about marrying a toilet born in 1989 = me having to betabuxx the roughly half a decade older roast, but a chica born in 2002 would financially back me.

Idk where tf she be getting these things from, but lo and behold, my oneitis was an ‘02 baby, mang:dafuckfeels:
What happen to King Paimon?

My schizo dad once told me that I'm a 'gemini' and that I'm gonna be a tyrannical ruler of my country.

My schizo dad once told me that I'm a 'gemini' and that I'm gonna be a tyrannical ruler of my country.
Based schizomaxxed dad, mang

What happen to King Paimon?
Id rather stick to good old tried n true dharmamaxxing, Chico. After all, I bear a mark of my avi somewhere on my body as a tribute for saving me from christinemaxxing in my mid20s, mang

Try meditating on a dharmic mantra or 2 , mang:feelsthink::feelsokman:

My dad looks more like gypsy than slav
Tanned as fuck, plus he has an unibrow (which I inherited from him :lasereyes:)
You’re part gypsy, Chico :feelsaww: :feelshaha:

They also raped ur own in Eastern Europe n shiet, Chico :feelsaww:
Croatia is in southeastern europe, some niggaz even claim we are central europe but I think they just want to distance themselves from balkan savages

Croatia is in southeastern europe, some niggaz even claim we are central europe but I think they just want to distance themselves from balkan savages
Still got touched by mongol empire, if im not mistaken, mang :feelsaww: