Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just do a traditional marriage bro

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
I’m dying soon fuck living in this shit. My uncle is 33, he’s not married, I have older cousins at 24 and 28 and they’re both not married either.

*THEY ALL GRADUATED BTW**

Jfl at MUH TRADITION. “Get degree and get married :soy: :soy: ” YOUD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING THE LOTTERY.

Muh traditional Arab Muslim culture. THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ISLAM WHEN IT COMES TO MARRYING THE YOUNG MEN LIKE ME. MOST OF US ARE SINGLE AND SUFFERING WHILST THE WHORES AND LOOKSMATCHES ARE OUT PARTYING AND ENJOYING LIFE.
IF YOU TRY AND MARRY MUH TRADITIONALLY, THE FATHER WILL ASK FOR 50K UPFRONT , 10K WORTH OF GOLD, THEYLL INTERVIEW YOU, ASK YOU YOUR WHOLE LIFE STORY , THEYLL NEED YOU TO HAVE A CAR, A HOUSE AND BE FINANCIALLY FREE. ALL THAT FOR A USED TOILET WHO WILL PROBABLY NOT EVEN LOVE YOU AND WOULD PREFER CHAD INSTEAD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IM ON 1 G TEST 50MG ANAVAR DAILY. SOON WILL BLAST TREN SOON DIE LIKE ZYZZ BRUH. 21 YO AND IM DONE WITH THIS EARTH

IT IS BASED WHEN ITS TRULY APPLIED. THESE FAGGOTS GATEKEEP THEIR FUCKING WOMEN LIKE RAVENOUS DOGS
i know that women in a lot of Muslim regions lose their virginity early and then to get married they get hymen reconstruction surgery to fool some retards who will marry them

i know that women in a lot of Muslim regions lose their virginity early and then to get married they get hymen reconstruction surgery to fool some retards who will marry them
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsree: :reeeeee:

gatekeeping their women is better than having be whores for white cock
You don’t understand. THEY GATEKEEP THEM FROM “MARRIAGE” BUT THESE FOIDS ARE GONNA GO TO JEWVERSITY AND COLLEGE AND SLEEP AROUND ANYWAY. YOU UNDERSTAND?

You don’t understand. THEY GATEKEEP THEM FROM “MARRIAGE” BUT THESE FOIDS ARE GONNA GO TO JEWVERSITY AND COLLEGE AND SLEEP AROUND ANYWAY. YOU UNDERSTAND?
that is pretty bad imo we should just take one sex slave out of the foid population for each one of us, she will be locked in a cage, only let out when I want to get my dick wet

IT IS BASED WHEN ITS TRULY APPLIED. THESE FAGGOTS GATEKEEP THEIR FUCKING WOMEN LIKE RAVENOUS DOGS
:yes::yes::yes:
IF YOU TRY AND MARRY MUH TRADITIONALLY, THE FATHER WILL ASK FOR 50K UPFRONT , 10K WORTH OF GOLD, THEYLL INTERVIEW YOU, ASK YOU YOUR WHOLE LIFE STORY , THEYLL NEED YOU TO HAVE A CAR, A HOUSE AND BE FINANCIALLY FREE. ALL THAT FOR A USED TOILET WHO WILL PROBABLY NOT EVEN LOVE YOU AND WOULD PREFER CHAD INSTEAD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yet when it comes to marrying Chaddam these foids will make it easy for him and only ask for a cat and 1 kilo of dates as mehr