Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Texting/calling foids too much doesn’t kill attraction, your face does.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Red pilled faggots always spew the same nonsense and I’m tired of hearing it. Good looking men can double and triple text and foids will be fine with it. If she doesn’t want you it’s because your face, not because you double texted. Massive cope from red pilled fags.

never forget :redpill: = :bluepill:

Yep, same with "alphaness".

A Chad can literally behave like a pussy and foids will still give him pussy and regard him as a hero if he gets treated like a bitch.

Looks is the ONLY thing that matters. We should invent the saying OLM "Only Looks matter".

A Chad can literally behave like a pussy and foids will still give him pussy and regard him as a hero if he gets treated like a bitch.

Looks is the ONLY thing that matters. We should invent the saying OLM "Only Looks matter".

:feelsokman:

Yes.

They only thing "alpha" for an incel....

To take steroids/somehow gain large muscle and learn how to fight = And than beat the living shit out of any guy who made fun of him....

That is "Alpha..."

Action taken against previous bullies.

OLM pilled.

Nah, you can fuck up a decent chance with stupid texts and stuff.

If you're too ugly to even get your foot in door then yes you're right

black and white dark GIF

Remember boyos:

Nah, you can fuck up a decent chance with stupid texts and stuff.

If you're too ugly to even get your foot in door then yes you're right
Cope. No stupid texts for your face

Cope. No stupid texts for your face
If you meet the looks threshold, just about, then correct texts etc. Can make or break you. For example acting sleazy etc. Too quickly will meet rejection.

Also
never forget :redpill: = :bluepill:
Isn't true, as redpiller tend to have at least some knowledge of foids nature. In fact a redpiller view could potentially be more realistic and accurate than a blackpiller (aka doomer) view, in certain situations.

You're probably a teenaged idiot or something so you don't understand. 1 day however you might

Abusive Chads can get away with writing them non-stop at 3am, next day they will be spreading their legs to him again anyway JFL

If you meet the looks threshold, just about, then correct texts etc. Can make or break you. For example acting sleazy etc. Too quickly will meet rejection.
That's :bluepill: thinking

Girls don't fuck guys who are just 'a little bit' higher than them. They fuck guys who are A LOT better than them.

If her attraction is so low to you that it can be broken by a retarded text, then chances is she never wanted to fuck you anyway and just wanted you as a betabuxx or orbiter.

In that case you are correct, you can quickly lose your spot as orbiter via wrong texting, but you are fucking delusional if you think that shit can override raw attraction. A Chad could literally write "Blablum blablum I'm a fish XD HUHUHUHU" and the foid would just reply:
"Em, is everything ok? XD" or "Ooookay XD". Don't be that naive dude.

Girls don't fuck guys who are just 'a little bit' higher than them. They fuck guys who are A LOT better than them.

If her attraction is so low to you that it can be broken by a retarded text, then chances is she never wanted to fuck you anyway and just wanted you as a betabuxx or orbiter.

In that case you are correct, you can quickly lose your spot as orbiter via wrong texting, but you are fucking delusional if you think that shit can override raw attraction. A Chad could literally write "Blablum blablum I'm a fish XD HUHUHUHU" and the foid would just reply: "Em, is everything ok? XD" or "Ooookay XD". Don't be that naive dude.
Mogged by your Chad avi, I bet the based bastard even pimped his harem of Ayanami clones.

In that case you are correct, you can quickly lose your spot as orbiter via wrong texting, but you are fucking delusional if you think that shit can override raw attraction. A Chad could literally write "Blablum blablum I'm a fish XD HUHUHUHU" and the foid would just reply:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You call it betabux, I'd call it more beta game, as women have their own money today. Fact is ugly non-chad guys get girlfriends, we've all seen it, and they do it with precisely what I said.

You and the stupid OP can say whatever you want, but the truth should be known.

Not stupid projection cope, like what I talked about before, like what this thread is

I texted a woman and i got block JFL