Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Test to see if I have the most subhuman hands on incels

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
I know I'm not the only handcel here, but I have truly subhuman ones. My hand width is 8cm (3") on my right hand and about 7.9cm on my left, measured like in the pic below. That puts me in the bottom 5% of men according to https://msis.jsc.nasa.gov/sections/section03.htm

I've unironically contemplated suicide over the size of my hands. The handpill is underrated here, if they're slightly below average its fine but if you have subhuman hands every foid in existence's cunt will dry up when it sees your hands

Pics or it didn’t happen

mine are probably similar to that size too. they stopped growing when I was around 11

mine are probably similar to that size too. they stopped growing when I was around 11
Similar for me. My fingers grew larger but the width didnt change

Short and small. At least they're hairy so you're tell that they're male but deformed
then you're fucked just like me. if you had long fingers you could inject hgh for a few years and your hand would be massive bc hgh increases the finger and hand width but not the length. these are the hands of joe rogan and as you can see he also has very short fingers but his fingers and the hands as a whole got a lot wider/fatter from the years of hgh usage. it looks like shit unfortunately

I have negative wrists :feelsbadman: