Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tempted to ask out girl but must wait

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I am impatient and tempted to ask out my next (future rejection) foid, now. Alas, I must wait a few more months to testosterone maxx so I’m not a weak, flabby low T beta fag when I ask her out.

In those few months time she won’t rack up a much higher dick count r...r...right guys? :incel:

Last edited:
a weak, flabby low T beta fag

fuckkkkkk

Just ask the whore you have nothing to lose

Get injectables bro! It's faster!

FEEL THE RAGE!

Alas, I must wait a few more months to testosterone maxx so I’m not a weak, flabby low T beta fag when I ask her out.

You take tesotsterone? Sounds good. Do you take growth hormones as well?

Get injectables bro! It's faster!

FEEL THE RAGE!
I am bro. Hopefully within a couple weeks. Already got tested. T was low and estrogen high, but not for long.
You take tesotsterone? Sounds good. Do you take growth hormones as well?
Not yet but very soon

No growth hormone

It will be testosterone, hcg and anti-estrogen.

I am impatient and tempted to ask out my next (future rejection) foid, now. Alas, I must wait a few more months to testosterone maxx so I’m not a weak, flabby low T beta fag when I ask her out.

In those few months time she won’t rack up a much higher dick count r...r...right guys? :incel:
She will never love you. As long as you have even the slightest amount of doubt in yourself (ofc, you're not a chad) then she will sense the weakness in you like how a shark can use electroreception to sense its prey. Women have been selectively bred to choose mates and nothing more, explaining the dearth in their contributions to society as evidenced by its rapid decline the moment they inject themselves into it. Women entering society is like toasters entering a pond: lethal, abnormal and the anathema to all living and wonderful things.

I am bro. Hopefully within a couple weeks. Already got tested. T was low and estrogen high, but not for long.

Not yet but very soon

No growth hormone

It will be testosterone, hcg and anti-estrogen.
Wow! Ok then... Ded srs!

Maybe it's beginning for you bro!

Just ask the whore you have nothing to lose
Better that he can tell himself a comforting lie (she would have said yes anyways, and I turned her down!) rather than the brutal alternative.

She will never love you. As long as you have even the slightest amount of doubt in yourself (ofc, you're not a chad) then she will sense the weakness in you like how a shark can use electroreception to sense its prey. Women have been selectively bred to choose mates and nothing more, explaining the dearth in their contributions to society as evidenced by its rapid decline the moment they inject themselves into it. Women entering society is like toasters entering a pond: lethal, abnormal and the anathema to all living and wonderful things.
I know she nor any woman will ever love me. I just want to stick pee pee in poosy once before I die.

I know she nor any woman will ever love me. I just want to stick pee pee in poosy once before I die.
Freedom over slavery friend. Rather than allowing yourself to be reduced to the level of a mongrel eating refuse and vermin to sate its primal desires, make the ultimate show of force against all of womankind and ones own urges and reject them altogether. A man chooses, a slave obeys.

I wish i wasn't so awkward man

Enjoy the humiliation bro.

Also for few months now delaying to approach cute teen girl :<

Go for it and report back what happens. Anyone on here who has the stones to try is a winner tbh

chad wouldnt need to wait

How do you know this girl?

I wouldn't wait if I were you. Best not to fixate over one girl. If she says no, just move on to the next one.