Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tell us about your username

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Just thought of this thread idea tbh.
Explain why you picked your username.

It didn’t take very long to come up with tbh. I just thought of something that impacts me and could be a cool username so insomniac it was..

ADHD-PI and just a low IQ dumb cunt in general

I wasted over 12 years just sitting in front of my PC and isolating myself from social interaction with others.

theres this guy named Jeff Goldblum that played a character in the movie The Fly

self explanatory

I noticed chess clubs are mostly full of incel looking men, so I thought it would be appropriate. Although chads exist in the chess community (just look at magnus chadsen, jfl)

I noticed chess clubs are mostly full of incel looking men, so I thought it would be appropriate. Although chads exist in the chess community (just look at magnus chadsen, jfl)

Or bobby Fischer tbh. Bobby Fischer the high iq Chad chess beast tbh.

IMA LOSER BABYYYYY SO WHY DONT YOU KILL MEEEE
I also enjoyed the parts of it I saw. Didn't watch the whole thing though.
It’s a great film, the ending is sad though

IMA LOSER BABYYYYY SO WHY DONT YOU KILL MEEEE

Looked up the lyrics. Found the song. Soyunperdedor=I'm a loser. So in English the hook is "I'm a loser I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me" interesting stuff.

Philipp Mainländer was a 19th century German pessimist philosopher. I was both reading him and Germanmaxxing by the time I registered here.