Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did you come up with your username?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
It's my nickname in every online game and it's a nickname of my 2nd waifu and arguably best 2d girl ever. She's good, loving, innocent, übercute and she cares about everyone. I love you Akaza Akari.

135596884051.gif

good question, I already posted about

I experience nausea and conatus irl due to sui-rage-fuel

i have a really small penis and city along with usa in the mix sounded neat

Akarin said:
It's my nickname in every online game and it's a nickname of my 2nd waifu and arguably best 2d girl ever. She's good, loving, innocent, übercute and she cares about everyone. I love you Akaza Akari.

135596884051.gif

You're a real man.

It just came to me.

QuantumDummy said:
You're a real man.

It just came to me.

the man in your avi has something in his left hand... a ticket maybe?

nausea said:
and you op?
First email account, typed random letters up. Stuck with it.

nausea said:

I think its supposed to be a sandwich.

QuantumDummy said:
nausea said:
I think its supposed to be a sandwich.
that he refuses to eat because it's OVER

nausea said:
that he refuses to eat because it's OVER

This is a revelation. You have ascended.

I have many aliases online but I have the same personality on all of them. Facade is just a song from a great rapper In fact many of my aliases are just song names. My main Alias is named after a song from the Japanese  beat producer  "Nujabes"(I'm a huge oldschool / underground hip hop fan) Nevertheless each username has some kind of a special meaning behind it
My first account here had the name @Reflection (But I forgot the password lol)

I came up with the idea for this account name last summer as I was browsing the subreddit because while I accepted the majority of the blackpill, I still struggled with putting it in practice in my life at the time because I was recognizing that I was an orbiter but didn't know how to proceed forward because my feelings were overwhelming my rational mind. So, I am blickpall, close to completely blackpill but not quite there yet - still more growth, meditation, and internalization left to be done.

I'm just using the name I used on /r/Incels. I came up with it on the spot, because it is aesthetically pleasing.

blickpall said:
I came up with the idea for this account name last summer as I was browsing the subreddit because while I accepted the majority of the blackpill, I still struggled with putting it in practice in my life at the time because I was recognizing that I was an orbiter but didn't know how to proceed forward because my feelings were overwhelming my rational mind. So, I am blickpall, close to completely blackpill but not quite there yet - still more growth, meditation, and internalization left to be done.

I can help you out, if you'd like. The final black pill is Schopenhauer's "pessimism" that no matter what, your life will always be fundamentally worse than your expectations of it. You pine for things you'll never have, and life is mostly boring, and often times, painful. So, what do you do about it? Suicide, or live dangerously with all your might. There are no other options. The in-betweens will leave you disappointed. Dying an early death as a result of living to your fullest is far better than wallowing in life's pigsty with the other swine.

blickpall said:

see jung "feminine archetype", my thread ))

blickpall said:

The funny thing is that Blick has also many meanings in german such as glimpse,glance,look or sight

vargstrike said:
I can help you out, if you'd like. The final black pill is Schopenhauer's "pessimism" that no matter what, your life will always be fundamentally worse than your expectations of it. You pine for things you'll never have, and life is mostly boring, and often times, painful. So, what do you do about it? Suicide, or live dangerously with all your might. There are no other options. The in-betweens will leave you disappointed. Dying an early death as a result of living to your fullest is far better than wallowing in life's pigsty with the other swine.

I had done the "live fast die young" lifestyle for quite a few years in the past, and while it was pleasing at the time, it was ultimately a weight on my conscience that I still struggle with. I can't allow myself to go back to that, unfortunately, so instead I am doing what I can to attain fulfillment, especially in matters beyond the romantic.

nausea said:
see jung "feminine archetype", my thread ))
I'm aware of the concept and Jung's theories but I'm not sure how this applies here.

Facade said:
The funny thing is that Blick has also many meanings in german such as glimpse,glance,look or sight

Yes, and "pall" means:

a cloth spread over a coffin, hearse, or tomb.

or

a dark cloud or covering of smoke, dust, or similar matter.

So this made the name even more fruitful for a logophile like me.

Twisted said:
I’m a twisted maniac. Simple as

It could also be a reference to my twisted world Because Elliot was also a mentalcel with Autism just like you.

blickpall said:
I'm aware of the concept and Jung's theories but I'm not sure how this applies here.

me neither, but I think it can be useful as a way to improve our blackpill theories somewhat

maybe I should have tagged the thread "experiment" ?

nausea said:
me neither, but I think it can be useful as a way to improve our blackpill theories somewhat

How is it an experiment? It's a psychoanalytic theory that as far as I know, has no scientific backing.

On this account it’s just my old username labeled with alt. On my old one KV- is kissless virgin and the slash is for style

blickpall said:
nausea said:
How is it an experiment? It's a psychoanalytic theory that as far as I know, has no scientific backing.

it could be field of discussion imo, but if the thread gets moved to offtopic it's ok eh

nausea said:
it could be field of discussion imo, but if the thread gets moved to offtopic it's ok eh

That still does not make it an experiment.

blickpall said:
nausea said:
That still does not make it an experiment.

yes ok , "experiment" in the sense that it may stimulate discussion over blackpill, like for example : archetypal energies and drives influence\may influence our thought patterns\behaviours\emotions in relation to women and it may provide some insight \ potential insight into the female mind and her behaviour etc

it may provide ulterior motivation to avoid getting caught by them into cuckoldry\sufference\pain

stuff like that

but if you like to untag the thread it's ok, no problem

This was a alt account name I randomly thought of for reddit

Nows it's a main account

I dont like pepsi all that much tbh

I didn't put any thought into it. My favorite thing in /r/incels was the memes and circle jerks. So... yeah?... I don't know... I just typed in DankIncel. Didn't think about it and didn't give a shit.

There was a time and place where I felt I was going no where in life, boom so I figured I didn't know what to do with life, and felt pretty lost.

But now, I do know what I'm going to do with life... And its to get a PhD in Maths.

I just thought of a random word for my reddit account and now I use it as my fake name for everything.

Akarin said:

135596884051.gif

Which anime is she from? I'd like to watch it.

Kointo said:
I just thought of a random word for my reddit account and now I use it as my fake name for everything.

Which anime is she from? I'd like to watch it.

itNMQq5.jpg

it doesn't take that much effort huh?

Having an extreme dark souls addiction for years

Akarin said:
itNMQq5.jpg

it doesn't take that much effort huh?

I watched Yuri Yuri when I was like 12 lol

Im dead but still alive somehow, like a zombie

Does mine need mansplaining?

undeadcel said:
Im dead but still alive somehow, like a zombie

I silently nod

there's another username here called UNCLAIMEDCORPSE

It was my reddit name that I used on r/incels, I just thought of it randomly.

Crustaciouse said:
It was my reddit name that I used on r/incels, I just thought of it randomly.
I don't remember you from the sub, my fault

nausea said:

[attachment=790]
I still got my account with 5 thousand karma, all from r/incels.
It's sad to see all my Posts gone after the subreddit got destroyed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171229-105655.png
    Screenshot_20171229-105655.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 97
Crustaciouse said:
nausea said:
[attachment=790]
sad, indeed
respect

Crustaciouse said:

2f0.gif

from attending strip clubs for multiple times a month.i dont do that shit anymore. i was bluepilled then

didnt want the same username as i had on reddit

so if the people who hated me there would give me a second chance

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
didnt want the same username as i had on reddit

so if the people who hated me there would give me a second chance

I don't think you're doing a good job disguising your identity with all these twinkboy worship posts.

blickpall said:
I don't think you're doing a good job disguising your identity with all these twinkboy worship posts.

who do you think i am? i wanna see if im lying to you or to myself

from attending strip clubs for multiple times a month.i dont do that shit anymore. i was bluepilled then

Were you one of those cucks that literally just paid to be blue balled, or were you the type to talk to strippers and negotiate for some V.I.P room treatment?.

If someone invited me to strip club, that would literally be my only reason to go, I'd walk in there, pay for a dance, if there's a personal room kind of thing there I'd spend the extra money to be alone with the dancer, lock the door and ask her if she's willing to fuck for some extra cash. No other reason to go to a strip club other than to do that tbh.