Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your Username

• Thread starter InebriatedIrish
  • Start date
InebriatedIrish

InebriatedIrish

Clovercel
Explain your username, or how you came up with it. I just chose a stereotype for Irishman that formed alliteration.

Last edited:
mines pretty self explanatory. i like yours though OP I've honestly never heard of michael collins before seeing your stuff.

black
manlet
incel

blackletcel

Was supposed to type in newbie ended up typing newbite so kept it

Check signature

I like the sound of the name, found it from metal gear rising and the myth behind the name is cool

One of an arcane set of names for indeterminate entities. It was difficult choosing between this and its peers Yurdgemund, Siedgemund, Badgemund, etc.

Last edited:
The anime character I relate the most to

My favourite game and boss

It's my favourite music genre and I gaze into my shoes pretty often since I'm an insecure ugly faggot.

Heard it on TV while making m&b character back in 2012, been using ever since.

It sounded cool in my head and 6 is my favorite number.

Hard on thots 5ever

I’m still here, don’t worry.

This name was for a alt so I just thought of random words to string together

It's a name for a boss from Bloodborne. I just removed the s because it sounded more suitable.

it was one of my nicknames in highschool

i'm hermitcel because I'm a total hermit outside of my part time job

The anime character I relate the most to
BasicPaleGavial size restricted

a name I came up with for my character when I first played zelda the minish cap

My name and first letter of last name...

Just a word I made up for my reddit account

Self explanatory

I couldn't come up with a cool youtube username, so i made a fake name. I posted alot of comments on TFL videos. Little did i know, the user @Minjaze had the same avi as me, and people mistook me for him.
Lord Sidious

Jackmehoff invited me here. I kept the name so people would know who I was. I wish I could change it, but don't wanna lose my 1k posts.

Was a Steam name for one of my alts, I stopped using this name regularly about 5 years ago, however since it's also my Reddit name, I use it on here too just so people know who I am.

Song title RIP Dio

your username sounds like the beginning of a MF DOOM rap verse for some reason

it was my name on reddit on the original r/incels, also every fucking username was taken so i literally just put this.

In a drug induced fever dream where I was banging at least 15 gorgeous women. They were all like "Oh blackcel, your dick is so huge. How can you have so much sex?" THen I woke up and naturally went this website and created this account. It was destiny.

Or I could've just claimed this name cause I am black, I dunno, did too many drugs to remember.

It means "grief" in Latin, i really love the Latin language and i thought that it would fit the theme of the Black Pill.

It means "ugly" in portuguese.