Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tell me crazy facts about this forum, like some cool stuff which happened, or big accounts caught to be infiltrators

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Like forum dramas etc

Last edited:
Some cunt named DrinkCel was an alt from IT caught last week

Some cunt named DrinkCel was an alt from IT caught last week
This is recent, I want some facts since the beginning of the making of this forum, which is since 2017

I believe a few former mods/admins wanted to take the site down but I’m not sure
@Fat Link

@Numb was a paragon female

I believe a few former mods/admins wanted to take the site down but I’m not sure
@Fat Link
Who and how can that happen

Who and how can that happen
Master or Serge had trusted him enough to give him admin level powers.

With said powers Knajjd and cocksucker and him conspired to have him or perhaps they were given password access by him to use the account to destroy the site and delete my and robticals account and delete the site itself because they wanted the site shut down for their own personal reasons.

“Him” in the post I quoted is @i_a_m_i

I dont think this one is the most interesting but I dont think anyone else will mention it.

There was some gray account that came on here dming people to do a documentary.

Some other gray tier user screenshoted the DMS and said he didnt want to doxx the guys name so he blurred his name out but he did a shit job of it and I was actually able to see the guy from a somewhat reputable documentary thing.

So I guess if you think its cool that theres so many eyes on this site.

I dont think this one is the most interesting but I dont think anyone else will mention it.

There was some gray account that came on here dming people to do a documentary.

Some other gray tier user screenshoted the DMS and said he didnt want to doxx the guys name so he blurred his name out but he did a shit job of it and I was actually able to see the guy from a somewhat reputable documentary thing.

So I guess if you think its cool that theres so many eyes on this site.
What's the documentary, any links?

Incelrito incident

I remember times when sneir wasn't using "(in video game)"

What's the documentary, any links?
I dont think the guy in my story specifically has ever ended up making a documentary on this place. But there are documentaries featuring this site.

I cant find any specific ones rn I was going to link them but sadly I dont remember how to find them, but some documentaries do feature posts on here.

the sanctioned suicide drama