Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tell me again why i need to work on my tinder openers when chad can act like this?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
IT will just sweep this under the rug by saying it's faked, or you payed these women to say these things. So yeah IT is a lost cause, they only care about narrative rather than facts and evidence right in front of them.

Still nice to know the true nature of foids, because if an average guy says these things to women, at best he'll be blocked and at worst thrown in jail for sexual assault. Sad time to be a man in 2019.

Majority of the guys on this guys can’t tell a difference between chad, chadlite, high tier normies
You would think getting blocked or unmatched with a "chadfish" account would be an indicator that you arent proxying a chad :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fuck man i want to die so badly

Because I notice whenever Normies talk to women, they all talk like asexual beta males who have erectile dysfunction to the girl. Whereas Chads go right into sexual things as well as being much more aggressive.

This. Chad makes the interaction sexual from the onset. Bluepillers have been conditioned to do a "friends first" strategy that women actually find deceptive.

clownmaxers must die

Dude it doesn't fucking work you mong, that is exactly what happens, you get ghosted or blocked.

Why do you think normies fall into that asexual beta state? They dont want to get blocked if they manage to get a foid's attention.

That makes sense.. I just want to see some actual serious attempts with say some 5-6/10 normiefish doing aggressive sex texting on these dating apps to hundreds of females.

Basically here is the heart of my argument. Hypothesis are good starting points for research in science. But the real test is how the hypothesis performs in actual reality. In that reality there may be other factors not considered in the hypothesis.

Realize also the normie on online dating in a big city can messages literally 100's of women. So even if aggressive sex texting fails with 95% of women, that is still 5 in 100 that it is working on. (versus basically 0/100 for the 'nice guy', 'way of the beta male', normie standard issue plan.)

What makes the Chadfishing experiments so powerful at proving the point is its not just hypothesis and its not just anecdotal evidence. It is statistical power demonstrated in real world experiments. This is why IT cuck types are willing to debate anecdotal examples and especially willing to debate hypothesis, but won't even look at Chadfishing experiments.

Another thing in science is that a negative finding is important too, even though human nature is we want to see positive results. Say we do controlled experiments with normie fish sexting 100's of women in a big city, and we prove your hypothesis right, that the normie gets no results from it. Then that is an important and powerful piece of evidence that adds to the evidence base of the looks theory.

But say we get a negative result. That the normie actually gets some success(its a negative result because it disproves the hypothesis). Then it forces us to re-examine some of our thinking. Through this process of testing our theories in the real world, and then adapting our theories to results in the real world is how we go deeper into the blackpill.

What i am thinking is for the experiment we get some pictures of men that we get a general consensus here that they are normies. Because as mentioned in this thread by @Reddit_is_for_cucks people might choose like a Chad-lite and then it gives misleading results. @vic624

That makes sense.. I just want to see some actual serious attempts with say some 5-6/10 normiefish doing aggressive sex texting on these dating apps to hundreds of females.

Basically here is the heart of my argument. Hypothesis are good starting points for research in science. But the real test is how the hypothesis performs in actual reality. In that reality there may be other factors not considered in the hypothesis.

Realize also the normie on online dating in a big city can messages literally 100's of women. So even if aggressive sex texting fails with 95% of women, that is still 5 in 100 that it is working on. (versus basically 0/100 for the 'nice guy', 'way of the beta male', normie standard issue plan.)

What makes the Chadfishing experiments so powerful at proving the point is its not just hypothesis and its not just anecdotal evidence. It is statistical power demonstrated in real world experiments. This is why IT cuck types are willing to debate anecdotal examples and especially willing to debate hypothesis, but won't even look at Chadfishing experiments.

Another thing in science is that a negative finding is important too, even though human nature is we want to see positive results. Say we do controlled experiments with normie fish sexting 100's of women in a big city, and we prove your hypothesis right, that the normie gets no results from it. Then that is an important and powerful piece of evidence that adds to the evidence base of the looks theory.

But say we get a negative result. That the normie actually gets some success(its a negative result because it disproves the hypothesis). Then it forces us to re-examine some of our thinking. Through this process of testing our theories in the real world, and then adapting our theories to results in the real world is how we go deeper into the blackpill.

What i am thinking is for the experiment we get some pictures of men that we get a general consensus here that they are normies. Because as mentioned in this thread by @Reddit_is_for_cucks people might choose like a Chad-lite and then it gives misleading results. @vic624

Well you go ahead and waste your time doing something that's already been shown and proven.

There are numerous threads on here and reddit with high tier normies struggling on crap like tinder. Countless articles of average men struggling in the online dating scene.

Even then in the early 2010s I played around with numerous faces because I was left wondering why the fuck I struggled. There's a reason why veteran users on here who catfish just go straight to chad/stacy fish accounts. Anything less than that is a complete waste of time, as far as exposing human nature is concerned.

IT will just sweep this under the rug by saying it's faked, or you payed these women to say these things. So yeah IT is a lost cause, they only care about narrative rather than facts and evidence right in front of them.

Still nice to know the true nature of foids, because if an average guy says these things to women, at best he'll be blocked and at worst thrown in jail for sexual assault. Sad time to be a man in 2019.
This. Chad makes the interaction sexual from the onset. Bluepillers have been conditioned to do a "friends first" strategy that women actually find deceptive.
We passed the dark age known as 'current year' years ago, this is post-current year.

Last edited:

It's more than the blue pill. Some guys actually do want romance. Most guys in this very forum would have wanted that too, but everybody here has become cynical because of the constant rejections.

It seems for some guys intimacy with a woman is a kind of spiritual experience even but for Chad it's a routine biological function, as is for women apparently. It's amazing how Chad and women are so obviously made for one another because they are equally bestial and materialistic.

Well you go ahead and waste your time doing something that's already been shown and proven.

There are numerous threads on here and reddit with high tier normies struggling on crap like tinder. Countless articles of average men struggling in the online dating scene.

Even then in the early 2010s I played around with numerous faces because I was left wondering why the fuck I struggled. There's a reason why veteran users on here who catfish just go straight to chad/stacy fish accounts. Anything less than that is a complete waste of time, as far as exposing human nature is concerned.

That is the truth, I will have to do it.
It's more than the blue pill. Some guys actually do want romance. Most guys in this very forum would have wanted that too, but everybody here has become cynical because of the constant rejections.

It seems for some guys intimacy with a woman is a kind of spiritual experience even but for Chad it's a routine biological function, as is for women apparently. It's amazing how Chad and women are so obviously made for one another because they are equally bestial and materialistic.

That is a hard pill to swallow for many men, that your standard normie brain Chad and women actually are better suited to each other.

My own theory is it was only the brutality of the class system that gave advantage to men who had intellectual power, and allowed men who were economically successful to outcompete better looking but not so smart men in terms of the number of children they were averaging.

Last edited: