Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life as Incel in Morocco.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
I know that maybe nobody is interested in this, but I had the need to create this post after that little suicidal breakdown I had. Thanks @Mortis for your kind words.

I was born in the 90s in a humble family in the suburbs of the city of Kenitra. My father was short in stature, brown skin but his face was tolerable to look at. It wasn't beautiful, but it wasn't repulsive either. My mother, on the other hand, was slightly lighter-skinned, but not by much. I must say that my mother was even shorter than my father (he was 165, she, 159 and finished being heighted as 5'7'' - 170 cm).

My childhood was extremely hard. For those ages I was the lowest in the class, my face was deformed, and not because of any disease, it was just like that. My classmates always beat me up, the girls always laughed at me and when I appeared they always called me "الوحش" or the monster, he always cried in front of everyone. And once I urinated on myself in class when they threatened to steal the books that my parents had spent so much money buying me with their work.

In the throes of my childhood and adolescence, I was extremely devoted to Islam. I believed that one day this suffering would end and that I could achieve the dream of every Moroccan man of my generation: earn money, have a stable job, have a place to live of your own, wife and children. And I believed that I could reach high. I had a strong and iron will to achieve my biggest dreams..., I always believed it...

When it was time for the university entrance exams, my parents sat me down in the living room and told me that they couldn't pay for my university studies so they told to stop studying and find a job. So I learned the mechanic's trade with my uncle. It hurt so much. It hurt me like a thousand pangs in my heart, because my great dream of getting out of my painful situation was broken. However, as a good Muslim, I entrusted myself to Allah, and I began to learn and work as a mechanic, saving money, looking to achieve my other dream: to get married and have children.

After several years, I saved enough to afford a place to live, a car that I fixed myself, which wasn't very good, but was pretty reliable, and some savings to be able to live as one more worker.

The moment of truth arrived, and I decided to look for a girl to marry. First, search the mosque through an imaam, and no family agreed. Neither did any of his daughters accept me; "I don't want to marry that ugly man with my dsughter", I listened in whispers when the imam asked a father. And the cycle was repeated, and repeated, and repeated. Up to almost 20 times. So much that I gave up, so much that I gave up, so much that I wanted to die. All my illusions had died. Yes, I had a house, I had money with which to live a life without many luxuries, humble, but in a certain way materially rewarding.

I got so depressed that I couldn't take it anymore inside Islam. I could not forgive Allah for creating me as a sub-human. I couldn't accept Allah doing this to me after all the worship I gave him. I couldn't believe that Allah tested people like that and..., I fell into atheism. I started reading and watching videos about Richard Dawkins, evolutionary biology, psychology..., and one day, i googled: "how to make women like me" and from one thing to another, I ended up in the redpill, not as someone who took improvement advice because I knew I couldn't improve, but as a way of understanding many things about reality. After that, a short time later, I found out that various users on various networks were talking about the "blackpill" and... everything became crystal clear. Now I understood everything: a 5'7'' man, 10 cm-4 inches dick, a face that is legitimately 2/10..., a real trucel...

Life passes, and while the world dreams of the future, Sometimes I dream of never having been born. And there I stay, there I stay, without a horizon, without hope, without strategies to ascend because for people like me there are none.

:fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

they always called me "الوحش" or the monster
People in morocco are unhinged lunatics. All that hospitality bullcrap white people always talk about when going to arabic countries is normie and chad only.

We should have more respect for our truecels living in 3rd world shitholes. I can't even imagine how hard it is (@Med Amine )

You have to accept the reality of your situation. You'll probably get used to the loneliness after a while though it may sting from time to time. It's a cope or rope world for us try to explore copes in your free time. I think that would be a great start.

The moment of truth arrived, and I decided to look for a girl to marry. First, search the mosque through an imaam, and no family agreed. Neither did any of his daughters accept me; "I don't want to marry that ugly man with my dsughter", I listened in whispers when the imam asked a father. And the cycle was repeated, and repeated, and repeated. Up to almost 20 times. So much that I gave up, so much that I gave up, so much that I wanted to die. All my illusions had died. Yes, I had a house, I had money with which to live a life without many luxuries, humble, but in a certain way materially rewarding.
Brutal, muslim females are all whores anyways. NO FEMALE is worth a shit.

I'm a sandcel turning 20 this month and this feels like my future :cryfeels:
i'm sorry man it's hard enough living in a turd world country, being a trucel on top of that is hell :reeeeee:. there is not much we can do about our situation now other than finding some high quality copes

I'm a sandcel turning 20 this month and this feels like my future :cryfeels:
i'm sorry man it's hard enough living in a turd world country, being a trucel on top of that is hell :reeeeee:. there is not much we can do about our situation now other than finding some high quality copes
People in my country (guess which one) are flooding into the United States by going through Mexico. Get away from your shithole country if you can.

People in my country (guess which one) are flooding into the United States by going through Mexico. Get away from your shithole country if you can.
yeah i heard that too most people illegally crossing the US-Mexico border aren't even mexican jfl
I'm leaving as soon as i can i don't care about jbw i'm undesirable here so going to the west wouldn't change anything at least I'll have better living standards

Are you fucking insane? If someone is an incel in a 3rd world country they need to fucking stay there, not go to some white country where they will be mogged

I know that maybe nobody is interested in this, but I had the need to create this post after that little suicidal breakdown I had. Thanks @Mortis for your kind words.

I was born in the 90s in a humble family in the suburbs of the city of Kenitra. My father was short in stature, brown skin but his face was tolerable to look at. It wasn't beautiful, but it wasn't repulsive either. My mother, on the other hand, was slightly lighter-skinned, but not by much. I must say that my mother was even shorter than my father (he was 165, she, 159 and finished being heighted as 5'7'' - 170 cm).

My childhood was extremely hard. For those ages I was the lowest in the class, my face was deformed, and not because of any disease, it was just like that. My classmates always beat me up, the girls always laughed at me and when I appeared they always called me "الوحش" or the monster, he always cried in front of everyone. And once I urinated on myself in class when they threatened to steal the books that my parents had spent so much money buying me with their work.

In the throes of my childhood and adolescence, I was extremely devoted to Islam. I believed that one day this suffering would end and that I could achieve the dream of every Moroccan man of my generation: earn money, have a stable job, have a place to live of your own, wife and children. And I believed that I could reach high. I had a strong and iron will to achieve my biggest dreams..., I always believed it...

When it was time for the university entrance exams, my parents sat me down in the living room and told me that they couldn't pay for my university studies so they told to stop studying and find a job. So I learned the mechanic's trade with my uncle. It hurt so much. It hurt me like a thousand pangs in my heart, because my great dream of getting out of my painful situation was broken. However, as a good Muslim, I entrusted myself to Allah, and I began to learn and work as a mechanic, saving money, looking to achieve my other dream: to get married and have children.

After several years, I saved enough to afford a place to live, a car that I fixed myself, which wasn't very good, but was pretty reliable, and some savings to be able to live as one more worker.

I got so depressed that I couldn't take it anymore inside Islam. I could not forgive Allah for creating me as a sub-human. I couldn't accept Allah doing this to me after all the worship I gave him. I couldn't believe that Allah tested people like that and..., I fell into atheism. I started reading and watching videos about Richard Dawkins, evolutionary biology, psychology..., and one day, i googled: "how to make women like me" and from one thing to another, I ended up in the redpill, not as someone who took improvement advice because I knew I couldn't improve, but as a way of understanding many things about reality. After that, a short time later, I found out that various users on various networks were talking about the "blackpill" and... everything became crystal clear. Now I understood everything: a 5'7'' man, 10 cm-4 inches dick, a face that is legitimately 2/10..., a real trucel...

Life passes, and while the world dreams of the future, Sometimes I dream of never having been born. And there I stay, there I stay, without a horizon, without hope, without strategies to ascend because for people like me there are none.

Are you still an atheist?

Are you still an atheist?
Yes. And I would like to believe in Allah again, enter into the supreme belief that this life is a test of a supreme creator to test us even in hardcore mode.

However, the more I reflect on it, the more I realize that this half paternal and half maternal divinity is the greatest idealization that the human mind has been able to create.

:fuk:

Yes. And I would like to believe in Allah again, enter into the supreme belief that this life is a test of a supreme creator to test us even in hardcore mode.

However, the more I reflect on it, the more I realize that this half paternal and half maternal divinity is the greatest idealization that the human mind has been able to create.

Well, I hope you come back to islam I alot of shit is cruel in life, but thats just how it is at the end of the day.

In any case, if you're suffering in Morocco I would recommend you never ever go to Europe or any other western country because the mogging will be even worse. That said, cand you DM me your face? I want to see how you look

You are from Latin America

Read every word.
It really is a truecel life you had bro. :feelsbadman:

As you have a good financial situation, have you ever thought about leaving Morocco and go to Europe? You could have earn more money and maybe find a white whore interested by having her pussy colonized by a sand.

BRUTAL story mate, I know that moroccan w0men are sluts. So no loss there mate.

Accept Buddhism, cope yourself by enlightened your mind and do monkmaxxing

Well, I hope you come back to islam I alot of shit is cruel in life, but thats just how it is at the end of the day.

In any case, if you're suffering in Morocco I would recommend you never ever go to Europe or any other western country because the mogging will be even worse. That said, cand you DM me your face? I want to see how you look
Islam is a spent cope. julaybeebmaxxing does not work. There is not enough faith to lift the depression so great that reality represents. That we are not fit to survive. That we won't have "half our religion" and that no one will marry us "for the sake of Allah", and where we do not find "love, affection and mercy" in marriage. And I would like to believe again, but I can't. It's like going back to the bluepill after having swallowed hard the blackpill, there is no return.

Yeah, I have no intention of escaping my shithole. I wait, I wait, life is spent and I wait for the irremediable death.

I'm sorry but I still highly value my privacy in this shithole of a country. Atheist, trucel, confessed apostate, and in a society in which apart from screwing up your life for being subhuman, they can also screw you up for being an outlaw.

Read every word, it's brutal for you.

Read every word.
It really is a truecel life you had bro. :feelsbadman:

As you have a good financial situation, have you ever thought about leaving Morocco and go to Europe? You could have earn more money and maybe find a white whore interested by having her pussy colonized by a sand.
If a foid that is literally a 3/10 rejected me, imagine if a white girl would accept me as a manlet, dicklet, shitskin and deformed face...

Even once I almost wanted to make the mistake of meeting Indonesian foids, but then I realized that they have the fetish of white men and with my looks, I did not want to put the chilli pepper to my total mental collapse.

Accept Buddhism, cope yourself by enlightened your mind and do monkmaxxing
I learned to meditate and have read a lot about Buddhism. It is a very solid whitepill. However, in this industrialized society it is screwed to reap the fruits of meditation and asceticism. Too much stimulation, too much technology, too much constant reminder that you are a social outcast.

If a foid that is literally a 3/10 rejected me, imagine if a white girl would accept me as a manlet, dicklet, shitskin and deformed face...

Even once I almost wanted to make the mistake of meeting Indonesian foids, but then I realized that they have the fetish of white men and with my looks, I did not want to put the chilli pepper to my total mental collapse.
Not taking foids into account, maybe it would still be a good idea to move from Morocco, just for a better quality of life.

Hm... you could try becoming a Moroccan "thug" and going to Spain. There's lots of your own people ascending in that peninsula overhead.

Your life is not over. If you could afford your OWN house then you still have a chance.

Read every word. fucking brutal. How are you coping right now? It seems you are financially stable so that's a plus. Have you tried any kind of looksmaxxing?

Damn I almost cried reading it ngl I wish the world would be different

People in morocco are unhinged lunatics. All that hospitality bullcrap white people always talk about when going to arabic countries is normie and chad only.

We should have more respect for our truecels living in 3rd world shitholes. I can't even imagine how hard it is (@Med Amine )

You have to accept the reality of your situation. You'll probably get used to the loneliness after a while though it may sting from time to time. It's a cope or rope world for us try to explore copes in your free time. I think that would be a great start.
arabs are derange and blood thirty they even give niggers a run for their money but they worship whites and want to be white so bad so they put up a front, brootal

arabs are derange and blood thirty they even give niggers a run for their money but they worship whites and want to be white so bad so they put up a front, brootal
You are partly right. Many hadiths that speak of Muhammad define him as a man of average height but with great whiteness of face in a desert full of brown men and women. A prophet who was married to 9 foids at the same time and who, in turn, his closest companions and future caliphs, would constantly be married to 4 women because normiemuslims and muslimcels were going to die in wars while the chads had a large number of children and were promoted to the most important positions in the caliphate.

What is Islam at the level of sexual relations but the chadocracy of the one who is beautiful and has money?

No Allah for my face... :feelscry: :fuk:

You are partly right. Many hadiths that speak of Muhammad define him as a man of average height but with great whiteness of face in a desert full of brown men and women. A prophet who was married to 9 foids at the same time and who, in turn, his closest companions and future caliphs, would constantly be married to 4 women because normiemuslims and muslimcels were going to die in wars while the chads had a large number of children and were promoted to the most important positions in the caliphate.

What is Islam at the level of sexual relations but the chadocracy of the one who is beautiful and has money?

No Allah for my face... :feelscry: :fuk:
Yeah but that was 1500 years ago beginning to think that white worship is something just intrinsic to the deathnic experience, I know they are alots of blue eyes white looking people in the greater middle east but the obsession with whiteness predates white colonialism when they established themselves as the absolute of the racial hierarchy. The same thing happens with blacks that have "lightskin rizz' or less nappy hair, ovER for deathnics

Yeah but that was 1500 years ago beginning to think that white worship is something just intrinsic to the deathnic experience, I know they are alots of blue eyes white looking people in the greater middle east but the obsession with whiteness predates white colonialism when they established themselves as the absolute of the racial hierarchy. The same thing happens with blacks that have "lightskin rizz' or less nappy hair, ovER for deathnics
Brutal how many deathnics, including normie sandniggers have started to use skin bleaches as a masochistic activity of hatred of their own race...

read every word
i can relate since i am libyan and north african myself. all north africa is just disgusting shitholes for wars and violence.
if i had the chance to go to another country i will just even go to india or middle east and not stay here
Are you fucking insane? If someone is an incel in a 3rd world country they need to fucking stay there, not go to some white country where they will be mogged
yeah going to the west or euro is stupid thing to do but a lot of NA men still go anyway by illegal immigration.
i guess some people don't have a problem being mogged, they just wanna live the good 1st world life but that also doesn't mean that everyone that goes to the west as a male is going to be sexless, some STEM arab men who go to south euro manage to get girlfriends and wives and i saw a lot of them in tunisia and libya in summer, they come back to the country for vacation with their mixed childrens.

Didnt read cause too much text but what about an arranged marriage? Thats the oldschool way and it worked most of the times.

Didnt read cause too much text but what about an arranged marriage? Thats the oldschool way and it worked most of the times.
20 failed attempts as a trucel.

Brutal fucking story. @gymletethnicel @Med Amine

Another Islam cel deceived. Too many of us fell for the scam. Allah never listened to our prayers.

There is no life in the third world

Last edited:
20 failed attempts as a trucel.
Arranged marriage is a scam nowadays. Unless your normie tier and above or rich. The era of average earning ugly men landing a foid easily are long gone.

greencardmaxx

i am a fellow arab they will have all sorts of almost impossible requirements in a man tall handsome rich in most arab countries that is less than 0.000000000001%

brutal read. I would have given up after the first 5 rejections. dont blame yourself though. its definitely not your fault

yeah i heard that too most people illegally crossing the US-Mexico border aren't even mexican jfl
I'm leaving as soon as i can i don't care about jbw i'm undesirable here so going to the west wouldn't change anything at least I'll have better living standards
The only thing worse than being an incel is being a poor incel.

Better mogged than starve.

I wont believe how ugly you are until i see.
Enta mskhout for turning your back on islam. Endless hell fire is severe and the struggles in this life cant compare in terms of torment

Enta mskhout for turning your back on islam. Endless hell fire is severe and the struggles in this life cant compare in terms of torment
You're right. I am doomed in this life, and probably in the next. Man9drach n aman. Wallah man9darch. Mcha lia addin wa al imaan...

I rarely read the histories people post here due lazyness but since you are also a 3rd worlder piece of shit (like me) i read your whole text and man its brutal i also coped with religion chritianity on my case but yeah dude all its down to looks and genes pure luck

Everywhere normies are the same
Even muslimshitters
They just hide behind religion to appear good