Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tell everyone your most painful rejection

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★
What’s the most brutal rejection story you’ve experienced? Personally I haven’t experienced a SUPER harsh rejection but I know foids can be ruthless and cruel when they’re turning certain men down.

The rejection that upset me the most was when I asked a girl for her Snapchat, she laughed at me and said “I forgot”. She was clearly extremely uncomfortable by my request and that made me feel like utter shit.

I rejected a super model stacy cheer leader in high school.

She didn't take it too well

I made a YouTube video about my rejections half a year ago, but too lazy to pick it out

I never asked any foid out because I already knew it was over before even trying to get into dating

There was a dance in school that the teacher forced us to and the boys were in a row and the foids in another row.

As I placed myself in the row opposite some toilet, she just looked at me and walked away.

I was the only one who got cucked like this and the teacher had to put me in somewhere else

Delicious
She was trying to seduce me by doing that to me

She then tried to lick all the beans of me but I told her buy her own can of beans and then she made false rape charges against me

She was with her friends, and when I tried to speak to her, she pretended as if I didn't exist, despite the fact that I was there in front of her, so I awkwardly walked away while her friends laughed at me.

What’s the most brutal rejection story you’ve experienced? Personally I haven’t experienced a SUPER harsh rejection but I know foids can be ruthless and cruel when they’re turning certain men down.

The rejection that upset me the most was when I asked a girl for her Snapchat, she laughed at me and said “I forgot”. She was clearly extremely uncomfortable by my request and that made me feel like utter shit.
You know, getting rejected up front isn't as bad to me as being lied to repeatedly.
My worst ones are when they led me on, or make lame excuses why they can't go out. Then I see/hear about them being with Chad on the day they said they were busy with work/school/family. They must've thought it was really funny to string me along like that, but I'd have much preferred a simple "no".

I asked a girl at work if she had a boyfriend. She said yes. I was like cool. She told everyone I asked her out and they all laughed at me. Then I got reported to HR. There’s no way I’m doing that again. Everyone respected me a lot less after that. The women outnumber me at my work so it’s always hell. If I didn’t have a lonely position I would for sure be fired by now. I stay away from everyone now.

absolutely the worst move any incel can make
Well she was flirting with me for a long time and I’m an idiot for thinking I had any chance with anyone. It was just a way to take away my power at work. A trap. Women are completely evil creatures. I was naive for thinking they weren’t all like that.

I approached foid in a bar bought her a drink she left without saying single word.

Then next week in the same place she was showing me to 2 sluts, pointing with her finger to me and all 3 laughing hysterically.

Well she was flirting with me for a long time and I’m an idiot for thinking I had any chance with anyone. It was just a way to take away my power at work. A trap. Women are completely evil creatures. I was naive for thinking they weren’t all like that.
Its very easy to tell fake flirting from real. You just wanted it to be true

Its very easy to tell fake flirting from real. You just wanted it to be true
I guess because nobody ever did it. I didn’t know what to feel. From now on I know it’s a manipulation. Yes I wanted it to be true and I was punished harshly. Never again.

None of my many approaches were that painful. It usually went, I ask them out, they say they have a boyfriend which is irrelevant, and that's that.

I approached foid in a bar bought her a drink she left without saying single word.

Then next week in the same place she was showing me to 2 sluts, pointing with her finger to me and all 3 laughing hysterically.
Fucking brutal

Tbh none have been all that brutal. I don't even get the "I have a boyfriend" card or anything like that. They just slowly ghost me or never reply. Eventually we just never talk again because I won't keep messaging them like a retard. I remember I had a friend who told me, "You need to try harder!" :feelsseriously:

I never asked any foid out because I already knew it was over before even trying to get into dating
How do you know for sure though. Even if you get rejected you’ll at least know that you tried

She sent her two brothers to hammer my face in with a claw hammer.

In hs a girl led me on for 2 months and would basically use me to do her homework and help her study. Then the day after finals I tried to talk to her and she looked at me in disgust and power walked away in silence. Later that day, she sent me a message where she explained that I would always make her feel very uncomfortable and that I was a danger to women and to never talk to her again.

This was literally the day after our last exam, she made literally no effort to pretend like she hadn’t just used and lied to me for 2 months and yet still tried to deflect from it and put the blame on me. I later found out from a “friend” (who went on to fuck her) that she had a boyfriend the whole time she was leading me on.

There’s some more stuff in the middle, I realized she was leading me on like a month or so in but she kept coming up to me (which is what makes her whole “I was uncomfortable” shtick so ridiculous) and I was too desperate, awkward and huffed up on copium to tell her to fuck off, but these are the important parts, maybe I’ll write the whole thing out in a post some day.

In hindsight, there was a lot of stuff that should have tipped me off earlier, but I was an extremely awkward, unsocialized 15 year old, (now I am an extremely awkward, unsocialized 20 year old) so I had no idea what kind of stuff was and wasn’t normal. I feel like she knew this and that’s why she chose me.

I approached an average bengali foid(with a moustache) and got rejected and went for a tall rich guy

How do you know for sure though. Even if you get rejected you’ll at least know that you tried
Why would I try to get myself humiliated intentionally? That's retarded

She was with her friends, and when I tried to speak to her, she pretended as if I didn't exist, despite the fact that I was there in front of her, so I awkwardly walked away while her friends laughed at me.
Fucking ERfuel man.
All toilets are so entitled.

how all of my rejections went: "i have a boyfriend :foidSoy:"

Never fall for a female's fake smile and kindness, it's always trap.

"I'd rather SUCK the putrid, half-dried diarrhea out of a dead deer and then VOMIT it onto my father's tombstone than be seen in public with you! Just the thought of it makes me want to whore myself out in a Mexican bathhouse just to get airfare to fly away from where you are!"

That didn't actually happen, but if it did, I'd at least be impressed by her creativity and improv. Usually it's something boring like "No, asshole!"

I got rejected every single time with the "EW NO WTF" card while those same foids dated a guy they barely knew, proves I am a literal -10/10

I got rejected every single time with the "EW NO WTF" card while those same foids dated a guy they barely knew, proves I am a literal -10/10

Grandma one is inaccurate but kek

My ex-crush called me a stalker on X/Twitter and I got humiliated on there and sent her friend to bully me