Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Television/ media leads to the death of men dating. Because then women can always wait on their fantasy.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
And all the subhuman white guys went to asia to jbw max when their genes were shitty. and now that might not even be enough anymore.

Every woman is a 1st person version of yourself, just as complex/ dimensional but infinitely more snooty.

Developed country is really a euphemism for digital age of convenience, and you're all just shitty low tier pen and paper compared to the rare but perfect packaged chads to order with a palm screen.

no feminism does

I learned it from YouTube video
nigga learned ninjutsu from youtube videos :skull: :skull:

nigga maxxed out his dexterity, he posts so fast that he'd firstpostmog the flash frfr

nigga the naruto of postmaxxing

nigga the speed racer of postmaxxing

nigga a ninja af mf'er :skull: :skull:

nigga learned ninjutsu from youtube videos :skull: :skull:

nigga maxxed out his dexterity, he posts so fast that he'd firstpostmog the flash frfr

nigga the naruto of postmaxxing

nigga the speed racer of postmaxxing

nigga a ninja af mf'er :skull: :skull:
Relevant?

I remember seeing the tv at the gym and it was some foid show, and the basic becky had full interest of this square jaw chad. I notice with alot of foid media that most of it from my perspective is like a form of fantasy, but to foids its a realistic life goal or setting they want to be in and chances are they can live that reality since its a push of the button on the dating app. It's so fucking alien as in games or shows and shit when I see a hot girl going after the generic protagonist I know that no way in hell she would get with me or be in 3 meters of me without feeling disgust or discomfort.

I remember seeing the tv at the gym and it was some foid show, and the basic becky had full interest of this square jaw chad. I notice with alot of foid media that most of it from my perspective is like a form of fantasy, but to foids its a realistic life goal or setting they want to be in and chances are they can live that reality since its a push of the button on the dating app. It's so fucking alien as in games or shows and shit when I see a hot girl going after the generic protagonist I know that no way in hell she would get with me or be in 3 meters of me without feeling disgust or discomfort.
I think one of the top sides to TV is that it helps people prioritize, their narcissistic dream, but when it becomes pure, escapism leads to destruction, most people can’t even hope to achieve anything remotely close to a wonderful reality that TV advertises in an implicit way. So we are left with nothing but potato across the entire landscape in most cases.

I think one of the top sides to TV is that it helps people prioritize, their narcissistic dream, but when it becomes pure, escapism leads to destruction, most people can’t even hope to achieve anything remotely close to a wonderful reality that TV advertises in an implicit way. So we are left with nothing but potato across the entire landscape in most cases.
As everyone falls into the tv fantasy quicksand

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back